Hi, and thanks for the great response in the previous round. When I install repayment I would like to use Norwegian kroner as currency. In the back end I have placed norwegian money as currency, but at the front end, I only get the euro as currency w...
We have encountered a minor randomly appearing bug with the 2.1.10 version of Matukio. Righ after when an event is created, sometimes immediately after when the event is published, the visitor/hits counter shows numbers like 100 or something, whic...

KML

Dear, I had bought it hotspot but i have one small problem i think, I ve uploaded KML polygon from google earth, and save it on Hotspot BUT ON front end it isnt showing ?...
Hi, Is there a social component from which a "booker" could import his informations instead of typing them on each booking ?? Or does the component store these informations (registered user) for a possible "next time" ? sorry if...

Import

I imported lots of markers into sobi pro, then imported them into hotspots and it was looking good. Then for no reason the import stopped working, it would go through the process of importing but add no markers or hotspots. I didnt change anything ...
Guten Tag Ich bin auf der Suche nach einer Komponente mit der sich folgender Anmeldeprozess realisieren lässt. Personen melden sich und bis zu 3 weiter Personen für einen kostenlosen Event an. Es wird ein Bestätigungsemail versandt dass die Anmeld...
Hello, maybe this would also go to the wishlist but i will try my luck. Is there any way to display more than one photos on the readmore? I have in mind adding some thumbnails that open in light box, somthing like a gallery. Is there any way to in...

mod_matukio_upcoming

Hallo Yves, Ich habe auf der Homepage mod_matukio_upcoming(Nächste Termine) eingebaut und habe festgestellt, dass der Link "Mehr lesen" auf die Detail-Seite(siehe Anhang 1) verweist. Ist das so gewünscht? Ich hätte mir vorgestellt, da...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter

Hotspots

Hi. I upgraded to the latest version. and voila! The map doesnt display http://wheretobahrain.com/index.php/hotspots...
When I'm using the search field in Events I sometimes need to enter a space. When I'm entering for example "8 sep" Matukio searches for "8sep" and deletes the space. Before 2.2 this was working fine (in 2.2.0 and 2.2.1 this prob...
Erwin Loman Matukio supporter
There is a need to disable settings for CTransifex in the sh404SEF configuration (if it is installed on the site). In the sh404SEF configuration -> 'by component' ensure that the first and fourth fields are set to 'use Joomla! router' and NOT a...
Hey there, Considering getting your software. My organization has two different prices on events, members and non-members. Is that possible to set up with your system? I don't want to use promo codes/coupons, because it needs to be clear and ea...
Hello, Daniel! I have an unacceptable behavior of the Map.InfoBubble! Map.InfoBubble with info box is not at the viewable center of the current map after a click over the marker or over the hotspot object in the right column with the current lis...

Eventeingabe

Hi Ives nachdem nun Matukio 2.2 erschienen ist, habe ich mich wieder damit beschäftigt und hätte ein paar Anfragen: 1. Kann bei "Leitung" automatisch der Veranstalter voreingestellt werden(mit Änderungsmöglichkeit)? 2. gleiches Sze...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter

Hotspots

Should I create a portal with K2, and I would need for each item (activities) of k2 to include a map with all the activities that are included in the same place. is it possible? thanks...

Fatal error

Dear Sirs, the free core installation gives me following error on a Joomla 3.11 installation: Fatal error: Cannot instantiate abstract class ccommentComponentPlugin in /mounted-storage/home115a/sub002/sc67093-EDUV/http://antifono.gr/252/compone...
Hi there I've just installed the mailchimp extension for joomla which is looking good so far, except the field don't show anything - its blank. So the reader won't know what the fields are asking - eg. first name, last name or email address. Se...
Mit PayPal ist es möglich sich manuell einen "Bezahl Button" für seinen Account zu generieren. Wenn ich diesen in Joomla Artikel einfüge funktioniert der Link. Wenn ich diesen Button jedoch in ein "Event" bei Matukio einfüge, wirf...

Responsive?

Would it be possible to make the calendar responsive? Now it stops shrinking when the search filter line's boxes reach each other. Perhaps the boxes could move to another line when adjusting browser or viewing the calendar with smaller screen. Che...
Miika Toivonen Matukio supporter
Sorry: Wrong category....it should be in Matukio - Modules.... Hallo, wenn ich mit der Maus über einen eingetragenen Termin im Kalender fahre, wird der Termin zwar angezeigt, allerdings mit "durchsichtigem Hintergrund": Seite...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Booking Import Component
We need to import bookings (+users) from another booking system. we wanted to do...
7 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 16 May 2021
Maps Not Displaying
I recently moved to https and now that the maps don't display I thought that was...
4 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 11 May 2021
  • Resolved
  • Can hotspots work with path's?
    Hi! Can hotspots mark a path or multiple path's? If so, how can we do it? ...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 17 May 2021
    Übersicht Buchunge, Warteliste, Freie Plätze bei m
    Gibt es eine Möglichkeit eine Übersicht über alle markierten Veranstaltungen ein...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 10 May 2021
    b.split is not a function
    Dear Admin I got this warning in red: User Engagement b.split is not a func...
    10 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 01 May 2021
  • Resolved