Dear friends, I have installed Hotspot 3.5.5 on my local server wampserver 2.4, Joomla 3.2.1 and Vertex template 3.4 from S5. I have reconfigured the Hotspot, It working ok., but giving errors. Please refer attached screen print for details of e...
gehört in die Kategorie Wunschliste (die gibt es im Deutschsprachigen Forum nicht): ich möchte eigentlich von den veranstaltungsspezifischen Buchungsfeldern weg, habe aber das Problem dass ich bestimmt Buchungsfelder nicht bei allen Veranstaltungen ...

CB activity

Hello Could you create a plugin to automatically add an entry with a photo if any and the link to the hotspot to CB activity plugin ? This is very much needed with CB 2.0 ! Thanks...

Seblod Integration

Hi all, I'm working on Joomla 3.2.1 and Seblod 3.2.0. I would like to integrate CComment in a personnal content page using tabs created with bootstrap. I want to display Ccomment only in a specific tab (in TAB2 for exemple), not below all tabs. Is ...
Hi, When we enter hotspot in frontend and compose the formatting of details, it is non formatted in backend, and after admin approve it will be bublished non formatted. Can this be fixed? Example : I wrote frontend like this : Name : Ser...

integration

Hello We are interested in hotspot for our web site but would like to have an automatic integration with k2. Our users submits k2 items with photo which are automatically geolocalized and lat long are recorded in k2 extra fields. Is it possible to...
Hallo Yves Wenn ich bei Veranstaltungsorte eine Google Maps Adresse eingebe und diesen Ort beim Event eingebe erscheint keine Karte. Ich gehe davon aus, dass ich dann unter Zusatzeingaben nichts eintragen muß. Gruß Hubert...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter
Sneaker " booties " layout and diversified. Including, to use a tight-fitting knee " booties " into the laid-back variety of the result for typical " booties ", layout utilizing decorating control keys, and even not t...

French translation

Hi Daniel, I translated your CMC - Mailchimp for Joomla! in French till 100% on Transifex... Can you please release the files to downoad and install them into my Joomla! website ? Regards, David Calvete...

Not working

I believe that I have set everything up in the wright manner on my testpage. Please see:http://dinfin.dk/index.php/om-os Newletter = Nyhedsbrev. Dont mind the black border, the module are not suppose to be there, but I would like to have it wo...
I know that this topic has been dealt with before, but not in a way that it has helped me. When a user has "Notify me of followup comments via e-mail" checked, they still do not get the notify emails. Is this not enabled for the Core versio...

Hotspots Question

Hello. I am thinking about buying hotspots but I have a question first. I see that it's possible to have a user submit a marker. I did that successfully here. But now that the page there exists, is it possible for someone else (say a logged...
We created some hopefully useful tutorial videos for Matukio: #1 Installation and basic setup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fZAdVln0Fg #2 Editing / Creating Bookingfields http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA2sBSyFmgM #3 How to use template...
Im Moment noch als Entwurf, bald aber produktiv: v3.ifoa.ch Macht Spass, vor allem auch der Super Support durch Yves :-)...
Hello there, I'm integrating the CMC Registration Plugin into a Joomla website. On the registration form, the user is required to enter their email address twice (email and confirmation). The CMC plugin is working by adding an option to subscr...

Infotext

Hallo Yves Unter Konfiguration-> Erweitert sind die Navigationsmodule angezeigt. Leider passt der Hilfetext nicht zu den Überschriften. Auch verschwinden die Hilfetexte manchmal sehr schnell, so dass sie nicht lesbar sind. Gruß Hubert...
Hallo Yves wenn ich im Backend unter "Veranstalungen -> Bookings" den Button "Teilnehmer kontaktieren" auswähle erscheint die Fehlermeldung 500. Hubert...

Zoom

Google maps zoom out to display all the results from your search query. Hotspots doesn't do that and it makes customers click 20 times to zoom out to see all the results. Using the demo page, when you do a search, the zoom level stays the same, leavi...
Hi Im using the latest hotspots module and there is a little problem with it. The list and links come up fine but its missing the username of the person who submitted a hotspot. For example it says: Hotspot name created by on 09-09-2013 instead...
Hi, the possibility to show weather and traffic layers is a nice feature but by the fact you only can have ONE map for your site it doesnt make sense that you cant turn them on/off. any plans this feature will be added in a future release? A...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

CMC: User Group updates
When a User is removed from a group or deactivated in the Joomla Backend by Supe...
0 Replies
Posted on Friday, 27 August 2021
CComment and Joomla 4
I wonder if CComment Core is ready for Joomla 4. The Extensions Pre-Update Check...
4 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 21 August 2021
  • Resolved
    • #joomla 4
    Closing comments after a number of days
    Hi, I wonder if there's any way to close the comment form in articles after a...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 22 August 2021
    Matukio Events for Joomla 4
    I use MATUKIO EVENT MANAGER but notice that the most recent blog posts are from ...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 21 August 2021
    • #Matukio
    • #matukio events
    • #joomla 4
    Google photo width height
    Hello there. google site test result gives warning. Image elements are cle...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 19 August 2021