Time problem

When entering an event with the starting time 20.00 hour, this time 20.00 hour) is stored in the database. When I view this event it shows that the starting time is 22.00 hour. So it seems that the shown time considers the time offset but the stored...
Erwin Loman Matukio supporter
Hedging its bets The first day just joined the company, discount north face jackets the director of the department's introduction to colleagues: "This is Serena, my college teacher's son, that we will be a lot to take care of." Serena won...
Ordinarily, catch the enemy coach has reached the moment there will not be a strong enemy combat effectiveness, and the victory, since the big break enemy. But consider Zhuge Liang Meng Huo prestigious in Southwestern Minority great influence if he c...

some singing good

After it, from the relationship between Wie and small can a subtle change, even though they themselves do not realize. Now, love lively Wie often noticed quarreling downstairs small can small can also pay attention to the attitude of Wie. The proper...
Wäre es möglich das Repository auf Github öffentlich zugänglich zu machen? Das Problem: Wenn ich Bugs in meinem Code behebe oder Features hinzufüge, so habe ich keine sinnvolle Möglichkeit die folgenden offiziellen Updates zu installieren. Was s...
Hi I just subscribed to Hotspots12 and received my username and password for the login. When I go to the Downloads page for Hotspots, I'm not sure which package to download for Joomla 1.5 native. I actually tried now to download any of the fil...
After migration some article images are coming from the old site. Mostly on articles that has multiple images. Been having this problem since v 1.0 They already gave me a fix via ticket but there's still images thats pulling from the old site. ...
Hi, I´m stuck with this message: Error loading feed data I have created the Webhook and copiedit to the mailchimps webhook path, pasted the API to the CMC conf, but there is no connection. The Webhook link seams to work fine as it doesn't give m...

Module ?

Is the hotspots module on the roadmap ?...

Pflichtfeld

Hallo, legt man im Event eigene Felder an und markiert diese als Plichtfeld, wird zwar angezeigt das es sich um ein Pflichtfeld handelt, man kann jedoch auch buchen ohne das Feld auszufüllen. (Developer Release) Gruß Florian...

CompojoomComment

Hi All I know i am being a thicko but how on earth do i set the comments to show the newest post first rather than the first post etc Sorry for being a bum...
ganz schnelle Zwischenfrage: Was passiert eigentlich, wenn jemand storniert und dadurch eine Person von der Warteliste nachrückt - erfährt der/diejenige das irgendwie? :huh: Hab dazu nix gefunden. lG Claudia...
Hallo, habe mal eine Frage zwecks Benutzerrechte bei Matukio. Ich habe 2 Personen, die für Ausbildungen/Events zuständig sind. Jetzt wollte ich über die Joomla Rechteverwaltung angeben, das die beiden Benutzer sich im Backend anmelden können u...

Displaying events

In the Seminar component it is possible to give in at what moment events are not displayed anymore: start, end or closing date. Is it possible in Matukio to choose for 'Keeping displayd', so people can have a clear view which kind of events have t...

New Event

Hello, When you create a new event and select the "Additional Booking Fields for this event" Only input1 input2 ... is displayed The 2 following lines are not visible Field Tip: Should the 1 field be displayed in User Overv...
Make photo as default Backend - be able to set photo as default (detail view) Zoom level read more Backend - be able to set zoom level, Read more (detail view) Ref this thread https://compojoom.com/forum/52-newbie-area/17120-read-more-zoom-a...
hi i am using the current release version. while i tried some features i switched from Use the old Booking form "yes" to "no". no i can not go back. even when i set Use the old Booking form "yes" nothing happens o...

Zoo Integration

Hallo Daniel, ich hätte wieder eine Bitte Wäre es möglich ein Compojoom-Kommentar-Element für YooThemes Zoo Komponente zu schreiben? Ich kenne mich leider nicht so gut aus mit PHP und YooTheme ist leider wenig kooperativ, wenn es darum geht, fremde...
Nur eine Kleinigkeit würde mir aber helfen. Wenn man ein event drucken möchte, so erschein als Überschrift "Veranstaltung" und dann Tag und Uhrzeit wann ich den Druck vorgenommen habe. Das ist leider wenig hilfreich. Besser wäre al...
Bernd Haber Matukio supporter

Ecken bauen

Hallo, ich hätte da noch eine Anregung für Euch: Und zwar die Möglichkeit ein Tile um ein anderes, zB an der Ecke, herumbauen zu können. Sprich die Positionen direkt wählen zu können, zB hat man ein Tile auf der Position 1,1 (W:2, H:2) und dan...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Error 403
If the user creates a note and opens it by clicking on the title of the note, th...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 10 February 2021
  • #403 Forbidden Error
OSM in Hotspots - News?
Hallo Daniel, gibt es Neuigkeiten, ob oder wann in Zukunft OSM mit Hotspot fu...
13 Replies
Posted on Monday, 11 January 2021
  • Resolved
  • Can't save comments
    Can't save comments. When I click on "Save", it changes to "Savin...
    14 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 09 February 2021
  • Resolved
  • Getting a lot of 404 with ccomments enabled - JS s
    Hello, I get a lot of errors in the browser console: GEThttps://contentrep...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 01 February 2021
  • Resolved
    • #bug
    Issue with Drupal images
    After parsing images, an error message appeared because CMigrator couldn't open ...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 05 February 2021