Hi, when I import users it creates as many users as groups are in that users. For example, if one user its in 3 groups, it creates one user per group with the same username and the same data I need one user -> X groups Thanks...
Hello, When I add an image, it's saying "succesvol opgeslagen" (stored successfully), but the image is not showing. I want to create something that looks like this : http://www.valkverrast.nl/ Is this possible? I find it very difficu...
Dear all, As a not CCS expert ... How to put a picture in the module? Try to put some html in the backend "intro tekst" but doesnt save. So if you accept HTML there ... Problem solved. :-) :-) Simpel ... but dont get it Thanks in...

Recurrent events

Hallo, I plaid a bit with the possibilities of recurrent events and I've a question or a bug to report. I want to set-up recurrent events for my fitness. This means that I need different lessons for every day of the week. 6 lessons on monday, 6 le...

hotspots and k2

How exactly does the New Hotspots 3.6.2 work with K2 - is it full integrated ? Do I need install a plugin ? Will hotspots get the coordinates directly from K2 fields ? Thanks SK...

Matukio 4

See also Matukio 3.1 and 3.0 topic in the forum. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKjG4dgyRcM List of features / changes [color=#008800]- Completely rewritten and improved Matukio backend - New backend template - Booking details page - Edit...
HI when I add in custom fields to my submit a location page they keep disappearing on me. I can still see them in Hotspots - Custom, Fields but not in the submit a location page. This has happened a few times, when I delete them all and then re add t...

Warteliste

Können Buchungen automatisch von der Warteliste auf Teilnahme gesichert gesetzt werden wenn die Kurs kostenlos sind. Wenn ja welche Einstellung muss ich dann machen? Gruß Ingo Panten...
Hallo, gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Zeile "Bei 0 kann die Veranstaltung nicht Online gebucht werden." bzw. den entsprechenden Statustext in der Detailansicht zu verbergen? Oder zumindest den Text zu verändern, z. B. etwas freundlicher &qu...

Matukio

Vielleicht bin ich zu dumm, aber normalerweise sollte eine Komponente, für die im Verhältnis richtig Geld verlangt wird auch eine anständige Dokumentation haben. Damit könnte man viele Einträge im Forum vorbeugen! - Aber nun mal gut mit meiner Klugs...
It would be really nice if there was the possibility to integrate with ccinvoices. The reason for this is that we use ccinvoices for other purposes on our site - using Akeeba Subscriptions to manage subscriptions and memberships etc - and we would l...

Fatal error

Class 'MatukioController0' not found in Z:\home\conference\www\components\com_matukio\matukio.php on line 75 What's wrong?...
Hello Is their a possibility to be redirected to the home page after succesful booking?...
Hi Daniel, I tried HotSpots a while ago and would like to know if there are any plans to be able to add a marker or location from within the map view you are on. If there can be some button at the top that would add a marker and autopop up a small...
How about creating some plugin function that can import stuff directly from Schlu Eventlist? Hehe, I have just gone through a nightmare of manualy getting all the locations plotted over from Schlu to Matukio... and hehe, that was not a nice job. Ju...

sql Fehler

Hallo Yves, ich habe heute auf 3.1. geupdatet. Wenn ich jetzt buche erhalte ich immer den Fehler: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at li...
Joachim Vollmer Matukio supporter

Sync Lists Problem

I'm having a bit of an issue syncing a list. I've just installed the component, entered my API key and set up webhooks as in your documentation. When I go to Sync Lists it successfully shows the list. However, when I tick it and click Synchronize, it...
Hi Sirs, I'm building a site test and I bought this beautiful extension. Isn't possible to make always visible the text and the link not only by the mouse over? Thanks a lot to anyone can help me...
Gerade jetzt häufen sich die Fragen, die von Yves dahingehend beantwortet werden, dass der Bug bekannt ist und in der nächsten Version bereinigt werden wird. Diese Situation ist meines Erachtens für Anwender und Entwickler gleich unbefriedigend. D...
Updated the frontend Norwegian language... not sure how to do it via the transifex... so I just uploaded here. Hope that's ok. This is for Joomla 2.5 and CComment 5.0.6...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

custom look for slideshow
Hi Daniel I have seen that there were several displays possible for the image...
15 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 23 February 2016
  • Resolved
  • Hotspots Map Stopped Working
    Hotspots map was working and has now stopped working. Message on the map says fo...
    12 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 30 October 2021
    • #hotspot
    help in loading images size
    Dear Compojoom: Hi, I write because I have the same problem fram when I start u...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 08 November 2021
    Error: Class "JEventDispatcher" not foun
    Hello, I am trying to install the Pro version of Ccomment and I keep getting the...
    12 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 06 November 2021
  • Resolved
  • Error 400 subscribing new list members
    Hi, I'm using Joomla 3.10.2 and the mailchimp Newsletter-Plugin Version 4.1.2 ....
    5 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 24 October 2021