Hallo, wie kann man denn die zusätzlichen Buchungsfelder, die man für spezielle Veranstaltungen/Kurse verwenden kann, abfragen und sichtbar machen. Also das heißt diese Felder sollen möglichst in - Bestätigungsemails - ggfs. auf der Rechnung (P...
Hallo, ist es möglich bi den einzelnen Veranstaltungen den Ticket Type "Normal" auszublenden und nur die "Benutzerdefinierten Gebühren für DIESE Veranstaltungen" zur Auswahl zu stellen? Es handelt sich um eine Veranstaltung bei d...
I need to override the default system configuration template on some events. I would love to have DIFFERENT PROFILES that I could choose from. Those profiles would enable me to customize each event accordingly. Basically I would see a model where ...
Hi, Have you ever had an affiliate program used with Matukio that rewards users for selling tickets to events. If you are aware of a 3rd Party extension that has been successfully used before with your system please could you provide us the detail...

Blank Page

As discussed on Twitter, the Dashboard shows a blank page in J! 3.3.3 with zero errors from Joomla, the console or general PHP errors. From what I can tell though the lists, users and module all seem to work just fine while subscribing new users. Lo...
Ich möchte mich nur mal bedanken für all die Geduld die der gute Geist Yves Hoppe immer hat. Noch nie musste ich lange auf eine konstruktive Matuiko-Problemösung warten, und wenns keine Lösung gab, dann kam immer eine einleuchtende Erklärung. Dank...
Hello, in my Mailchimp account I can translate the list to my default language. There is also an option to protect your signup form with reCAPTCHA. Can I get this in the CMC signup module? Thanks!...
Hello, I have a rather long list in my Mailchimp account, 3021 subscribers. When I try List synchronization on this list it doesn't work. Another smaller list is no problem. Greetings Ton...
It would be great to be able to turn the booking information box off for select events that don't require registration. Thanks...
I would love to enjoy the benefits of multiple categories in a future version. Big wish with a lot of love ...

Payment method

Hi, we would like to know if it's possible to definie witch plugins payment will be used for the event. Example : we have two plugins enable bank and Cash. Bank can be used for each even, but not Cash who is used only for some even. Is it possib...

hotspots

Hello, I'm thinking of using your hotspots ext for an idea I have for my site im developing. Just one question; is it possible for it to use location services for a user on a mobile device and capture current location? One other question; wh...
Hi all, can´t connect to Community builder. No Plugin?? Thanks in advance...
Hello, Have just been testing the contact participants option on a new installation and it opens up the new window, but I cannot click in the box and the screen has like a dark filter over it (if that makes sense). If I try to click on the box to...
Hi there: I received an email that states "Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas! We have a free light subscription for you! " I try entering the code I received and it still shows that I will be billed 29 Euros. Is there something I'm not understand...

CSV Export

Hallo, trotz i Auswahl des Parameters MAT_CSV_BOOKING_DETAILS im CSV Template wird nur der erste Teilnehmer einer Buchung exportiert. Nicht aber die anderen, was mache ich falsch? Vielen Dank. :dry: Jobs...
Jochen Rechsteiner Matukio supporter
Lets say a community builder user unsubscribed themselves from a newsletter. How can that user re-subscribe to the newsletter?...
Hi there, I am curious if there is any plan to introduce EasySocial integration into HotSpots similar to that of JomSocial and Community Builder? Thanks, James...
First, this is the ONLY mapping solution that works out of the box and can handle tons of points. I tried the $100 HelloMaps and that was a dismal failure. Terrible. THANK YOU for your work on this. Nothing better. I am using NoNumber's Component ...

Error message

HI, This error just came up on my site today. No changes on server side, I checked with my hosting company. I cannot update to newer version of CMC as I get the same error. PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>func...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Hotspot and Joomla Contacts
I need to take addresses from Joomla Contacts and show them all (100 or so) on o...
0 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 01 March 2022
CMigrator compatible with J 3.10.5? When was it l
I just purchased CMigrator. Is it compatible with Joomla 3.10.5? On the Jo...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 24 February 2022
Manage Costum Booking (Not load)
I can't load the Cform (Manage Costum Booking) (i don't have Google maps plugi...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 23 February 2022
  • #Custom Booking Form
Joomla 4.1 cannot install
Hi, We have Joomla 4.10 and just bought and tried to install com_cmigrator-2.2.0...
3 Replies
Posted on Monday, 21 February 2022
  • Resolved
  • Have you some PAID time please to develop a plugin
    Hello, I see you have updated Hotspots Pro 6 to a new version. 6.02 Perhap...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 14 February 2022