Hi, Their is a strange problem with my installation : From the dashboard : click on list click on synchonize all the list from mailchimp are listed below able to put checkboxed on and of , just choose 1 list click synchornize button on the...

Hotspots

Hello! I'd like to know if hotspot has a mobile Layout and if is it possible to integrate it inside an app. Vanni...

Info Matukio

Hello, I'm creating a website. I don't offer programmed courses, but each user can ask to organise one in a specific date. Your component let only choose between programmed courses (with specific date set by admin) or is it possible to create some...
Ahoi, gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Anzahl aller Buchungen (wie unter „Daten“ zu sehen) zu exportieren? Am besten wäre es natürlich per CSV, dann könnte man die nicht gewünschten Spalten entfernen. Es geht zwar per Kopieren der Übersicht und Einfü...

ccomment

HI Guys i try to install ccoment on my website but i have problem : http://s421921957.onlinehome.fr/worldofbeauty/index.php/people i see " write comment" but it's not working....
Hello. We want to buy Matukio for our site but because we had a bad experience with a previously purchased software want to ask you some questions about the software before buying it. -1- Is it possible to have unlimited event promoters ( organiser...
In einem 6 Monate altem Forumeintrag habe ich gelesen, dass mit MAT_BOOKING_TICKETS eine Auflistung gestaffelter Tickets bereits rudimentär implementiert ist. Der Platzhalter scheint aber nicht zu funktionieren. Gibt es eine andere Methode, wie de...
wie kann man mit CComment ein Gästebuch fur jeden User unter Jomsocial erstellen...
Hallo, bei mir funktioniert das Update nicht mehr. Auch beim herunterladen und dann manuell installieren kommt ein Fehler: kein Installer gefunden. Ich habe daraufhin eine andere Komponente installiert - die ließ sich problemlos installieren...
I've just updated the CMC Mailchimp component on my site. Unfortunately after the update, the module doesn't appear to have a setting for the module class suffix, which breaks the background color of the module (based on class styling options in the ...

Search

When i perform a searchin the searchfield and want to go back to category overview without any search limitations....how to do that ? It seems that when i made a search in header searchfield i can not come back to a listing without search limitati...
Cell Phones are indispensable to modern people's lives, which is also a symbol of Status and Taste. Kingsbuying.com provides you with high-quality but low price Android Phones, Dual SIM Phones, TV Phones, etc. Here, you can buy all kinds of new rele...

Community Builder

Does this extension allow you to see and edit mailing lists for each user in Community Builder? I have it working but thought I would be able to manage the mailing lists from within Community Builder?...

Installation

I have installed CMC and linked it to Mailchimp I have the API key in place and the Webhook I have the CMC Newsletter Module installed and working fine. The CB plugin is activated and the correct list is selected. The CMC Reg Plugin is activated ...
Hello, i think it is very important that the thumbnails must resized proportional. Best to open in Lightgbox....

Payment Gateways

Hi guys, I've installed Matukio events module for Joomla - I've noticed there are several payment plugins shipped with the Module by default. Who knows how any of these work? I need one for a particular payment gateway (Payment Express http://www...
Hi, When i make an additional bookingfield with a dropdown menu, how do i get it to include the label and answer in the confirmation mail? When i use the MAT_BOOKING_ZUSATZ1 i get the label but also all the opportunities. Kind regards Ma...
The comments are showing in one of my categories but when I go to adjust the settings (to enable other categories) I get a blank page. Components > CComments > click on com_comment Any help would be appreciated. EDIT: Problem solved by ...
Scott Mason Hotspots supporter

fatal error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JFormFieldHotspotsLanguage::getAttribute() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\administrator\components\com_hotspots\models\fields\hotspotslanguage.php on line 39 i get this error when i try to creat menu item what could b...
Hi, when I import users it creates as many users as groups are in that users. For example, if one user its in 3 groups, it creates one user per group with the same username and the same data I need one user -> X groups Thanks...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Wish for Xmas / Modul Matukio
Hallo Yves, erstens, ich hoffe es geht dir gut und du hast und wirst den ganz...
0 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 19 December 2021
Name, Email fehlen auf der Liste Buchungen
Lieber Matukio Support, bei den letzten beiden Veranstaltungen ist die Liste un...
0 Replies
Posted on Friday, 17 December 2021
IMAGE UPLOAD ISSUE IN HOTSPOT PRO 6.0.0 JOOMLA 4.0
HI, I installed hotspot pro 6.0.0 in joomla 4.0.1 then 4.0.2 then ... up to 4.0...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 15 December 2021
  • #image upload
  • #issue
  • #hotspot pro 6.0.0
  • #JOOMLA 4.0.5
Can't link to sobipro id's
I have hotspot pro and sobipro installed. I am trying to link a hotspot to one o...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 10 December 2021
  • Resolved
  • Map displays in back end dashboard but not fronten
    Installation of the hotspot component went well. Also getting and installing the...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 10 December 2021