Hi there, I am curious if there is any plan to introduce EasySocial integration into HotSpots similar to that of JomSocial and Community Builder? Thanks, James...
First, this is the ONLY mapping solution that works out of the box and can handle tons of points. I tried the $100 HelloMaps and that was a dismal failure. Terrible. THANK YOU for your work on this. Nothing better. I am using NoNumber's Component ...

Error message

HI, This error just came up on my site today. No changes on server side, I checked with my hosting company. I cannot update to newer version of CMC as I get the same error. PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>func...
So I set up a recurring event. I want it to happen every Sunday. I generate the dates, and the dates all look correct. But when I save the event they all change by 1 day with exception to the first event date. So in my events list, everything is...

Layout

Hallo Yves! Folgendes Anzeigeproblem habe ich noch immer. Einstellung bei der Veranstaltung: Ergebnis in der Veranstaltungsübersicht: (ist mit 0 Teilnehmern einfach nicht schön). Du hast mir auf diese Ansicht geschrieben: CSS Problem. Ist ...

Featured images

Hello, Is it possible to also migrate the featured images into joomla articles? Thanks!...
Hi Is there a way of showing a list or database of users who have booked for a specific event Earl...
we need to set up a website for a congress. We need to have group registration, i.e. a group leader registering all group members with some user defined fields to gather specific information (i.e., celiac or other for foods and so on). The requirem...
Hello, This would be a nice feature, is it possible to do so now by hacking the correct file? Many thanks, tim...
I have installed Hotspot 4.2.1 Each time I load the Dashboard, the following message appears: Error loading feed data What does it mean? Thanks for your Support. Regards, Herbert...
Hi Daniel I need your help regarding hotspots view. I tried to condition the cutDescription of an item based on its category but it does not seem to work. Could you help with this code ? [code type=php] <div class="hs-hotspots-over...
Hi there, I have just installed the component and got the JomSocial newsletter signup during registration to work nicely. But I cannot seem to find any documentation or other sources about finding this option in the JomSocial profile page once you...
Hi I am trialing RS-SEO! and on a search I am being told that a CMC images isn't showing or does not have an 'alt', how can I resolve this issue. The image is an .svg file, /images/loading-bubbles.svg I have added a title and description to th...
I am interested in purchasing your Joomla Event management component and have the following questions: 1. How does the barcode/QR work after a ticket is purchased?Theere is no detail info about this on your site. All I see is that customer receives ...
Hallo, wenn ich nach Begriffen suche, werden die Turniere immer mit ausgegeben, obwohl der Suchbegriff überhaupt nicht vorkommt. In den Anhängen wurde nach Greenfee und Hotel gesucht. In beiden Turnieren gibt es diese Begriffe nicht. Hat jemand ei...
hi there, sorry if i posted this into the wrong place. i just installed the latest version of cmc mailchimp for joomla. my webhook url is in mailchimp. i've put in my api key into settings. all appears ok. list is there and users appear to be fine ...

Zip Code Search

I am interested in purchasing the Matukio Component but was wondering if it had a zip code search. What I am looking for is that a user could enter their zip code and search for an event within a certain proximity of that zip code. Thanks...

Error 1054

Hallo Ich verwende Matukio 5.0.5 auf Joomla 3.3.6. Wenn ich im Frontend eine Veranstaltung eintrage, erhalte ich nach dem Speichern eine Fehlerseite: 1054 - Unknown column 'eventlist' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT a.*, r.*, a.id as eventid FROM ...
Hi I am trying to install 4.0.6 and i am getting this error: Warning: require_once(C:\wamp\www\kalymnosinfo\tmp\install_543973ab4ccec/libraries/compojoom/libraries/compojoom/include.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\...
I read a few threads and some questions are answered. A few more. 1) Possible to add rating system for tutor/teacher? 2) The multiple ticket prices are set by date. Can it be set by number of tickets? 3) Is there a guide to show how to create a fr...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

coupons valid just for certain categories of event
We are using Matukio I guess from the beginning of the extension and nearly all ...
3 Replies
Posted on Friday, 21 January 2022
Adding files to confirmation mail...
I'm just optimizing my booking system and now I'm looking for a way to provide t...
1 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 05 February 2022
Picture in confirmation mail is not shown
I tried to insert a PayPal QR code into the confirmation mail to enable mobile p...
1 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 05 February 2022
I cannot modify the content of a comment using the
Hi, When I try to edit a comment by clicking ContentItem, I got a blank page....
5 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 19 January 2022
Wrong link in notification email to CComment
Hello, if someone makes a comment on a post via "CComment", I receive ...
7 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 13 January 2022
  • Resolved
    • #admin email