Joomla 3.4.4 HotSpots 5.1.11 Link to page I have installed Hotspots on a site I am building and am in the process of populating it. I have 3 categories and a number of locations under each. For some reason which I cannot understand it has stopped...
We are setting a a site to show Christmas Lights locations and one feature we would like to a way to vote or like the locations....
Hello everyone! I have an issue with CComment extension and hope to get some advices to solve it. By default CComment creates a unique link for each new comment. For example, the url of the page is http://www.site.com/page1/ If a user leaves a c...

Event Map

Maybe have a switch to turn on option to show the title of an event when you hover mouse over the pin on the map. thanks Pete...

Map

Wie kann ich eine Map mit allen (gültigen) Standorten von Veranstaltungen im Hauptfenster darstellen lassen? Auf Ihrer Website ist soetwas in einem Screenshot in der Auswahlliste zu sehen....
Some link in JED cheker are broken. JED version 1.5 For example in JED extension description: ...The JED has strict requirements to the extensions that get listed there. Those requirements can be found here. ... Errors description has also broke...
I have Matukio 5.2.4 installed. I created some custom booking fields, and only some are showing up for every place. Here's what I've configured (with some of the data changed): 1. Type: Radio Button. Required: Yes, Per Place: Yes -- this o...

Blank Map

I have an older version on the component running and a few days ago it stopped working? Getting error: <a href=//http://www.google.com/><span id=logo aria-label=Google></span></a> <p><b>404.</b> <ins&...
Hello I have a problem with Hotspot and the input area in the frontend . If I go with the mouse in the input area on the title of the column ( mouseover ) the tooltip appears . Once the tool tip disappears is also the name of the column away . Name...

Captcha V2

Can the google v2 captcha be added? thanks Pete...
Hey Great work on this free module. I have just one problem. The popup signin is working perfectly on desktop browsers but not resizing on mobile browsers. There is no way to close it in the mobile browser once it opens or fill in the form and sub...
Dear Sir/Madam, I am trying to update latest updated version of An updated version of Matukio (5.2.3) is available for installation. But i am not successful . It shows error. I am using Joomla 3.4.3.Kindly help me to resolve this error. When i cl...

reCaptcha

Ich verwende z.B. für das Kontaktformular das Plugin "the new recaptcha" das auf die Google - Methode zurückgreift und funktioniert. Allerdings nennt Google die keys site key und secret key. Wenn ich die Daten in Matukio - Sicherheit...

Facebook API

I saw a previous thread here concerning integrating the Comment component with things like Facebook... Any progress in this direction?...
I have developed the site I'm working on using Hotspots. I'm trying to figure out how to create a map showing all Chambers of Commerce for a given portion of the state of Tennessee, and the same chambers need to be included in a category called the ...
Guten Tag! Wir haben noch drei Probleme beim CSV-Export-File. (Muster-Datei im Anhang) 1. Wenn man eine Buchung generiert mittels Drop-Down-Auswahlfelder, wird der Text von diesem Feld bei "Ihre Buchungsdetails" sowie dann auch im Ex...

Limit Bookings

Hello Is it possible to limit the bookings as follows: Each user can book each event just once ? Thank you very much. Patrick...
Hello! Make please function of a subscription to new comments, without leaving the comment! Please :blush:...

CComment

Does the extension CComment opportunity to comment on user profiles based on Community Builder?...
All the best companies are doing it!...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

MailChimp do not sent emails.
Hello. I am using Joomla Version 3.9.21 and CMC - Mailchimp for Joomla 4.1.0 fo...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 12 October 2022
URL with escaped_fragment
Hello. I have been using CComment for many years since Joomla 1.5. In some versi...
4 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 06 October 2022
  • Resolved
  • question about 3rd party integration
    hi is there any info or tutorial about how can integrate the ccomments in my co...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 05 October 2022
    • #integration
    • #3rd party
    Tracks color in KML file
    Hi, Currently on the Hotspots map I use 2 tracks to materialize the route of a ...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 15 September 2022
    reply on comment issue
    hi when i add a comment , i see reply and quote links . (this is ok) but when ...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 05 October 2022