mod_matukio_map

I use the mod_matukio_map module between oder content. How can I change the size (high) of the map?...
Hello Daniel, I know that I am pretty active here lately, hope I didn't tired You yet. So this is my wish: Implementation of LOGman API into hotspots. You probably know what's LOGman, but if not - screenshot1 for example and this site: http://www...

bilingual site

Hello, i have a Joomla 3 bilingual site whit the default joomla multilingual system, that means two categories for lenguajes and then articles and categorys manual association. I need that the comments system works like one, between the multilin...
Hello , I think the hidden anti-spam is very easy and fancy way to protect the forms . So if cComment can support 3rd party ( or Joomla! itself ) is very great . Regards, Abdulhalim...
Hallo Yves, wie in einer früheren Mail schon mal beschrieben, gibt es immer wieder Probleme mit der Funktion "Teilnehmer kontaktieren". Die Mails gehen nicht nur, wie oben ausgewählt an die "Aktiv und Schwebend" sondern auch die ...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter
Hello, I need to code some specific coding for a client. I need to do it together/after adding a hotspot location into DB. Basically I need to know where the store function is in the code (I cannot find it) . I am talking about adding/editing a hot...
Hello Yves and Dimitri, Our film club need a ticketing system, integrated partly or fully with its website (Joomla). We will probably use it for our regular seasons of films, but next Spring, we organise a Film Festival on a week-end, here in Conn...
Good day, Please could someone explain to me why some of the users on my list have a status of "Applied"? What does this mean? What is the difference between applied and pending? Thanks in advance Rudi...

Testing

Hello, i'm testing the new version of Hotspot on a new webiste before buy the pro version, and i've go this error (see file) how to solve it? When i'm clicking on "new" it give me this page. Joomla version is: 3.3.0 Thanks so much Mar...
Hi, I just wondered, is it possible to check in to a hotspot like you would check in to a place on facebook? Thanks...

blank page

Hallo Yves Wenn ich die Veranstaltungsdetails anklicke, erhalte ich eine weisse Seite. Dies sieht nach eine js fehler aus. Habe testweise die framework plugins vom template deaktivert, doch dies brachte keinen Erfolg. Joomla 3.4.4 Matukio 5.2.7 U...
Hi, I have a question regarding Cmigrator. I am using Joomla 3.4 and want to migrate the users from Drupal 7. I have some additional fields created in Drupal for every user. So...will all this information be migrated - along with the user profi...

403 Error

Hi I have built a site using joomla 3.0, I set up the hot spot locations but when I try to access the submission page I get an error if I log in just as a user. If I log in and go as super admin it works please help I have been here hours but can not...

Error

I am trying to install hotspots but keep getting this message Invalid field: Custom tile marker color Do I need to upload the core package as well Chris...
Hat sich erledigt...

captcha

Hello - I have set the Captcha on my ccomments settings to only have the public users be forced to complete the captcha. What I'm finding is that it still forces registered users to use captcha. this happens on any extension I integrate ccomments w...

Would it be possible to integrate with Easydiscuss profiles/avatars? I see you already integrate with Easysocial. thanks Pete...
Joomla 3.4.4 HotSpots 5.1.11 Link to page I have installed Hotspots on a site I am building and am in the process of populating it. I have 3 categories and a number of locations under each. For some reason which I cannot understand it has stopped...
We are setting a a site to show Christmas Lights locations and one feature we would like to a way to vote or like the locations....
Hello everyone! I have an issue with CComment extension and hope to get some advices to solve it. By default CComment creates a unique link for each new comment. For example, the url of the page is http://www.site.com/page1/ If a user leaves a c...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Custom image-marker field in Front-end Submit Loca
Hello Daniel, Thank you for the wonderful products you creating. I am curren...
0 Replies
Posted on Friday, 18 November 2022
discount coupon
I want to buy comments pro component, do you have any discount coupon?...
0 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 17 November 2022
  • #coupon
booking form with additional fields
Apparently there is no support for requests in German. So I'll try it in bad Eng...
6 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 10 November 2022
  • Resolved
  • Errors, one after the other...
    Hi there, frankly speaking, I'm a bit frustrated... I have installed Hotsp...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 08 November 2022
    Parent ID no Function?
    Hi there, I have just installed CCOMMENT Free version, for testing first. Sin...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 05 November 2022
  • Resolved
    • #parent id