We have purchased/installed Matukio (ver 5.1.3) and are working on making the configuration changes to go live with the site. However, I have a couple of questions. 1. How does the end user display their past event history? We can bring up the boo...
Hallo Yves, unser Admin hat gestern die Matukio-Komponente von Version 2.... auf 5.1.3 upgedatet. Nun vermisse ich bei den zusätzlichen Buchungsfeldern aber die Schalter, mit denen ich einstellen konnte, welche Felder davon auch in der Front-End-Te...
Hello, Persian language is 100% ready for download and use ... :whistle: Best regards, Abdulhalim...

ReCaptcha

How can I incorporate the recaptcha component to work with the module?...
Hi Yves. Page with view / Print of simple short eventlist, we have talked about. Heres a link with a life-page I have created with copy of the detalis, to illustrate. http://fuhh.dk/index.php/foredrags-oversigts-liste B.r. Kim Maarup / Peoples...

Padding

Is there a good tile size /gallery size to reduce the padding between tiles. http://www.zookaapp.com/start/index.php I want a 3x10 size gallery...
We are using Mailchimp to send out our blog updates using the RSS feed. For some reason, our Read More link back to the blog is showing up twice in the emails sent out. I can see a Read More in the RSS feed but, I have not been able to locate the ...
I am just investigating at this point, but i would like to be able to have user articles published as tiles. Is that possible with This extension?...
Hi there, Enjoying the Ccomments extension so far but I'd like to add a couple of things to the wish list. I would like to see Kunena integration similar to the Kunena discuss plugin. For those who are unfamiliar with this plugin it is a commen...
Hi, in com_hotspots\views\hotspots\tmpl\default.php on line 169 is <h1> <?php echo $this->escape(HotspotsHelperSettings::get('page_heading', 'Hotspots')); ?> </h1> so when I use plugin hotspots anywhere, there is header "...
Hello. Here have little problem. If i choose integrate with jomsocial profile it take avatar from jomsocial. But if in jomsocial i choose to save all images in amazon that time comment dont show any avatar. Do you have any solution for that?...

Language file

Installing cupdater 2.0 into Joomla 3.4.1 After upload/install succeed the language key PLG_CUPDATER_XML_DESCRIPTION displayed instead of the description....
Website is in Serbian and I have created folder sr-YU in /modules/mod_cmc/language with files: - sr-YU.mod_cmc.ini and - sr-YU.mod_cmc.sys.ini I've also translated main words and phrases but translations do not load in the front-end. I have even ...
I know that I can add users from a Joomla user group to Mailchimp with CMC, but can I move all subscribers from a list INTO a Joomla user group. IE. Create a Joomla User Group under Registered called Subscribers, then select all Mailchimp subscri...
Hi Daniel I am trying to display a single map in my K2 tab using the plugin code. It is partially working but it only displays a small section of the map. We are using SW tabs from styleware.eu. Do you know if this can work or is Hotsp...
I believe that it would be a really helpful feature to have an option for you to select which Hotspots you would like to export to a file. Then be able to import that file into another website. I know it is possible for you to export and import the ...
Hello. İ have pro version. İntegrate it with another components (ADSMANAGER, HWDshare, jomsocial, content). But when trying to add comment i click on save button it show Saving... But nothing happening. Also not showing Jomsocial avatar. In configu...
When I enter and save an external link. The URL gets rewritten. example Proper Link index.php?option=com_zoo&view=category&layout=category&Itemid=390 Changes to. index.php?option=com_zoo&view=category&layout=category&It...
Hi Daniel, It would be useful to have a duplicate function to create a new hotspot from an existing one (as done with modules in Joomla). Thanks !...
when i try to sync lists the extension just hangs can anyone give me a clue as to why this is happening and how to fix it? thanks...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

New Hotspot Error - Countable Array
count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, Joomla\CMS\Catego...
4 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 06 July 2022
  • Resolved
  • Matukip REST API
    Hi, I read in an old Changelog, that Matukio has a REST API, but I was unable t...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 23 June 2022
    • #api
    Tags router error?
    I'm having problems with tags in frontend. If I click on a tag in the event I ge...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 28 April 2022
    Landscape certificate
    Hello Compojoom Team. We need the PDFs of the certificates to have a horizontal ...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 18 May 2022
  • Resolved
  • Problem with map view
    Hi, we have problem with Map viewing, can you see this? https://zsbozp.vubp.cz/o...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 01 June 2022
    • #view