Error 1054

Hallo Ich verwende Matukio 5.0.5 auf Joomla 3.3.6. Wenn ich im Frontend eine Veranstaltung eintrage, erhalte ich nach dem Speichern eine Fehlerseite: 1054 - Unknown column 'eventlist' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT a.*, r.*, a.id as eventid FROM ...
Hi I am trying to install 4.0.6 and i am getting this error: Warning: require_once(C:\wamp\www\kalymnosinfo\tmp\install_543973ab4ccec/libraries/compojoom/libraries/compojoom/include.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\...
I read a few threads and some questions are answered. A few more. 1) Possible to add rating system for tutor/teacher? 2) The multiple ticket prices are set by date. Can it be set by number of tickets? 3) Is there a guide to show how to create a fr...
Hello Daniel, updating hotspots pro 4.0.5 to hotspots pro 4.0.6 markers are no more automatically show on map as before. Although adresses and details are no more shown when clicking a marker on map. I my case changing to show all markers (361 mark...
Hello, the Joomla component doesn't sync the timestamp with Mailchimp. Other functions works well. Can you help me please? Norbert...
Hi, Their is a strange problem with my installation : From the dashboard : click on list click on synchonize all the list from mailchimp are listed below able to put checkboxed on and of , just choose 1 list click synchornize button on the...

Hotspots

Hello! I'd like to know if hotspot has a mobile Layout and if is it possible to integrate it inside an app. Vanni...

Info Matukio

Hello, I'm creating a website. I don't offer programmed courses, but each user can ask to organise one in a specific date. Your component let only choose between programmed courses (with specific date set by admin) or is it possible to create some...
Ahoi, gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Anzahl aller Buchungen (wie unter „Daten“ zu sehen) zu exportieren? Am besten wäre es natürlich per CSV, dann könnte man die nicht gewünschten Spalten entfernen. Es geht zwar per Kopieren der Übersicht und Einfü...

ccomment

HI Guys i try to install ccoment on my website but i have problem : http://s421921957.onlinehome.fr/worldofbeauty/index.php/people i see " write comment" but it's not working....
Hello. We want to buy Matukio for our site but because we had a bad experience with a previously purchased software want to ask you some questions about the software before buying it. -1- Is it possible to have unlimited event promoters ( organiser...
In einem 6 Monate altem Forumeintrag habe ich gelesen, dass mit MAT_BOOKING_TICKETS eine Auflistung gestaffelter Tickets bereits rudimentär implementiert ist. Der Platzhalter scheint aber nicht zu funktionieren. Gibt es eine andere Methode, wie de...
wie kann man mit CComment ein Gästebuch fur jeden User unter Jomsocial erstellen...
Hallo, bei mir funktioniert das Update nicht mehr. Auch beim herunterladen und dann manuell installieren kommt ein Fehler: kein Installer gefunden. Ich habe daraufhin eine andere Komponente installiert - die ließ sich problemlos installieren...
I've just updated the CMC Mailchimp component on my site. Unfortunately after the update, the module doesn't appear to have a setting for the module class suffix, which breaks the background color of the module (based on class styling options in the ...

Search

When i perform a searchin the searchfield and want to go back to category overview without any search limitations....how to do that ? It seems that when i made a search in header searchfield i can not come back to a listing without search limitati...
Cell Phones are indispensable to modern people's lives, which is also a symbol of Status and Taste. Kingsbuying.com provides you with high-quality but low price Android Phones, Dual SIM Phones, TV Phones, etc. Here, you can buy all kinds of new rele...

Community Builder

Does this extension allow you to see and edit mailing lists for each user in Community Builder? I have it working but thought I would be able to manage the mailing lists from within Community Builder?...

Installation

I have installed CMC and linked it to Mailchimp I have the API key in place and the Webhook I have the CMC Newsletter Module installed and working fine. The CB plugin is activated and the correct list is selected. The CMC Reg Plugin is activated ...
Hello, i think it is very important that the thumbnails must resized proportional. Best to open in Lightgbox....

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

CComent 6 install
I bought and payed a CComment 6 yesterday. After a downnload and installed it wi...
3 Replies
Posted on Friday, 17 July 2020
  • #CComment 6
How to change fields on the Admin 'Booking' page
Hey Yves, I have added a "Comments" field to the booking process ...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 22 July 2020
  • Resolved
  • MATUKIO
    Hello In which MATUKIO 7.0.17 and Joomla 3.9.19,file can I change the terms WEE...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 23 July 2020
  • Resolved
  • Problem importing WP to Joomla
    I followed the instruction for importing the .sql file into Joomla. I get this ...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 22 July 2020
    Ticket template with image background
    Hallo Support, ich habe das Problem, dass ich ein image im ticket template im...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 11 July 2020
  • Resolved