Hi, I am looking for a way to avoid having my site's event list empty if there are no current events. Is there a way to show all past events if there are no current events maybe using a filter statement? My manager doesn't want the Agenda secti...
Dear Sir and Madam, i have 3 questions about the mentioned topics. 1.) Is it possible to create custom fields for an event, so we can guarantee the same output for every event, like: Title Subtitle Description Begin End etc. 2.) Is i...
Hi all, I remember there was a plug-in tab to include in CB profiles certificates and events. Does my memory is wrong? THANX...
Hi Guys, I love your work and i know i have asked this before. Can you please add some logic to stop people saving an event where the closing date is before the end date and the end date is before the start date. Begin: Friday, 28. October 201...

Hotspots and K2

Hi Daniel, Is it possible to import Hotspots locations into K2, as content (articles)? If not, how can I create articles from locations automatically? Regards Chris...
Hi Guys, I would like to habe in your mail the Url http://www.mydomain.com/administrator instead of http://www.mydomain.com because then I can go directly to backend of Joomla and I will save time. In one of your update message mails it was like th...

Featured image

Hi, cMigrator is not migratting / parsing the "Featured Image" of the WP posts. Could you please help me?...

Hotspots and K2

Hi Daniel, I'm setting Hotspots to work with K2, and I have a question: Is it possible to use a custom form for front end Κ2 submission? I need a simple form, something like the hotspots form. Regards Chris...
Hei Installed the englich language file and the norwegian Wanted to change som english translations from the norwegian file (not all was translates) but when i changed the lines nothing happend. The i changed the lines directly in the english la...

PayPal

I noticed from Production site: When registration was made thru Paypal, upon entering Paypal's payment site, and registrant choose to withdraw from proceeding (or cancel moving forward) System wise register it as a sale but status "pending&quo...
Can the subscribe checkbox be a community builder field in an existing tab or does it have to be on its own tab?...

Recaptcha

I notice in Payment Page 3, when a user missed entry of Recaptcha, it refreshed to a blank registration. It can be quite rude IMO. Can you suggest how I can add a reminder to user that Recaptcha entry need be entered before proceeding or if not refr...
Wunsch: Die BE-Oberfläche von Matukio sieht dem Backend von WP schon mal sehr ähnlich. Die Komponente auch für WordPress verfügbar zu machen wäre aus meiner Sicht gigantisch und würde mich sehr sehr glücklich machen!...
Hallo Zussamen!! Ich bringe um Ihre Aufmerksamkeit eine gute Website, wo Sie die schonen Bilder, Grafiken und Fotos fur Ihnen Desktop eingerichten - http://www.bestehintergrundbilder.de. z.B. ...

Map Module

Im Map Modul werden nur die Events angezeigt welche in Zukunft starten. Bereits begonnene werden ausgeblendet. Wie kann ich alle derzeit laufenden anzeigen?...

link

Hi Is it possible to link to a url rather than a joomla id...

Refund

Hello i bought 3 weeks ago the component and asket 2 weeks ago for refund, because i cant use the component. But i dont geht refund and no answer. Dont know why! I see that you have 30-day-money-back-guarantee. Why i dont get it back? Component i...
The reporting is good, but I would LOVE to see a couple changes, if possible. 1. Currently, for any of the reports, you have to select the records that you want to export. So, if you wanted all of the paid, you have to select the select paid, then...

Documentation

How is it that I click documentation and get taken to another page with a list of extensions, yet, no matter what I click there (apart from CMigrator), I always end up at the dox for MyDigiPass?...
How can I change the description field to not mandatory? On one of my sites I don't need to have a description on every hotspot (in fact very few) - and at the moment I have to include one....

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Add note that view is filtered
Can I suggest a small UI modification for hotspots? It would be helpful if when...
0 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 22 December 2022
Can't start migration
Hi, When i try to start my migration, this not loading and i have an 500 erro...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 20 December 2022
0 Class "JArrayHelper" not found
When trying to unpublish a hotspot custom field from: index.php?option=com_ho...
2 Replies
Posted on Monday, 19 December 2022
  • Resolved
  • Hotspot SEO?
    Hotspots is perfect for what i need but I have a question regarding SEO. My s...
    6 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 07 December 2022
    • #sitemap
    • #hotspot seo
    pro Person* entfernen
    Guten Tag, gibt es eine Möglichkeit den * bei "pro Person zu entfernen auch...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 29 November 2022