Hello I need to send regular emails to my users with test results. When users register they cannot have the option to subscribe to newsletters because they have to receive our update emails. With CMC Mailchimp can I hide the subscribe checkbox? ...
Hi there, Hoping for some help with this bug. I have installed CMC mailchimp and it successfully subscribes new users to Mailchimp and will even apply interest groups no problem. From there though it doesn't seem to work: 1) Won't unsubscrib...

Cron job

Hi there, Is it possible to set up a cron which would run the Geocode function that otherwise would have to be triggered manually in the backend? Would be nice to automate the Geocoding. Jordan...

Translation update

Hello. Please update the language files for CComment, Hotspots at transifex.com. I'll update the translation....
Hi there ! I would like to change the timing of CMC popup in a joomla site, to make it appear after 5 seconds, or after 50% scroll on the page. Do you know how I can do that ? I "can't" find the firing function... Best regards, Pau...

Repeat Emails

We use Cupdater to help us keep up with our website updates since we are managing several dozen. Oddly, the updater plugin will send the updates email several times. In some cases we receive the email once or twice but it can happen that we receive t...

slideshow & location module

HI Does a slideshow event exist ? Is there a location module ? I am assuming no, because i didn't find it. however, it would be great to have such module, since we have one for organizers Also, the events tauristar view has pretty convenient ...
Gibt es die Möglichkeit einen Link zu 'Meine Angebote" einzurichten. (So dass ich für registrierte User einen Menü-Eintrag machen kann.) Mein Handy-Template zeigt die Auswahlspalte mit "Meine Angebote, Meine Buchungen etc. nicht an. ...
Are there any plans to allow multi-select lists as a custom field? Thanks, Chris...

Buchungsfelder

Hallo zusammen, wir überlegen Matukio zukünftig produktiv einzusetzen, bisher haben wir die Komponente nur in der Testumgebung eingesetzt. Ich bin dabei über eine Verständnisfrage zu den Buchungsfeldern gestolpert. Ich habe verstanden, dass es aus...
I am wanting to use CMC to create a 'subscribe to download' module on my website. I know I can do this if I have potential customers register on my joomla site, and check the box for 'newsletter' subscribe, however I want something much simpler. This...
Hello, I've tried to find this information but couldn't.. :dry: I've understood that FFGATE can help me creating a landing page inside facebook but on a specific tab only, not the whole page, and I'm not sure if I've understood it right. Seco...

Ratings

Would nice to have a simple rating system. The standard 5 stars. Highlight your rating and submit....
Hello, - Does Matukio integrate with Jomsocial and if not is custom development available? - If custom development is available can the Event's Booking module be developed to integrate with Jomsocial events displaying information for the that spe...
Hello Ives, The bottom of the View Booking Details page on the http://www.blaaia.com website are not working correctly. They only become active when the user mouses over the very top edge of the button, otherwise they don't work on "regular&quo...
I would like to make a list of Matukio events available on one of my other calendar components using an ICAL feed. Does Matukio 6.011 support this? If not are there any plans to add this?...

Matukio

Hi, I'd like to integrate Matukio in a site, where dance teachers can be rated. I'd like get Matukio handle the beginner courses. So, tranfering it to Matukio's terms: Organizer - Dance teacher Category - Dance style (hip-hop, salsa, ball room e...
I've noticed that when a new event is created that only a select few members are getting the email announcement. The Matukio setting for "Email on new event" under the Communications tab is set to Yes. The "New event email" is se...
Hi daniel, Would you be interested in developing a plugin for selligent mailings platform? Let's discuss, i sent you message also on facebook Regards, Kristof...
Tried installing tiles received followin error. Fatal error: Call to undefined method CompojoomHtmlBehavior::bootstrap31() in /home/gogomalt/public_html/modules/mod_tiles/tmpl/default.php on line 16 Thanks...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Zahlungsmethoden verwalten und anlegen
Hallo, wo richtet man in Matukio für Joomla 4+ die Zahllungsmethden ein? Hie...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 24 March 2023
  • Resolved
  • Conflict with Modules Anywhere
    Hi, We are using Hotspots Pro v6.0.11 on a Joomla 3.10 website. We are also ...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 23 March 2023
    CMigrator - thank you and one question about users
    Just used CMigrator on a site - worked great. Thank you! Saved me a BUNCH of tim...
    8 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 16 March 2023
    Unexpecting waiting (front and backside)
    We have a specific proxy that have strengh rules, Can you provide us all link th...
    11 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 28 February 2023
    CComment form not visible if site language is Germ
    CComment form is not visible if site language is set to German. When I switch ba...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 18 March 2023
  • Resolved