Tried installing tiles received followin error. Fatal error: Call to undefined method CompojoomHtmlBehavior::bootstrap31() in /home/gogomalt/public_html/modules/mod_tiles/tmpl/default.php on line 16 Thanks...
Hi, the link taking you to http://www.standeazy.com/index.php/kickstarter-signup takes you to a form which works super on the pc / mac but not at all on the phone? Can you please let me know how to make it work on mobiles and tablets? (It just churns...
I'm a hotspot user for a rather long time. Untill now it was working alright. After a server replacement the hotspot map is not showing up anymore. On the dashboard it is still showing up. What can be the problem or how can I track the problem. My s...

Email Template

How do I remove or alter this line? "Your booking is active and your place(s) are reserved."...

Warteliste

Hallo Yves Ich habe das Forum duchstöbert um herauszufinden ob die Waitliste automatisch angepasst wird mit 6:0:6 wenn ein Platz frei wird. So wie es aussieht ist diese Funktion noch nicht eingebaut. Du schreibst mann kann oder sollte dieses mit d...
Marco Rella Matukio supporter
Good day, My question I think is the same as this one that does not have an answer. Is there a way to bypass the "Newsletter" checkbox in the Joomla register form? For example, I want the additional Mailchimp fields to be displayed (and ...

Can't Login

Hello, I paid for CMigrator a few minutes ago (Order Number : 105947767284). However, I cannot login. It keeps saying my account has not been activated and the account is blocked. I received confirmation of my order by email but no email asking to...

CMigrator

We have a Wordpress blog, each post's meta description is managed by the All in One SEO Pack In the Wordpress export this meta description field is grouped under wpostmeta Using CMigrator, is there a way to import these meta description wpostm...
Hi, We are using Membership Pro to manage membership subscriptions (enrollment and profile updates) and Community Builder for user lists. We'd like to integrate a MailChimp-based newsletter for our active members with an opt-in at membership creati...
Hi! How can I have a onKeyPress function on the search? I'd like to press "ENTER" to launch the search in the timeline. I've tried to add an "onKeyPress" function in input but it doesn't work : the search module use this php co...
After setting up a new category and a new event in that category an email was sent that did not display all of the information about the event. See attached. The email was also not sent to all of the users. Any help will be appreciated....
Hello, so I am in place where people want tags (they don't know it that they want tags but I do ), so we have two divisions. One for the type of points like: plots of land, buildings, offices and second like: private or government. Now this is just...

custom fields

Hi - I'm just playing around with the custom fields in matukio on my test box and cannot get them to display. Only the title shows. Hopefully I'm doing something silly here!! This is what I did. 1. Created a new custom field in the backed called...
Hello again, I would love to see possibility to set polygon for hotspots points. Not like the kmls currently but like fast possibility to click out the polygon when creating/editing the hotspot point. Maybe this js would help to make it possible. h...
Joomla 3.5.1 Matukio 6.0.2 Hi I just upgraded Matukio from 5.2.8 to 6.0.2 and I get a MySQL error, I didn't think much of it as the component installed successfully. Now, when accessing Matukio pages I get the error: Call to undefined method C...
Hello Daniel, I made a plugin on basis of your email plugin. In the function "onAfterHotspotSave" I call [code type=php]$jform = JFactory::getApplication()->input->get('jform', array(), 'array');[/code] Which is fine but in hots...
Hello Daniel, I pretty much repost the same thing that I wrote in the wishlist. Sorry for that I just want You Daniel to consider a way to fix this. Please take a look at this. I know there is not an easy solution to this, but maybe the suggestion ...
Hello Daniel, I understand that currently displaying a hotspots map with preselected filters displays only markers from chosen categories. Now user can click on the Filters and change selected categories from the list. But the list contains all of ...
Hello Daniel, in Poland there is this new booming service for cities called LetsFixIt (in polish naprawmyto.pl). The idea behind this is that people can mark spots in city where things aren't working like they should. Theoretically this is just goog...
On the website the subscribe button is gone !? http://opentopzij.nl/site/ Can i fix this ? And how ?? Joomla 3.5...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Only 190 hotspots visible after Update
Hello, in version 5.3.11 I had defined over 300 hotspots. Due to the switch to ...
5 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 07 March 2023
Map center: by category marker bounds does not wor
Hello Daniel, I think this is a bug. I have different hotspots maps on my we...
4 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 26 February 2023
  • Resolved
  • CB integration
    Yeah it porbably was a fluke but the issue we are still having is as follow: ...
    10 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 03 February 2023
    Nach Matukio Update ist die Detailseite zerschosse
    Nach der Installation von Matukio 7.1.7 mit Joomla 3 hat es im Frontend die Dars...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 01 March 2023
  • Resolved
    • #Matukio
    • #frontend
    Fehler im Search Plugin
    Hallo Das Matukio Search Plugin macht Fehler, siehe Screenshot. Bei Deaktivie...
    8 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 22 February 2023