Zoo integration

It would be nice to use Yoothemes Zoo with hotspots after this long time!!!...
When I click on an event in Calendar view, I get: Fatal error: Class 'MatukioController0' not found in .../components/com_matukio/matukio.php on line 67 I tried to uninstall (and deleleted tables) and do a full re-install but get the exact same...

Matukio

Hello. I'm interested with Matiuko but I have few question: 1. Is it possible to allow users to add events and give that users few levels of permissions? F.e. users have some memberships and some of them could add more informations that others....

SobiPro support

Hi, I'm currently using Ccomments with Hotspots, JEvents and Joomla articles. But I've recently installed SobiPro as well and it'd be very nice to be able to use Ccomments with SobiPro entries too. Any chance you will implement this? Regards,...
Martin Breza Hotspots supporter
Hi, I veri fan to MAtukio B) :P suggestion: include options to select the level of "map zoom" meanwhile, please, where I can change the zoom to 10? (If I'm not mistaken it comes in 1 ...) which file and line of code can I change?...

Matukio

Hi. I got this error. My template support said this is not template problem. Can you help me what is wrong? Regards Fatal error: Call to undefined method CompojoomHtmlBehavior::bootstrap31() in /cphome/nxt51432/public_html/components/com_matukio/...
My site receives the following message when checking for updates to Compojoom components: Update: Could not open update site #8 "CMandrill", URL: https://compojoom.com/index.php?option=com_ars&view=update&task=stream&format=xml&id=11&dum...

map not showing

map not showing on my joomla site can any one suggest me...
We have the CMC component installed as well as the CB plugin enabled and configured. We have several field mappings configured in the CB plugin. See attachment. The only field being sent to MailChimp, or appearing with the user in the CMC compone...
Halo Could you tel me how to make image upload compulsory when adding or editing an hotspot ? And how to add a cancel button next to the save one on form.php thanks Jean...
Hello Daniel Using the localize me button on form.php we get an address with the format street/streetnumber/zip/city How can I change it to get street number/street/zip/city in order to stay in line with french usages ? :-) Thanks...
dear compojoom team, is it possible to show the entries from mosets mtree per category or all in the hotspot maps (there is no mtree plugin )? If yes i wll buy the extension PS: I read this : https://compojoom.com/forum/52-newbie-area/21157-...
Ideally using a category image to filter or to send to a page showing lists by category (much like your tab panel)...
Would be great to have "Startzoom of the map" and "Starting place of the map" in the menu item configuration. I would love the possibility to have different menuitems that showed different areas of the map. Example: south end...
Hello, Lots of times in IE11, Chrome and Mozilla on the first submit of e-mail address the form does not show Thank you message. I tested the module on Joomla 3.3 with CMC - Mailchimp 1.5 , the same thing happens on joomla 3.4.8 and CMC - Mailch...
Dear Daniel, Not sure if there is a setting to fix the search tab on top of the hotspots list when scrolling the list?...
I found everything I was looking for in this component until I went to find a way to make a fullwidth module in a banner position? So now I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how to get that done. Or have I missed something? ease of content...
Hello, I would like to get look like this on Your demo site http://matukio.compojoom.com/upcoming-events/book/19-photography-for-dummies That the higher price is set as default like here http://matukio.compojoom.com/upcoming-events/upcomingeven...

Popup Content

Hi again! Just wanted to know if i can modify the PopUp content as shown in the Screen. I would at least an address as there are various Offices, That I can see that it can be done by adding text in Events but the PopUp contains the title again and...
SORRY, MUST HAVE BEEN AN ISOLATED PROLEM _ HAS BEEN RESOLVED Hi Yves, We are using Matukio for another Site and as we setup our first Event it shows up in the Frond end but not in the Backend. Has this happened before? Thanks in advance, Wol...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Submission form doesn't send data to database or w
I don't know if this is a bug, but the submission form all of a sudden, maybe af...
16 Replies
Posted on Monday, 23 January 2023
  • #custom fields
  • #submission form,
Problem with Default Booking Form
Hallo zusammen, ich habe ein Problem mit dem Default Booking form. Immer wenn ic...
9 Replies
Posted on Monday, 30 January 2023
possibilities of payment
I'll be happy to renew my subscription but can't and won't use Paypal. Do you ...
4 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 02 February 2023
Issue in displaying map
Hi I am having and issue with the display of the map. I did all the process wi...
22 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 20 September 2022
  • Resolved
  • Event Back End is not displaying correctly after u
    Just updated to version 7.1.4 Now events do not display correctly. This is on ...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 01 February 2023