Questions about Matukio 7

Hi there, I'm loving the new version of Matukio but I have a couple of questions. Is it possible te re-use a Custom Booking form? I've renamed it but that didn't help. The other question is about coupon values. I thought it was possible to give a...
Erwin Loman Matukio supporter
i would like to have the administration-link in the notification mail instead of the base url of the site... thanks...
I use hotspots pro. I have just started to add another Category with locations. My initial category is about 15 miles away. Question: When zooming out, I want the user to be able to see all hotspots, in both categories. Is that possible or must I...
Hi, Is there am option to import the event list from Facebook? John...
Using CMC with Community Builder in Joomla 3.7.5... a new user signs up and is added to both Community Builder and the MailChimp list. All synced data is stored. Great! However, how does someone edit the data? If a user edits their CB profile, does i...

kann gelöscht werden

Please see attached image. Above form is through Acymailing that uses the site css and bottom is Mailchimp that uses its own css. How can I change the CSS for Mailchimp so it looks like the form above (fitting with the rest of the page format)...
Hi, please is it possible to add category name to markers info window (view without tabs and menu)? I think it should be in default_infowindowmarker.php, but I don't know variable for category name... Thank you....
Hi, I am looking for a comment component allows users to choose an option from a list of images. I was wondering if CComment custom fields can make this task. If it does I can go purchase a subscription. Do you have a demo of back-end admin? Thank y...

Comment count stays zero

Hello, why is the comment count still 0, after I published the first comment? I have to manually clean the cache to display the correct number thank you...
Dear support, the weird thing happens that the comments module does not show up after my blog articles. I have selected to include CComment in all articles in the categroy "Blog". When I change it to the catergory "Home" CComme...
Hi there, I am using the CMC module for a list and it seems that it pre-selects the first entry on dropdown fields. Anyway to change that? Thank you....
ccomments module is missing. do you planning to write some modules?...
An error has occurred. 0 [] operator not supported for strings Step to reproduce the error. You may use cloudaccess free sub-domain to test Error only appears when checkbox field are use. General form Refer to attached example....

Event slider

Hi, A slider would be really great to showcase events. i think this is THE missing part of this extension ...
Hallo, nach dem neuesten Update kann man die Optionen ohne API schlüssel nicht mehr absepichern. In der Help Drop Down steht aber das es optional ist? Siehe Bild anbei......
Hi, just something I observed while working with the component for the first time. I created a custom field list for hotspots and noticed the field was not being rendered for some hotspots, maybe about 30% of them. I traced it down to the fact that...
We imported from Disqus to CComment. All is well, except for broken links. Do you know of a fix for comments like this? https://www.joomlashack.com/blog/joomlashack/recurring/...

names not passed to mailchimp

I have been unable to get CMC to pass along first name, last name and one other CB custom field during registration. This is using the community builder plugin. I have mapped the fields as described. I have also now removed the custom field from ma...
Hello I need to send regular emails to my users with test results. When users register they cannot have the option to subscribe to newsletters because they have to receive our update emails. With CMC Mailchimp can I hide the subscribe checkbox? ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

plötzlich alles in englisch
seit ein paar Tagen ist bei mir das ganze Matukio auf englisch. Ich hab keine A...
19 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 28 January 2023
Registration Key
I have been using hotspots for years and I am working on a site redesign and wan...
3 Replies
Posted on Monday, 10 April 2023
Can I change the email address to which CComments
Can I change the email address to which CComments send notifications? I don't se...
2 Replies
Posted on Monday, 10 April 2023
compojoom-bootstrap wird nicht geladen
Hallo, wir stellen derzeit auf Joomla 4 um. Bei Matukio stellen wir eine ...
2 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 09 April 2023
Backend: Detailansicht zerschossen (siehe Screensh
Unser Backend von Matukio hat in der Detailansicht einen Bug in der Darstellung....
8 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 04 April 2023