How to set up field for contact from module in joomla? Where in Mail Chimp do I find the relevant field names? they have a list of fields for "field mapping" that they say I should set up in Mail Chimp EMAIL=email FNAME=name:0 LNA...
Hello everyone! How do I change the language for error messages in module ? thank your help R-Zs...

Problem with module and GDPR

Good evening, I installed your application for mailchimp and I have a little problem. On my site I only foresee the possibility of subscribing to the newsletter (without registering on the site) and by using the form I can't get the acceptance reques...
I am having issus with the CMC plug in on my website. The website connects to a Spanish Subscriber List and English Subscriber List on Mail chimp . Well the subscriber is not going to English list and seem to have never been connected to the Spanis...
If I want to do a SQL Server health check, which aspects should be checked? and how often this health check should be done ? thanks!...
Hi there, We recently switched over to a SSL site and even with the latest 4.1.2 update to CMC, there is a Chrome warning that the site is not fully secure on any pages that contain the mod_cmc module. As soon as it is unpublished or you visit any...
Wir haben bisher gerne für die Pro-Version bezahlt. Seitdem es Google Maps nur noch als Bezahlversion, auch wenn es die 200$ Gutschrift gibt, werden wir Hotspots wohl löschen müssen und keine neue Version mehr kaufen. Ich habe keine Lust dem Datenrie...
It seems that unpublishing hotspot locations can only be done after opening the location and setting the status to 'unpublished'. I would like to unpublish multiple locations, but cannot do that by selecting them in the list overview and pressing the...
Hi, I'm new to this extension, CMigrator and also the Drupal CMS. I'm looking for the specific documentation for migration from Drupal to Joomla but could not find it. Can I use the CMigrator direct into the Drupal or they have other steps/exten...
Hi . i have this error when try to schedule a report , i have see an article to check SMTP connection to the BO server , its work fine , but this error still showing to me...

Tags support for Hotspots

Can we have Tag support for Hotspots with Filtering by Tags? Categories are good, nested Categories are better Tags offer an even wider range of filtering options ....
Hi I'm struggling w/ using CMC for my site, and I am hoping you can give some pointers! For my site, whenever someone becomes a paid subscriber (managed through the component MembershipPro), his Joomla user ACL status is elevated from Registere...
Hello, I'm using CMC - Mailchimp for Joomla in my website http://www.sertec.pt. Is there a way to put the button labels and messages in portuguese? Many thanks Guilherme...
Hi I dont know exactly if its possible yet or which exact things we do need but on 25.5 the GDPR (DSGVO) is coming Ok we can set opt-in (and double opt in) but is it possible to 1) add a checkbox to agree the data policy in the cmc module? 2) i...
My hosting service disabled the PHPMailer function for security reasons, I can only use the sending of emails through smtp. What is the function that cforms uses? Thank you...
got issues with mandrill API. Is it possible to add a failover to use send mail?? https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34426323/we-were-unable-to-decode-the-json-response-from-the-mandrill-api?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=google_rich_qa&utm_campai...
I would like to have the option to use a specific field in the settings to add (one or more) custom e-mail addresses where to send notifications to....
Jip Jonker CComment supporter
Hello, I thank you first for this great application, i want to make the map view on module , it just lists the locations i want to see as seen on the component through menu any help will be appricated kinldy abrham...
Hi ! I have issue with latest Hotpots. Location not appear on website . It seem like loading data after upgrade version to 5.4.1 Pro . Any solve/suggestion for this issue? This is attachment for references. [attachment]JKR Negeri Lain.png[/attac...
Hello! I have some problems using the "user registration plugin". I have enabled the plugin on user registration and it appears in the registration form. However if i check "yes" on the newsletter question nothing happens. The us...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Is the module Latest Comments only available throu
Hi Just moved site to J4. It was an option on my J3 install but not when cha...
0 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 27 June 2023
Russian translation for Hotspots 6.0.12
Hello. I have updated russian translation for Hotspots 6.0.12. You can find o...
0 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 27 June 2023
  • #Hotspots
  • #русский
  • #russian
  • #translation
Paypal Plugin - Joomla 4 funktioniert nicht
Bitte um Hilfe habe jetzt unter joomla 4 matukio zum laufen gebracht - allerdi...
3 Replies
Posted on Monday, 26 June 2023
Change field types
Hello I am trying add a field to segment my audiences but when I add the addi...
0 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 20 June 2023
  • #custom fields
Param map_height and zoom doesn't exist anymore on
Hi, Please notice 2 bugs on com_hotspots/layouts/hotspots/single-map.php map...
0 Replies
Posted on Friday, 16 June 2023