I am using CMC - Mailchimp for Joomla version 4.1.2 on a site and it has a SSL certificate. I also see mod_ccc_cmc_mailchimp version 1.3.1 and do not know what this is. I got mixed content because one svg image is send over http: http://domainn...
I am currently using JComments and am looking to buy a modern and supported commenting extension. JComments has a module at http://www.joomlatune.com/jcomments-modules.html#mod_jcomments_top_posters called "JComments Top Posters" and it's d...
Hello! Is there a possibility to get familiar with Matukio Events backend? The demo provided on your website only shows the frontend (or maybe I don't understand something?), but we find it necessary to get a complete picture of all the features be...

CSS styling inside comments

Using CComment, I would like to know if it is possible to integrate into comments any css styling ? Thank's....

GUI Improvement question

Hi I am using you Pro Hotspot which is *****GREAT***** I may have a GUI Improvement question. Our clients, truck driver, use the hotspot on Mobile. If the choose a category then they may not see the show Hotspot button at the bottom. They dont kno...

Structure of KML

Hi, I would like to import multiple files with KML. So far I failed:-( Do you have a sample how the structure of that File must be? So I can generate a proper KML from my csv. Thanks Klaus...

Any tag functionality ?

Is there any kind of tag system ? thanks...

add hotspot front end

Hi Is it possible to add a hotspot front end if a user is connected ? Thanks...
Hi! Is it only possible for Super Admins to delete comments from the backend of Joomla? We would like to be able to give other usergroups (site managers) te option to delete comment. But in the rights management we do see 'edit' comments, but not 'de...
Jip Jonker CComment supporter
Facing an issue with CMC that when someone tried to signup for newsletter on the site, it keeps waiting for response. Did check the network tab and it makes an ajax call to : /component/cmc/?format=raw&task=subscription.exist and that thro...
Hi, I have purchased the pro version of ccomment. I want to help translating the Norwegian language packs. How do I do this? The translations for Norwegian are incomplete and I want to help finishing these. I think ccoment is a great plugin for jooml...
Can we get Avatar Integration with EasyDiscuss?...

MATUKIO

Hello, In the MATUKIO component, I note a few flaws, namely, The insertion of an image in the various e-mail forms is taken into account but when receiving in ''Outlook 2019 Pro'' it is not visible, I specify that all tests: text editor, provider,...
FAlls ich es nur nichtgefunden habe sorry für die Frage: Gibt es eine Handy App für Android mit der man an Matukio anknüpfen kann - dh. für den Kunden eine schnelle Mögichkeit z.b. an seine gebucht Veranstaltung erinnert zu werden, auf zurufen was...

MATUKIO

Hello How do I get the choice of frontend display of the last event in Matukio so that it can be displayed first? Thanks Arnaud...
Hi Daniel Seems like any picture uploaded via iOS on hotspot form is turned 90° right of left now. This behavior does not occur for Android or desktops, only on iOS safari browsers.Same thing choosing camera roll or new photo I also reproduced...
Hello, When someone is paying through PayPal, I do not get back the fact that it was paid and the status of the registration stay at unpaid. Any advice on that? Thank you, Pascal...

A bug collection

https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/events I'm doing off-line credit card processing only when an event confirms to run, so I'm not using Matukio's cart functionality. I created fields in the default booking form to collect payment information that I...
Is there an option to have CComments to auto-clean the Mail queue somehow? We noticed this queue holds all messages, even when they are already send and old....
Jip Jonker CComment supporter

Invisible Captcha Ccomment

Hello - Any plans to integrate invisible captcha into Ccomment? Or just have the option to use the default captcha from the Joomla site? thanks Pete...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Open Street Map statt Google Map nutzen
Hallo, an welcher Stelle kann man Google Maps deaktivieren? Da wir keine Goog...
3 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 26 August 2023
  • Resolved
  • Hotspot pro not display the Google map
    Hello, I've just buy hotspots, and when I want to use it, I get an error, and t...
    13 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 23 August 2023
  • Resolved
  • Desindex Comments
    I need to know where the option is so that the comments are not indexed in Googl...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 29 June 2023
    • #indexing
    • #seo
    Image Issue on front end editor
    https://www.ridernation.com/events-overview/events-list When trying to edit a...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 18 August 2023
    Problem mit Styles nach Upgrade auf Matukio 7.1.11
    Im Rahmen der PHP8.x Updates wurden wir durch den Kunden auf einen Bug im Backen...
    10 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 29 May 2023
  • Resolved