Hi, The map is not visible after upgrading to J 1.5.26 Tried everything I could. I'm not sure what to do next. Kind regards, Nev...
 In case a client uploads an inappropriate image or accidentally the wrong one when adding a hotspot and wants it removed quickly how is this done? Where can the images for Hotspots be found?...
Dear Sirs, I tried importing my comments from Jomcomment 3 but it doesn't show up at the "from component" option in the import section. I also have no idea which tables I should select nor I could find it in the documentation. Any hel...
Hi, component is looking great, but I think there must be a conflict on my site becausse the map is showing up empty. when you add a location, there is a error like: Please enter longtitude coordinates. Where can i find the coordinates ? Thoug...
Renckens Davy Hotspots supporter
Hi, component is looking great, but I think there must be a conflict on my site becausse the map is showing up empty. when you add a location, there is a error like: Please enter longtitude coordinates. Where can i find the coordinates ? Thoug...
Renckens Davy Hotspots supporter
Hi, the link to the CompojoomComment doesn't work. Thank you...
 Hi, I can't seem to get the map working in IE9. I have looked into minimizing plugins, but I have none active that minimize JS. The error in the developer modus off IE9 say "SCRIPT5022: DOM Exception: INVALID_CHARACTER_ERR (5) mootool...
How can i add the comment anchor (#JOSC_TOP) to the top of the article when the article was already clicked on. for example. http://aleksandrshevchenko.org/news - this has (0 Комментариев)on top below the article title. vs. http://aleksa...
Здравей, Даниел след инсталиране на последната версия на Joomla 2.5.3 Hotspots спря да работи. http://www.smolyandnes.com/turisticheska-karta Ще те помоля за съдействие. Поздрави...
 Hey Daniel, In the hotspot details map, I would like to change author's name (realname) by his username and make it clickable to display his profile (jomsocial)- see attached file . How can I do that. I searched into the forum but I couldn't f...
 I want to know what happend when more than 25000 access to the google maps are exceeded when using hotspots Do we have to subscribe to google for the api usage ? Sincerely yours...
 Some of my hotspot short descriptions are displaying correctly, but in others the end of my text is being cut off after saving. How can I solve this problem?...
 How can i achieve in my template - to change the date of the comment 2012-03-12 22:38:0 to lets say 3 hours ago.. So if a comment gets just posted it will say - posted just now. if it was posted 5 hours ago - it's say posted 5 hours ago. is ...
Just installed, however sometimes I receive: Infinite loop detected in JError...
 What does the "Plugins in marker short description" setting refer to in the advanced settings of the configuration panel? Are there particular plugins that can be installed?...
 Currently I have compojoom comment 4.1.8 on a Joomla 1.5.25 installation. Is this the latest version? Or which number would that be? Does the latest version work with Joomla 1.5 as well as Joomla 2.5? Or would I have to "migrate" compojoom...
 Dear support, First of all thanks for this great component! I've just installed the HDW videoshare component, but can't manage to get the Compojoom comments working at the bottom of each video. There is a message stating 'joomlacomment: unexpecte...
 Dear support, First of all thanks for this great component! I've just installed the HDW videoshare component, but can't manage to get the Compojoom comments working at the bottom of each video. There is a message stating 'joomlacomment: unexpecte...
 Hi, I can't seem to add a category to my Hotspots. I was running on 1.5.20, but even after updating to 1.5.25 it's still not working. I updated the mootools plugin, I even tried the following plugin: http://www.seblod.com/support/documentation...
The link to the CompojoomComment MyBlog plugin v2 doesn't seem to be working. Thanks!...
No Ranking

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Ordering pins
 Hi Daniel: My client has 46 plus stores in several states. We made the stat...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 31 March 2016
  • Resolved
  • Icon Location in Map and Slide Menu
    Hi Daniel. Fantastic component! You've certainly put a lot of work and effort in...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 30 March 2016
    Updates from Compojoom
    Noticed this today in my admin console when clicking on updates. Is this me or ...
    6 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 14 March 2016
    Error Message When Checking for Updates
    My site receives the following message when checking for updates to Compojoom co...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 30 March 2016
    Delete Hotspots images (slideshow) from FrontEnd I
    Hi Dan, this issue (https://compojoom.com/support/support-tickets/hotspots/3039...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 12 February 2016
  • Resolved