Hi there, I've just recently installed Hotspots, but I can't get anything to show in the map window. The link is: http://open-bible.com/findus I've made sure a category is selected with two markers, and the map is set to auto-zoom to those loc...
 Hi, I just renewed my subscription for the Hotspots12 component. Right afterwards, I went to the Downloads page to retrieve the latest component and I was unable to find the Hotspots component on the page. I refreshed the page, switched to another p...
 Hello. JomSocial already released two new versions and now your integration does not work. You urgently need to update the plugins....
Hi, When a user open the Hotspots Menu, the map appears with the right sidebar open. How can i configure the Hotspots to show only the map? Regards José...
I've setup a Drupal 7 to Joomla 2.5.8 com_content migration configuration and filled in all fields. Then Save and Close. When I go to Migrate and choose my configuration the configuration is totally empty with No for all migrate options. See scree...
Hello. How can I remove the text of comments from the email notifications? Thanks in advance for your reply....
 Hi, I've purchased this extension to use it with hotspots. I've correctly installed the extension, enabled in hotspots setting - comment support but it doesn't work. Are there any other settings that needs to be done? Thank you,...
 Ich habe ein Veranstaltungsforum, in den mehrere Kursleiter tätig sind. Diese sind geschäftlich selbstständig. Wir haben aber nur eine Buchungsplattform. Besteht die Möglichkeit, die Kurse den Kursleitern zuzuordnen und getrennte Rechnungsnummern un...
 Parsing is stuck at 68% - Chrome asking to wait or kill - i keep waiting but nothing is happening. Page says do not refresh but if something goes wrong to get ahold of you. I'm getting a hold of you....
 Notice: Undefined variable: itemId in /users/http://thedvac.org/htdocs/components/com_hotspots/utils.php on line 448 What does this mean and how do I fix it? I use rockettheme Cerulean on Joomla 2.5...
 My hosting block Hotspots beacuse trigger alert Message: Access denied with code 403 (phase 2). Pattern match "(?:\\[|\\;|\\|\\*|\\||\\'|\\&|\\$|\\!|\\?|\\#|\\[|\\]|\\{|\\}|\\:|\\'|\"|\\]|union(?:\\+| )select|wp_users|user_pass ?, ?ch...
Do you support translate with Joomfish, do you hvae content elements for joomfish ?...
Hi, I just migrate my wp blog with 422 articles. The migration process seems that works perfectly but I have some issues: 1. The parsing process get freezes in different percentages around 10%. The Firebug's console show this: Warning: fwri...
 How I can connect hotspots locations with K2 items?...
Dear all, In the test site http://alpine.tenzer.nl/portal/en/ I implemented the hotspots component to give an overview of customers of a indoor ski manufacturer (see testlink: http://alpine.tenzer.nl/portal/en/hotspot#!/catid=2;1). As the websi...
 Hey Guys, I am having a similar problem to ticket 181. In that I have been able to sucessfull migrate across users and content pages from drupal 6 to Joomla 2.5. However when I try and parse the images and (hopefully) the attached PDFs to those p...
 I was using hotspots in Community builder and I was able to have it appear on my users profiles. We currently just switched over to JomSocial and we cannot figure out how to get it to appear within the profile. I was wondering if there was something...
 I was using hotspots in Community builder and I was able to have it appear on my users profiles. We currently just switched over to JomSocial and we cannot figure out how to get it to appear within the profile. I was wondering if there was something...
 I can see the map in chrome, but not IE 10. I have installed this on a Joomla 1.5 site that has been around a little while. Is there a fix for this. I have 2.0.5 installed which is the latest that supports Joomla 1.5...
 In the site: http://bosenenk.nl/?Itemid=112#!/catid=1;2 the lates version of Hotspot is integrated. When clicking at a marker and then clicking at the read more (in Dutch lees meer) the page is refreshed. In the map is shows then load data (data lad...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Pre-sales Questions about Matukio extension
Hi 1.- Could you please clarify if I could charge users to post events via fr...
5 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 14 May 2016
Webhook
I can't copy the webhook URL from the field displayed by CMC Options. I get a no...
3 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 13 November 2016
Questions before migration then upgrade to J3+
Hi. I am using CComments on one site, and am about to migrate JComments to CComm...
7 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 15 November 2016
White Website after Update to 6.0.12
 Hi guys. Very urgent. Started update to matukio 6.0.12 and after that i get...
4 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 13 October 2016
  • Resolved
  • How to get a 'participant' list
     Is there any present way to get a complete 'roster' of registered members INCLU...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 12 October 2016
  • Resolved