I have several hot spots. I have the hot spots assigned to different categories. I have different icons for the different categories. My icons are not showing up on the front end, all hot spots are the same icon, regardless of category. Thanks,...
  I want to use Geommunity (from Nordmograph) module on Hotspot pages. In Joomla 2.5. (last 2.5.9. versions for Joomla, Hotspots 3.3. and Geommunity). When I display Geommunity on a Hotspots page, the InfoWindows doesn't open anymore. I hav...
DO you have content elements for Joomfish of FaLang to translate Categories names, and use for multilanguage site?...
Die Buchung auf der deutschen Seite funktioniert, auf der englischen Seite (gleicher Link) nicht! Das "neue" Buchungssystem wird verwendet. Man kommt beim Drücken auf Next nicht zum nächsten Schritt, sondern es wird angezeigt, dass man di...
Hello Is it possible to call a plugin from the links section, I use the plugin "pop up any article" to display content in a lightbox and it would be great to create a pop up from the tile. Alternativly would it be possible to get the...
 Dear support team, I have installed CMigrate to migrate the data of my Wordpress site to a new Joomla with K2 installation. While configurating I run into the problem that the Wordpress table for data has to be in the same database as the Joo...
 Bitte um Info, was man ändern muß, damit man bei der Eventeingabe nicht ständig vorhandene Eingaben nocheinmal kontrollieren muss, wenn man ein Event nocheinmal bearbeitet. Derzeitiges Verhalten: Jedesmal, wenn ich ein Event bearbeite springt di...
 Dear Daniel, Can you tell me what can be wrong, because i don't get e-mail when a user upload a new hotspot. The "notify admins on new hotspot" is stand on yes! Thank you very much for your help! Regards, Balazs...
 Brand new install of Joomla 3.0.3 Stable. It's a brand new blank install of Joomla with no other components, modules or plugins added. Hotspots 3.3 installed. Permissions have been adjusted as per instructions on install file. Hotspots component...
 When I clink on the download link for for JomSocial download package, I get a blank page with no download link or option. Can you please send me this package. I paid for a pro subscription this morning....
 Really, we need that Manual, thats will do mucth easy wour worck... The thing is, I install te Matukio, The backend is working well... Categori + Event + Settings ok but then I cant See the event in the web site.. Wath i can do? Help... I need finis...
Hello, Can you give me the method to switch to french language ? Regards....
 Hello, I just installed the component. When i try from the front page to acces any event from the event list, i got a 500 message error page, so i can't do anything at the moment. Can you help me ? Regards, Philippe IHUEL...
 I just purchased CCOMMENT but still not sure which version to use for Joomla! 3. Do I use 5 Beta or 4.2.1? And am still not clear what is CCOMMENT Core and CCOMMENT PRO?...
 I just purchased CCOMMENT but still not sure which version to use for Joomla! 3. Do I use 5 Beta or 4.2.1? And am still not clear what is CCOMMENT Core and CCOMMENT PRO?...
 Hello. 1) Is CComment Pro 5 contains plugin for Joomla search? 2) When the update will be available to transfer to the fifth version on Transifex? Thanks in advance for your reply....
Dear Compojoom-Team There will be a fatal error displayed in the front-end of my 'Joomla 3.0.3' installation after enabling the 'Hotspots (Version 3.2.2) plugin' in the 'CommunityBuilder Plugin Management (Version 1.9)'. It is displayed ... Err...
Hey Daniel, Unfortunately we are still having troubles with this. I have tried both K2 and normal login forms. When a user enters in their username and password they are just taken to the default login page again - it doesn't even tell them that t...
hi cant save a created category ...
as above ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

400 Error Shows on Submission
Hi there, I love the Compojoom extensions! I have a website that I am usin...
4 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 20 December 2016
400: An email address must contain a single @
Hi, I'm getting the above error message ... but the address I submitted was corr...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 22 December 2016
Credit Card payment via checkoutportal.com
 Hello, we want to use checkoutportal.com for credit card payments. Is that ...
5 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 16 November 2016
  • Resolved
  • Renew my subscription
    Hi All, I got the reminder for my subscription Your Hotspots Pro Download on...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 18 December 2016
    Filter wording or filters more prominent
    It is very easy to miss the Filters option. Is it possible to enlarge the font o...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 21 December 2016