Dear Daniel, What can be done with the 'read more' button when compose a new hotspot, and this function is not working. The description of the hotspot is not fit into the box? Thank you verymuch for your help! Regards, Balazs...
 Hey Guys, I am trying to migrate a Drupal 6 site of approx 6,000 users with both author and registered status to to Joomla K2. The CMigrator 'Migrate' and 'Parse' commands runs without error however only the users with author status have been...
Hi again, I have a issue which i'm trying to solve for some time. When you make a route using the directions, and then you try to print it, only the hotspots will appear in the prin preview. How can I print the directions? Thank you,...
 Dear Daniel, Is it possible to place sharing icon into the hotspots? If somebody has a favorit one, he'll be able to share just that one? Thank you very much for your help! Regards, Balazs Skare...
 Dear Daniel, Is it possible to place sharing icon into the hotspots? If somebody has a favorit one, he'll be able to share just that one? Thank you very much for your help! Regards, Balazs Skare...
 Hi - ich bin neu hier und habe keine Erfahrung mit Foren und Support-Tickets Ich habe Matukio 2.1.10 zum ersten Mal auf Joomla 2.5.9 installiert und ebenfalls folgende Fehler. Fehler: Support #477: Probleme mit dem Frontend-ACL Support #48...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter
 I have just purchased and installed the Hotspots component. However, I cannot get it to produce a menu item for a single hotspot. I have the same problem as I found another user on the the forum experiencing, where it lets you select your hotspot in...
 I am very impressed with Hotspot, and that is exactly what I need for my website, but I need help understanding couple of things. 1. I want to have sub categories under a parent category example; Main Category: USA Sub Category: Shop, Hotel, Res...
 Hi, I migrated articles and categories from wp to k2 2.6.5 (last version), after migration all links of k2 administration work fine except the articles list. Instead of the complete administration page i see just all items list without any link f...
 Installation nicht möglich - 500 - Interner Serverfehler wird angezeigt....
 Installation nicht möglich - 500 - Interner Serverfehler wird angezeigt....
 Can you have an event and not have the booking button come up? It says under "Max. bookable spaces per participant" to type in "0" to make not bookable online. But it changes it to "1" after you save it....
 Hello, where can I find the User manuel for the Matukio. Thank you GDr...
Hello, I'd like to disable the publishing options at the bottom of the map creation form as attached. How to? Are there controls about this in the component? Thank you in advance....
 Hello how are you? I have a problem when I try to migrate to k2 and simply never ends, it is importing items, but does not show the carrying amount. Besides, if I save the settings and return to edit it, I realize that if I change the version ...
Hello, I'm having what it looks to be a Mootools problem but I'm not sure... Everything works fine, but the map doesn't load at the beginning, only when I perform an action, anything inside the map or even opening firebug. To get to the map: 1...
 Hi, I have bought Tiles subscription... How to load it. When i go to the component page it still says BUY......
Dear Daniel, Can you help me about this. When i sign in to my webpage and i would like to add a new hotspot i got this error.  "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ /administrator/components/com_hotspots/tables/marker...
 Hi I would of questions to ask to change according to my needs in the form "Hotspots" 1) how to change the width of the side menu. 2) How can I insert and display different information, and on the side menu on the display window for th...
How can I use the GPS data to determine where is the user standing on the map... and get direction to a hotspot...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Page top menus corrupted
on several back end pages the menu where you would select admin actions is corru...
1 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 10 December 2016
Matukio defaults to showing 3 events, although 10
 Since updating recently to Matukio 6.0.15, Matukio now defaults to showing 3 ev...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 13 December 2016
  • Resolved
  • Introtext nach erfolgreicher Buchung
    Ich hab folgendes Anliegen. Wenn ich eine Buchung abschließe (in unserem Fal...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 10 November 2016
  • Resolved
  • Default Booking Fields Missing
     After updating to the latest version all of my booking fields are gone. Default...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 12 December 2016
  • Resolved
  • Hotspots Number of markers
    Is there a way to change the number of markers that show up? We have an area on...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 08 December 2016