Hallo Yves, vorab, ich bin Neuling in Sachen Matukio und kenne noch nicht alle Möglichkeiten. Deshalb meine Frage: Kann man in den Events mehrere Preisstufen für ein Event anlegen und durch den Kunden im Buchungsformular auswählen lassen? Ich b...
Andre Wester Matukio supporter
 Wir haben folgende Probleme: Wenn man die Teilnehmerlsite ausdruckt, dann erhalten wir eine Art "Fehlermeldung": MAT_BOOKING_FIRSTNAME MAT_BOOKING_LASTNAME. Die Namen werden nicht mit ausgedrucht. Weiter wäre es sinnvoll, dass der Sc...
Hi Daniel, ich bekomme mit Hotspots V3.4 folgende Errormeldung, wenn ich auf den "Zurück zur Hauptansicht" Link klicke. Die JOOMLA Version ist jeweils V2.5.11 und einmal V3.1.1  Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-...
Bernd Haber Matukio supporter

Comment and hotspot

Hi! i have instaled Ccomment and made an "hotspot comment" in settings but when i activate it in hotspot i have this message : "In the settings of Hotspots you've enabled support for CComment, but it is not installed on ...
 Dear Daniel I would like to import data (marker) from a .txt-file to the joomla-hotspots-database (joomla 3.03; hotspots 3.4 (stable)). I would do it via the phpmyadmin panel. I have already created a textfile which is identically equal to the st...

Stable Joomla 3.x version

I subscribed under the impression that there was a version of this available and ready to be installed on Joomla 3.x, but there isn't. There's only a beta version available. When will you have a production version available?...
 Hi, Thanks for your extension. I just purchased tiles and have attempted to install it on a blank 3.1.1 Joomla install with postgres 9.1 and php 5.3.20 I get the following error: Database query failed (error # %s): %s SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FR...
 How can I remove "Submitted by" from the hotspot pop-up? I removed the links at the very bottom of the pop-up, but also need to remove this text. I have attached a screenshot to see the text I am referring to. Thanks, Bill...
I have added one category to my site. I am able to add hotspots to the category and I am able to have the map with hotspots show on the front end. I am attempting to add another category but am unable to do so. I go to the hotspots category list...
 Would it be possible to integrate Ccomments with Community Polls of Corejoomla ? thanks in advance, Erik...
Hi Guys I have CMigrator and am trying to import from a modified version of a WordPress website (built by a third party) to Joomla. I've imported the WordPress database into the Joomla table, but it says there's no content to import. I get the ...
Hi I have used seminar on both Joomla 1.5 and 2.5 and have recently built 2 new test sites using Joomla 3.1 One of the test sites is http://www.stmaryscalne.org/joomla3/. I bought the latest version of Matukio today and have had no problems ov...
 Hello, How can I change the insertion mark, which is recorded as a local desbuplicado? So, can I activate the brand by the administrator? I think it's simple....
Hello. I received two messages from the site transifex.com - notification about the update translation for Hotspots. I go on the site, but the translation to Russian language - 100%. I looked to files "sys_com_hotspots" and "admin_com...
 Hello, I sent ou a ticket, after I went to articles/categories in Joomla, less K2. I found this: 1) I correctly have unchecket the category-import - result is I have only one category now : import data so of course the site is not available.Where ...
How can I put a map on an article page that shows ALL of my hotspots? Right now I can only find the code to have a single hot spot show on the map. Thanks, Bill...
I have several hot spots. I have the hot spots assigned to different categories. I have different icons for the different categories. My icons are not showing up on the front end, all hot spots are the same icon, regardless of category. Thanks,...
  I want to use Geommunity (from Nordmograph) module on Hotspot pages. In Joomla 2.5. (last 2.5.9. versions for Joomla, Hotspots 3.3. and Geommunity). When I display Geommunity on a Hotspots page, the InfoWindows doesn't open anymore. I hav...
DO you have content elements for Joomfish of FaLang to translate Categories names, and use for multilanguage site?...
Die Buchung auf der deutschen Seite funktioniert, auf der englischen Seite (gleicher Link) nicht! Das "neue" Buchungssystem wird verwendet. Man kommt beim Drücken auf Next nicht zum nächsten Schritt, sondern es wird angezeigt, dass man di...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Static map
Hi, I need to display static map n homepage. I under "Options" sel...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Veranstalter ausblenden?
Hallo Zusammen, gibt es die Möglichkeit den Veranstalter mit Verlinkung zum ...
2 Replies
Posted on Monday, 09 January 2017
Split the booking confirmation email
I think it would be a good idea to have two separate email templates when a plac...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 05 January 2017
Frontend - Teilnehmer kontaktieren mit persönliche
Hallo Yves, Ist es möglich im Frontend bei Teilnehmer kontaktieren Platzhalte...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 06 January 2017
Matukio spam?
Hi Guys Didn't know where else to post this... Ok... Joomla! 3.6.5 Matukio...
2 Replies
Posted on Friday, 06 January 2017