I really hate having to submit a ticket so quickly, but I'm in a serious time crunch and fairly new to Joomla, and new to Hotspots. The site in question is http://newsite.celebraterecovery.com/temp/index.php/cr-groups/group-locator? This is a tem...
 Hello. How can I cancel a notification about new comments all users at once?...
 Hi, we have a Problem concerning the export of the participant-list. We need a special rank order which is different to the one automatically created by the system. p.ex. we would need: name, surname, mail, gender,... Automatically it ...
Hi Do you offer any customization and setup services? I am looking to subcontract out the setup of the hotspot pages in our Joomla site. We are looking for approximately 4 different maps separated by North American, South America, EMEA, and APAC...
 I have been trying to add Hotspots from the FrontEnd and hotspots get added to the system but with the status="Unpublished". So i have to go to the backend and make it as "Published" again.How can i avoid this?...
 Is it possible to have Create,Edit,Delete capabilities on Categories at the FrontEnd?...
in my site,text color is white,and in the component hotspot background color is white and text no visible,see the image....
 When adding a Hotspot, adding a description is essential. How can we make this optional....
Hello, I'm trying to import WordPress data into Joomla 2.5. I successfully exported the WP tables and imported them into the Joomla database for the new site. I created a new configuration un the CMigrator configuration tab. When I select that ...
 Hi, In my dashboard of Hotspot component, I am getting an error "Error loading feed data". I can see 4 accordians on the right side of my component dashboard. That is 1)Hotspots - Stats 2)Newsfeed 3)Overview 4)Update. But in the newsfee...
 Hi, I have installed your hotspot component in my local server. We are planning to use this component for a children website, where children are able to submit their favourite locations. In the form for "submit the location" I would lik...
Evening, I noticed that the event start / end times are 5 hours later in the database than what is displayed within the Matukio frontend. While the frontend is working as expected, I do exports of the database to Excel and find it challenging given ...
First of all, thank you for a great product! When I enter a comment, I would expect the comment counter to go up and my comment to appear with the rest of the comments. Neither of these happen? Instead I have to manually refresh the site.... Pleas...
 Hallo guten Tag, habe auch, wie ein Vorgänger das Problem, wenn ich auf "Kalender-Datei" herunterladen klicke die Fehlermeldung 500 Seite kann nicht angezeigt werden. Das passiert aber nur in der Detailansicht. In der Listenansicht ...
Hi Daniel, I am still having the same issues as ticket #420 but I accidentally closed the ticket. In addition to the two issues in that ticket, I realized that the titles for each Hotspot page is not visible. Example: http://www.happyhourindex.co...
 Evening Yves, Not sure what happened, but events are no longer showing in the calender, but show without issue in Upcoming Events and Event Lists. I've tried an reinstallation and uninstall / reinstall. Thanks, Steve...
Hallo zusammen, nachdem ich heute früh von 2.1.3 auf 2.1.10 gegangen bin, musste ich feststellen, dass alle meine Events-Seiten nur noch weiß angezeigt werden. Auch die Adminseite zeigte im Bereich "Buchungsfelder" Probleme. Erst eine Dei...
I interpret from your list of features on Page 5 of your Compojoom Comment Detailed Guide Version 4.2 that I would get an email notification when a comment is entered by a visitor. I am not getting that notification. I've looked through the setup a...
Hi, I just renewed my Hotspot subscription, but I think the "early renewal discount" is not included. Could you please have a look at it. Kind regards ruediger Schultz...
 Evening Yves, Can you please point me in the right direction to be able to allow all registered users within the 'nco', 'nco+', and 'super users' group to be able to edit ANY or ALL events within my website? Currently the system only allows those...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Developer Releases, Radius-Search?
Could you update the developer release`s please? Your current Version 6.0.13 do...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 01 November 2016
PageSpeed issues with Javascript
 Hi, We are getting D from GTmetrix report for your homepage. https://gtmetr...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 05 October 2016
  • Resolved
  • Issue with event file upload
     Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with the files that I attach to an event. ...
    11 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 04 November 2016
  • Resolved
  • Organizers field of an Event shows joomla account
     Hi, There is a cool feature in Matukio, which enables to assign more Organiz...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 31 October 2016
  • Resolved
  • Google Maps API Error
    Hi, I have just purchased and installed Matukio 6.0.6 on a clean install of Joo...
    8 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 03 July 2016