Upgrade from J1.7 to J2.5 fails to show markers in the frontend, from any category. New J2.5 db contains NEW tables j25_hotspots_settings j25_hotspots_marker j25_hotspots_categorie which were copied from respective OLD J1.7 tables jos_*.* ...
 I am getting the following error when clicking on hotspots: I'm sorry, but something went wrong Server response: 403 "FORBIDDEN" If problem persist contact administrator Can you tell me what's happening?...
 hello I have a question. I want to category our map in city , can i do it? and if i can't, I want to use with joomla article and categories ,and when link location to article then we don't have map in top , How i can to import single hotspots in th...
 Hi, We've just purchased hotspots for one of our projects. We've installed it first on joomla 3.0 but because the component didn't work properly (css problems, map did not appear in the submit hotspot page) we've moved it on joomla 2.5 here: ...
 We use CompojoomComment and the Jevent-plugin in one of our sites. But the event-id is not correct. For example, when you go to the following URL: http://www.haagseouderen.nl/index.php?option=com_jevents&task=icalrepeat.detail&evid=1686&Itemi...
In ticket # 334 - "Number of comments on the button" you advised me to delete in the file index.html of my template value ({NUMBER_OF_COMMENTS}). I deleted. But it did not help. Tried to clear the cache. Did not help. There are some other ...
Ich verwende das neue Anmeldeformular und möchte ein Textfeld "comments" einrichten. Dies ist aber in den Einstellungen nur auf Seite 2 möglich. Auf Seite 2 erscheint es dann aber nicht. Was mache ich falsch? Viele Grüße Helmut Posselt...
 Hello. How can turn off the number of comments to the article on the button? Thanks in advance for your reply....
 Hi, würde gerne z.b. die Kategorie "Seminare" im Hauptmenue meiner Seite mit den Unterkategorien " Hamburg, Berlin, München etc" anzeigen. Wenn ich entsprechende Links setze, werden aber stets alle Seminare angezeigt. WHAT DO DO...
Hi, the following has been resolved in the ticket #329: I am creating a list of hotspot-date like title, description etc, using php. Now I would like to link the titles to the markers in the map. Clicking one of the lists titles, the marker on the...
On my event-specific pages, by the "My Offerings" tab, I see the following error: Notice: Undefined variable: knopfoben in /home/myregistrar/public_html/mysite/components/com_matukio/views/event/tmpl/default.php on line 140   Not sure ...
I'm having an issue with user permissions for editing existing Hotspots. Currently, you can only edit Hotspot locations that you've created. Is there a way to set up the permissions so that all registered users can edit all of the Hotspots, instead o...
IT Department Hotspots supporter
 I am creating a list of hotspot-date like title, description etc, using php. Now I would like to link the titles to the markers in the map. Clicking one of the lists titles, the marker on the map should be centered. Where do I find the javascript c...
 Can you tell me why the images are not visible on the map view, but on a single hotspot view, there is no problem here is the url: http://espaces-metiers.bvdmc.com/index.php/em/cartographie#!/catid=1 Sincerely yours...
 Hello. I need search by comments by Joomla search. Where can I download this plugin?...
 Hello. How can I insert HTML code in a comment? In response to visitors of my website....
 Hi as in the atteched image if i click on the right frame were the descritpion is showing on a link to a specific external page i get a pop up with error "server response 0"" if problem persist contct administrator...then the message ...
 Ηι one more question i saw the {hotspot hotspot=1} plugin ..and i tried it but i get only the text on the article {hotspot hotspot=1} and the plugin is not loaded is this a future intergration tha will be in a next update?...
 It would be nice in the next release to ba able to set a different start map zoom when displaying one hotspot and the general map Thank you...
 I would like to include hotspots in my joomla core search, as I remember there was a plugin for that, but I don't find it on your website Where can I find IT ?...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

6.0.9 Location filter not working
Hello Sven, I understand from one of your recent comments on the forum that t...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 07 September 2016
  • Resolved
  • AGB Bestätigungsseite wird übergangen
    Hallo, seit gestern ist bei uns keine Buchung mehr möglich, da die Bestätigun...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 08 October 2016
    change hotspots to map
     Hi Daniel, In Australia a "hotspot" is understood to mean a wifi h...
    6 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 08 September 2016
  • Resolved
  • How to update? Wie updaten?
     Hallo, habe schon ein wenig Hilfe vom Daniel bekommen, wollte aber doch jetz...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 06 September 2016
  • Resolved
  • Veranstaltungsmap
    Wir haben eine ähnlich Anfrage bereits vor einem Jahr gestellt, aber ich konnte ...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 03 September 2016
  • Resolved