500 Internal Server Error

Hi, When I go to the Administrator backend for cComment and click on the com_content plugin link to adjust the settings, I get a 500 internal server error. If I click the new button on the settings page, I also get a 500. I am using RC2 ...
 Hallo Yves, ich habe folgendes Problem: Nach einer Neuinstallation lief alles wunderbar. Nach ein paar Tagen mußte ich feststellen, dass der Veranstalter keine automatischen eMails mehr bekommt, sobald sich jemand anmeldet. Der Teilnehmer bekomm...
 Installed CompojoomComment on Joomla 2.5. When trying to set up settings got : DB function failed with error number 1054 Unknown column 's.set_component' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT s.* FROM `j25_comment_setting` AS s ORDER BY s.id, s.set_...
 I have recently updated Hotspots. When I did, I got the following error. 1146 - An error has occurred. Table 'mvo001_theval.s1s6l_comprofiler_plugin' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id FROM s1s6l_comprofiler_plugin WHERE element = 'hotspots' AND fold...
 I have recently updated Hotspots. When I did, I got the following error. 1146 - An error has occurred. Table 'mvo001_theval.s1s6l_comprofiler_plugin' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id FROM s1s6l_comprofiler_plugin WHERE element = 'hotspots' AND fold...
 I installed the component on Joomla 3.1.4 and I do not appears on the control panel. is no graphics, only written as the attached file Bruno...
 Hello, I have over 2000 e-mails in my database, A lot of them doesn't work - the host is incorecr or the user doesn't exist. Is there any way Matukio can track the e-mails that got MAILER-DEAMON message back with an error information and delete t...
 Hi! So, I have added my WordPress database to the same database as my Joomla! installation. The WordPress posts, categories, etc. all import perfectly into com_content. However, after I import everything into K2, I get a page with a bunch of errors ...
 Hi Yves, The problem with the spaces in the search field still exists in Matukio 2.2.2 (see https://compojoom.com/forum/104-bug-report/17994-spaces-in-search-field). Can you tell me what the change in the code was (and where) so I can fix it man...
Erwin Loman Matukio supporter
 Hallo, seit dem die neue Version bei uns läuft, haben wir Probleme mit den Buchungsfeldern. Da die Zusatzfelder aus der alten Version nicht weiter verarbeitet wurden habe ich neue Felder angelegt. (s.Bild) Das Formular wird wunschgemäß aufgeba...
Andre Wegener Matukio supporter
Hallo Yves, nachdem ich gestern Abend Joomla upgedatet habe (auf Version 3.1.4 stable) funktioniert die Buchung von Kursen nicht mehr. Die Eventliste wird korrekt angezeigt, die Details (Event) auch. Sobald man auf den Button "buchen" ge...
Andre Wester Matukio supporter
 After installing CComment RC 2, Kunena produces the following error message: 500 Internal Server Error Fatal Error was detected! Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class BBCodeLexer in components/com_comment/classes/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 77 The...
 I cannot seem to get the migrate to work. It could be that all my Joomla tables have the prefix clu_ instead of com_. The migration configuration does not let me alter com_content to be clu_content. This is how my Joomla site was automatically in...
 Hallo Yves Seit Jahren benutzt der Werbeclub in Bern (http://www.werbeclub-bern.ch) das Seminar von Dirk Vollmer. Da Dirk überhaupt kein Interesse seine Komponente auf Joomla 2.5 oder 3.1 anzupassen, bleibt uns nichts anders übrig das Matukio ein...
 Hallo Yves, ich habe zwei Probleme mit Matukio. 1. Ich habe für ein Event einen Veranstaltungsspezifischen Text angelegt. Jedes mal wenn ich den formatierten Text abspeichere, werden alle Formatierungen (Aufzählungen, Absätze etc.) gelöscht un...
Andre Wester Matukio supporter
 Is there any official manual for this component ? Thee is few things, doesn't work proferly for me and would like to read manual first....
 Hallo, bekommen nach dem update immer folgenden Fehler beim erstellen einer Veranstaltung: 500 - Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten DB-Funktion mit Fehlercode 1054 fehlgeschlagen! Unknown column 'hot_event' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `jprze_mat...
 Hallo, hab eben den Eventmanager installiert, leider kommt bei jedem Event den man aufruft eine Fehlermeldung http://www.gleitschirme.de und dann bitte auf DHV GLEITSCHIRM THEORIEPRÜFUNG 27.07.2013 (UNTEN) klicken. Hoffe ihr könnt helfen, danke...
 Hello, it seems that this is the same problem as another message : all the spots disappeared after update (3.1 to 3.5.1), I have the may displayed but with a message declaring "loading data". I looked at the data base as as you advis...
 Moin Yves, nach einigem blättern in den Tickets habe ich trotzdem zwei für mich nicht lösbare Fragen. Im Anmeldeformular möchte ich die Frage nach der Zahlungsart ausblenden oder abschalten. In anderen Tickets hast Du beschrieben, dass man einfa...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Event speaker feature
Hello, I am interested in buying a subscription as I am building a calendar f...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Linking to CB profile
Hi I really like the look of Hotspots; just watched your video and its clearly ...
2 Replies
Posted on Monday, 30 January 2017
Posting as COM_COMMENT_ANONYMOUS
Hi when you first visit the page it shows as posting as anonymous but sometimes ...
1 Replies
Registration in another component
Hello was using the mymaps compiler for my site and would like to know if we can...
1 Replies
Certificate question for ver 6.0.15
We have installed Matukio ver 6.0.15 on our test site with Joomla 3.6.5. I real...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 19 January 2017