Hallo nochmal, so wir sind fast fertig. Nur eine kleinigkeit stört noch. In der Bestätigungsmail steht unten "Please do not answer this E-Mail." In der Konfiguration habe auch schon gespielt. Mailsignatur usw. Wie bekomme ich den Satz ...
 Hi, Can you give us a link please with the files to manually update hotspots from 3.2.2 to 3.5? Thank you, Daniel,...
 Hello there, I noticed that Title and description in hotspots map takes the css from the template. How could i override this, in order to have different color and text style in Title and the same at description? I located css file in media/com_ho...
Hallo, ich habe das Problem, daß gelöschte Kategorien weiterhin bei der Erstellung von neuen Veranstaltungen auftauchen. Bei der Auswahl im rontend sind sie nicht zugänglich, aber im Backend haben wir ein Dutzend alter Kategorien und Doppelungen. ...
Hello there, When i click on a hot spot, then i see the description and a read more link. How can i not have a read more link?...
 Please, would it be possible to provide an integration of Ccomments with Ignite Gallery. This component provides the possibility to enter comments on a category and on a Photo. I attached the component. thanks in advance, Erik...
 Hello, I've just install Matukio with polish language pack. The problem I've got is that when somebody register himself on the event, I need a number of registered users in backend of Matukio. The problem is, when I click the participients number...
Hallo, wo finde ich denn das Plugin für Banküberweisung. Gruß Carsten ...
 Hi, I've logged in, logged out, logged in, logged out, logged in and still do not see my pro download for CComment, even though my subscription says it's purchased. Please help....
hello, thanks fpr develeping that great component. i was using the dirk vollmar version already and im glad that u guys take on this to develop it further. i have done now an update, and much things dont work now. 1. i get some erro...
 I had my host service import my drupal files into my joomla database. I configured the migration to joomla; I started it at 8pm the previous night and woke up this morning nothing has happened. I do not have a large database. Am I missing someth...
 after update the component all the hotspots vanished from the map there are in the list inside the component please help platanias.com...
 Before upgrading to CComment v5.0 (RC 2), the social bookmarking icons were - where they should be - right below the article, above the comments. Now they got moved below the comments, which is a problem once a number of comments have been added....
 Hallo Hab leider ein kleines Problem... Joomla! 2.5.0 MySQL-Version: 5.5.31 PHP-Version: 5.3.10 Matukio: 2.2.0 1. Fehlermeldung unter "Konfiguration" ..."Basis" Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()...
 Hi, I've install events. Created categories (2). Created link from manu to "List event categories" and when chose category #1 link there are events avilable, but when I click manu for category #2 eveln list - there is no events. Evetygh...
 Hallo guten Abend Yves, nach den upaten der Matukio Version von 2.1 auf 2.2 funktioniert mein Videoportal nicht mehr (HWDmediaShare). Das ist jetzt kein Problem weil ich ein Backup hatte. Habe Versucht den Fehler einzugrenzen. meine Joomla Ve...
 hi i have joomla 2.5.4 and hotspots 3.1.1 , all thing is ok but just the plugin Content - HOTSPOTS don't work if it is enable visit this link http://parsacity.com/virtual/%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B3/33-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%AA.html i use this symtax {ho...
 Hallo, wie kann ich als Super User andere Teilnhemer bei Veranstaltungen buchen die ich nicht angelgt habe ?...
Friedrich Schäuble Matukio supporter

Image size tiles

Hi, Very promising component. I plan to use it as main component on a portal site with for each link on the portal a tile with the image/company logo. Can you tell me what dimensions of these images are prescribed?...
 Hi, Can you please help me with exorting registered users for event to CSV file ? When using this opiton I get z blank page with: string(22) "'Booking number';'Tytu" and no file created thanks for your help....

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Cant Deinstall Tiles
If i try to deinstall the extensions i get an HTTP Error 500 but the extension ...
1 Replies
Posted on Monday, 23 January 2017
CComment conflict with PHP 7.1
Thank you for making such a great commenting system. I recently installed the Co...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 19 January 2017
Username field only in e-mail message
Hello, I have installed l and set correctly CMandrill component, but I need a su...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 18 January 2017
CMC Module - Field Order
Hi Is it possible to have the Name field first and Email second. Seems to...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 18 January 2017
Add alt tags
Hi, Is it possible to add meta title and description for hotspots? Please...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 10 January 2017