Hallo Yves, im Forum wurde das schon mal behandelt. Aber noch mit keinem Ergebnis. Hab das ganze aber auch und hier ist die komplette Fehlermeldung: 500 - **Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten** **View nicht gefunden [Name, Typ, Präfix]: contactPart,...
 I want to synchronise Matukio with Community Builder. All the user of Matukio, on the website, must be logged, with community builder, my question is: It's possible to take the name and surname (Community Builder) and send it per mail in the both...
 Dear Support, We want to be able before a user subscribes an event to choose a location where to book. Your component is used to subscribe gym lessons (http://www.crossfitontheroad.be) but now we have a second location to subscribe for lessons. ...
 I am using matukio for reservations in my restaurant. Guests can make a table reservation for a diner. The price for a diner is $ 20.- . Now the guest has to fill in a payment method. In a restaurant the guests pays always after they eat. I disabeld...
 Hello. I've got a problem. Akismet (on my own site) marks all my personal comments as spam. Joomla 2.5.14, Compojoom Comment 4.2.1 Pro. I tried out different browsers, computers, IP addresses... But specifically my personal account "blocked&qu...
 It's seems that there is an error displaying the comment form in internet explorer 9, 8 and even 7. There is no text showed in the forms. Visitors can't even know which form is for comment and which one is for displaying name.. What can I do...
 Hi, I'm using the old form for matukio, ant the unsubscribtion button have desapear for one have suscribe... Where can i reactiv this fonction ??? Thanks...
 Dear Daniel, What can i do, when my users would like to read hotspots, but after clik they just can see: loading date and nothing appears! Sometimes it is working properly! Thank you very much for your help! Regards Balazs...
  Hi I have enabled public fronted submissions In extension, I can't find the email field they are sending when they fill the form Where Can I find this emails? I am also searching in database with phpmyadmin, but I can´t find it Than...
 Hallo Yves Ich hab mal wieder eine Frage: Sämtliche Einstellungen und Funktionien laufen nun tadellos....ausser der Button "Buchung stornieren". Wie kann ich diesen Button aktivieren ? Die angemeldeten User können Ihre Buchungen nic...
 When trying to update Matukio to 2.2.3 i always get the error message: Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in /home/cyrusd/public_html/joomla25/tmp/install_5206a537f35e9/script.php on line 368 I tried it by life updat...
 Hallo, bei absenden einer Buchung erhalte ich die Mitteilung: Mindestens eine Empfänger-E-Mail-Adresse muss ausgewählt werden! Das joomla eigene Kontaktformular funzt. Gruß Klaus...
 Hallo again - recent Joomla update to 3.1.15 has broken the Ccomment - I cannot click more on module or see comments when linked to the page it displays. I cannot also now configure the Com_content from Configuration.... Can you help or suggest wha...
 Hi I've bought hotspot yesterday, so now I'm going to set it up in order to fit perfectly to my web project. For the moment it seems excellent! ;-) But I've three different questions : - First of, is there a way to remove the navigation bar o...
 Hello there, Is there an integration plugin with Yootheme zoo component? If not, is there a possibility to create one? I use zoo component to create business directory and add businesses in there as a business catalogue. So, i need to drag tho...
 Dear Daniel, We updated the hotspot and after that the map doesn't want to show up. What can be the problem? Thank you! Regards, Balazs...
 Dear Daniel, We updated the hotspot and after that the map doesn't want to show up. What can be the problem? Thank you! Regards, Balazs...
 I see that by submitting a comment you open a new page. It means that we created a duplicate content. How should I solve the problem? Using canonical? How ? Regards SM...
Hello to the compojoom-team, I am a newbie, could you please tell me, if and how I can add new map icons (created by myself) in the fantastic hotspot extension? Wich size should they have (px) and where to place them in the backend.... Thank y...
  Hi, When I go to the Administrator backend for cComment and click on the com_content plugin link to adjust the settings, I get a 500 internal server error. If I click the new button on the settings page, I also get a 500. I am using RC2 ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Customising frontend
Hi Generally, Hotspots looks really great and provides a lot of good function...
4 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 24 January 2017
Drucken der Buchungsdetails
Hallo zusammen, In der Version 6.0.16 habe ich versucht mir Teilnehmerlisten au...
1 Replies
Posted on Monday, 27 February 2017
All Hotspots as Tiles
Hi Everybody, I have been working with Hotspots for a while now, but there is on...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Facebook share
 Why can't we have Facebook share?...
2 Replies
Posted on Monday, 23 January 2017
  • Resolved
  • Note in settings never saved
     Hi, I found that "Note" field in Settings page (top right) is nev...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 22 January 2017
  • Resolved