Hi, We have Joomla 4.10 and just bought and tried to install com_cmigrator-2.2.0. This stopped at installation with Internal error. Screengrab attached. System Info here; PHP Built On Linux server.merlinrocket.info 3.10.0-1160.53.1.el7.x86_64 #1 ...
Hi! After migrating from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4, no one can post comments. When I try to post a comment, I get an error: "We are sorry but something went wrong with your request. Try again and if it doesn't work notify the system administrator....
Hallo, in individuellen Buchungsformularen werden die Teilnahmebeträge nicht mehr richtig dargestellt – Rabatte und Aufpreise können zwar gebucht werden, aber weder der Teilnahmebetrag, noch Zuschläge oder Abzüge werden im Buchungsprozess ausgegeb...
Corrina Bosch Matukio supporter
Hello, if someone makes a comment on a post via "CComment", I receive an email with the message text. In this mail is a note about the entry: "To see the comments, click here." But when I click on this link I get the error message...
After adding 20 hotspots succesfully, adding a new hotspot the following error is stated: Save failed with the following error: Field 'administrative_area_level_1' doesn't have a default value...
When creating a hotspot, yoomla gives an error: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, Joomla\CMS\Categories\CategoryNode given. Any idea how to resolve it?...
Good day! Links in my last comments module don't work. There is an Error: "0 You have not supplied a valid HTTP status code". Now I have changed this string in the file com_comment/controllers/comment.php 75: $appl->redirect($link, n...
I have hotspot pro and sobipro installed. I am trying to link a hotspot to one of my sobipro id, but it will not work? In marker custom options, the 'link to' shows sobiproand I have tried different sobipro ids but it does't link the marker to the so...
I've installed CComment Core on my Joomla 4 site. Looks good so far, except for one thing I don't like: The text "You are not authorised to post comments." appears above the heading "Comment". I'd rather have this below. So I trie...
Hi, How do I enable/disable comments for a category? Or menu/menu item? I can't find anything in the settings. I have the free version - should it be possible? Many thanks, Helen...
Good day! After updating joomla 3.10 to j4, I got a JS error, the comments form is not displayed....
Hi, is your component (CMigrator) compatible with Joomla 4? Thanks, Lorenzo...
Hello, I am trying to install the Pro version of Ccomment and I keep getting the following error. Class "JEventDispatcher" not found The installation of the core component works, but unfortunately the switch to Pro does not work. ...
Hi! Thanks so much for this brilliant extension and for offering the option to get a light and free version. I know that this is an old version, but in the latest version there is no emoticon in the core version anymore, but it is listed as availab...
what can i do ?...
Migrating Articles from Wordpress to Joomla via a Database overwrites existing ones. Is there a possibility to just ADD them to the existing articles? I need both, the old ones as well as the new ones that i am migrating from a wordpress site. Reg...
Hi, We've had CComment working great on the website for over a year but having problems & unable to use the comment form. The display on the page is not right - code showing, no formatting. Please see attached screen grab. I've tried changing...
Hallo Ich möchte ein benutzerdefiniertes Feld nur auf bestimmten Formularen anzeigen. Leider kann ich bei "When to show - Categories" die Kategorien nicht auswählen, es werden einfach alle aufgeführt. Wie kann ich das ändern? Danke für ei...
Hallo ich erhalte nach Update folgende Fehlermeldung beim Absenden der Buchung: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$booking_form in /home/fahrprof/www/http://XXX.ch/joomla/administrator/components/com_matukio/helpers/cforms.php on line 159...
Hallo, ich möchte gerne alle Veranstaltungen, Buchungen, sowie die dazugehörigen Einstellungen (Kategorien, Veranstaltungsorte, Veranstalter etc.) exportieren und auf einer neuen Seite, wo die aktuelle Matukio Version live ist, installieren. Wie ma...
Ates Oetztuerk Matukio supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Open Street Map statt Google Map nutzen
Hallo, an welcher Stelle kann man Google Maps deaktivieren? Da wir keine Goog...
3 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 26 August 2023
  • Resolved
  • Hotspot pro not display the Google map
    Hello, I've just buy hotspots, and when I want to use it, I get an error, and t...
    13 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 23 August 2023
  • Resolved
  • Desindex Comments
    I need to know where the option is so that the comments are not indexed in Googl...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 29 June 2023
    • #indexing
    • #seo
    Image Issue on front end editor
    https://www.ridernation.com/events-overview/events-list When trying to edit a...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 18 August 2023
    Problem mit Styles nach Upgrade auf Matukio 7.1.11
    Im Rahmen der PHP8.x Updates wurden wir durch den Kunden auf einen Bug im Backen...
    10 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 29 May 2023
  • Resolved