Hallo, seit dieser Woche haben wir einen neuen: wenn wir bei einer Veranstaltung Gebühren neu eingeben oder versuchen Gebühren zu ändern, kommt folgender Fehler und es zerhackt die Veranstaltungsansicht im Backend: 0 number_format(): Argument #1 ($n...
Corrina Bosch Matukio supporter
I recently upgraded Hot spots to the latest version - 6.0.11. I have discovered one type of map view that no longer works. When I add a map using Joomla's Menu system - and use Map View as Menu Item Type the map isn't being centered correctly. ...
Randy Fought Hotspots supporter
I think I have found a bug in the "Content - HOTSPOTS" Plugin. I use this plugin to show a single Hotspot in the map. With the syntax: {hotspots hotspot=2} 2 is the ID of the hotspots I want to show. If a user click on an article the...
Since many years I use ctransifex free with great success and thankfulness for my open source project BwPostman. It worked until 2022-11-09. Today I wanted to build new packages but I only got a 404 page from transifex, see attached screenshot. Wi...
Is there a way to increase the zoom factor when you click Zoom to view a property? We have a client with a lot of properties very close together and the Zoom still shows a lot of icons covering each other. Thanks!...
I didn't find the answer on my question in documentaion and on this forum, if I just missed it, please, let me know. I want to know about possibilities of extencion before buying it. How do custom fields look like from the frontend? And how many c...
Hello, in version 5.3.11 I had defined over 300 hotspots. Due to the switch to PHP 8, I have updated the hotspot core. After that, I was only shown 190 hotspots. I got the message that I also need the Hotspot Pro again. So I bought and installed the...
Hello Daniel, I think this is a bug. I have different hotspots maps on my website splitted in countrys. And for every country I used the Maps center: "by category marker bounds" in the menu option. But this does not work. It is still ...
Yeah it porbably was a fluke but the issue we are still having is as follow: The hotspots are not added to the hotspots table on saving a CB profile in the backend. Kind regards, Tom...
BERGER Vincent Hotspots supporter
Nach der Installation von Matukio 7.1.7 mit Joomla 3 hat es im Frontend die Darstellung der Detailseite zerschossen. Sämtliche Raster sind weg, der Text wird abgeschnitten....
Rachel Blaser Matukio supporter
Hallo Das Matukio Search Plugin macht Fehler, siehe Screenshot. Bei Deaktivierung des Plugin funktioniert die Joomla Suche unter Joomla 4 einwandfrei. Das Matukio Search Plugin macht Probleme. Danke fürs korrigieren....
Hi, I'm using Hotspot PRO with Community Builder 3rd party. When I update a user, no Hotspot marker is created in database. Looks like I'm not the one (see here https://compojoom.com/forum/post/cb-integration-1) I've got the same configuration...
Hallo Daniel, jetzt habe ich noch ein anderes Problem, das aber auch Joomla 3 betrifft. Die Teilnehmer können sich nicht als Gast anmelden. Das Problem liegt in untenstehender Beschreibung. Beim Erstellen einer neuen Veranstaltung->kostenpfl...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter
Hallo Daniel, ich habe das Modul " Organisers - Matukio Events" eingerichtet. Dabei ist mir aufgefallen, dass das Kontaktformular nicht mehr angezeigt wird. Bei der Fehlersuche habe ich festgestellt, dass das Modul auf die Joomla-Kompon...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter
Hi, I upgraded from Joomla 3.10.x to Joomla 4.2.8 two days ago, and just created my first new hotspot after the upgrade. I wasn't able to save, due to the fact there was no default value set in the column 'import_table' of the database jos_hotspots...
Hi, I've been testing out CComment Core as a replacement for JComments and I have a couple of questions about the Pro product before doing an upgrade. 1. I the core product I can find no way to set the display sequence for old comments so that the ...
I need to show hotspots on a map. How can i do it?, thanks....
Hello! I have presales question about CMigrator. I need to migrate from WP to Joomla. WP articles contains links to other WP article. Will they work in Joomla site? WP site have many comments. Will these comments migrate to some of Joomla comments...
Hi, I've just installed CComments Core as a possible replacement for my JComments system. If I go to the import option and select 'General Import' I get the response: 500 behavior::framework not found. I presume I have messed up the install o...
Hello Currently my Hotspots is just a blank white page and I'm not sure why. Also, HotSpots is showing on the page as the title, which I didn't have before. Can you help? https://hotolos.com/locations.html...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Problem bei Eingabe von Gebühren
Hallo, seit dieser Woche haben wir einen neuen: wenn wir bei einer Veranstaltun...
5 Replies
Posted on Friday, 10 March 2023
  • Resolved
  • Map View not centering map correctly
    I recently upgraded Hot spots to the latest version - 6.0.11. I have discove...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 13 March 2023
  • Resolved
  • Plugin "Content - HOTSPOTS" crashes Site
    I think I have found a bug in the "Content - HOTSPOTS" Plugin. I us...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 07 March 2023
    ctransifex don't work anymore
    Since many years I use ctransifex free with great success and thankfulness for m...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 15 February 2023
    Is there a way to increase the zoom factor when yo
    Is there a way to increase the zoom factor when you click Zoom to view a propert...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 18 September 2017