Great to have a view for all users to be able to see what are the latest comments and to directly go to the article/discussion if they wish. Very useful... I'm sure it must be possible but can't figure out how to do it. Any insights?...
Hi Im trying to install Joomla comment but I can't. When I select upload and install, a blank screen appears and nothing changes. After this, a folder called com_comments is created into administration folder. So, I would like to know how install ...
Hi Im trying to install Joomla comment but I can't. When I select upload and install, a blank screen appears and nothing changes. After this, a folder called com_comments is created into administration folder. So, I would like to know how install ...

ajax problem

When I enable ajax support it gives me error messages with dialog boxes.. I attached one of them. Would you look at the problem and let me know what can i do? Thanks from now. [img size=450]http://compojoom.com/components/com_agora/img/members/139/aj...

ajax problem

When I enable ajax support it gives me error messages with dialog boxes.. I attached one of them. Would you look at the problem and let me know what can i do? Thanks from now. [img size=450]http://compojoom.com/components/com_agora/img/members/139/aj...
Hey friends! I was working the last days on our blog component and have come further I've copied the group model introduced in the jce component.(thank you guys for writing such a good code) The code will soon work in the backned And after that ...
Be so kind to take a look at this page, but look at it in a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or lower. Then you will see that the comment form is too wide and that the mainbody text will disappear under the right sidebar. I thought this would be a...

users comments

hi, How can deny the possibility of users to edit and delete their on comments? Thanks....
Hi together, i want all comments to be shown up FULL on the frontpage to each article. I am glad, that JommlaComment offer the preview-option, other components have only a comments-button and show nothing. But the preview doesn't show smilies a...
Is there any change that this module will support UTF-8 soon? Thanks....
This button where it shows how many comments a article have. Where do i change its size so that the text like 3 Comments will display all of the text and not like now, 3 C. Some of the text is missing and i guess it have something do to with css or ...
Hey Everyone I recently downloaded and got your comment component working on my site but I just have one problem on my front page that says "write comments" has added the title of my article to it. For example I have an article title smooth...
I am having trouble with some comments being cut off half way through. I am guessing there is some setting that needs to be changed but I have gone through and cannot seem to fix it. For an example of what is happening you could look at this page: ...
Sorry if the answer is painfully obvious, but is it possible to set JoomlaComment to allow guests to view existing comments but not be able to post until they register? I see this as an excellent way to get people interested, and to entice people to...
So I just installed joomlacomment on my 1.5.2 site. I have very high hopes for it! I'm having a fairly major issue at this point that I'm hoping you can help me with. When I type in a comment, and put in the correct captcha code, then click se...
I am using Joomlacomments 3.26 with Seyret 2.8. However I can't get it to show the comment box on the seyret discussion section. All I get in the code os <div id="comments"><!-- START of joscomment --><!-- END of joscomment --&g...

[FIXED]Never Mind

Exclude/Include is working now......
Hey, I found a bug, and I would like to ask you if you can help me.... When I try to post a new comment, I get _JOOMLACOMMENT_REQUEST_ERROR (Request failed in english language file I believe), at first it looks that the comment was not posted, bu...
hi, I am not familiar with GPL license. So I think I'd better ask permission here. I have put !JoomlaComment component and its module in the download area on my website, of course without changing the copyright, and with introduction in my nati...
I got the following message after installing (3.26) on J1.5.4: error when moving /hosting/sites/http://ww2.vegetarisme.be/htdocs/administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php TO /hosting/sites/http://ww2.vegetarisme.be/htdocs/plugins/c...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

How can we provide a view of the latest comments
Great to have a view for all users to be able to see what are the latest comment...
2 Replies
Posted on Friday, 25 July 2008
Manual Installation
Hi Im trying to install Joomla comment but I can't. When I select upload and ...
5 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 17 July 2008
Manual Installation
Hi Im trying to install Joomla comment but I can't. When I select upload and ...
5 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 17 July 2008
ajax problem
When I enable ajax support it gives me error messages with dialog boxes.. I atta...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 23 July 2008
ajax problem
When I enable ajax support it gives me error messages with dialog boxes.. I atta...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 23 July 2008