I like the comment extension you made, i just have one issue with it. I want registered users on my site to be able to use tags in their comment to link to YouTube video’s with the use of the allvideos extension I have installed. This works fine if...
Hi everyone... I don't know if this is really a joomlacomment bug, but every time i try to manage my comments, the joomla comment screen don't open! Instead, i'm redirected to the joomla administrator home. The problems started a week ago, after...
I've just installed !Joomlacomment and I'm still learning the ropes... My problem is I can't set the correct parameters for the component to recognize and replace only full words, and longer words containing/starting with a word I've banned show up w...
I tried to help a friend of my to install joomlacomment on his site, but i cant get it to work. I think the installation when well, but det comments doesent appear at all. Is there some secret tips on how to make them appear? site: http://www.flyfi...

Great tool

I run a number of Joomla sites where I will be installing this great tool to provide more interactivity. Current it is installed on my Joomla 1.5 Demo Site - a site in Joomla! 1.5.6...
Hello, I've successfully imported old comments from another component (thanks to help here in forum). I have a question: In the list alternatives there's a button called "Convert to iso-8859-1". The webpage I'm running is in English langua...
how do users get notified of new posts? I selected 'notified' when posting. then logged in as another user and posted a comment. then logged in as the first user: no notification in email or uddeim-mailbox. so what happens with 'Enable users noti...
could you make a plug in for eventlist 1.0 (native joomla 1.5) so that user can comment on particular event?thx...
Joomla 1.5.2 http://www.grafcomm.ca/graf/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44&Itemid=22...
... only Name and Title and by click on it show the rest of the comment. That is my biggest wish. And then you could offer it as a simple message board, too. (e.g. !JoomlaMessage ) Wouldn't that be nice??? Greetings, Tanja...

Installation error

Hi all, I've Joomla 1.5.6 with legacy plugin activated, when i click on "Upload & Install" Appear this error: componente Installa: DB function failed with error number 2006 MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components...

Installation error

Hi all, I've Joomla 1.5.6 with legacy plugin activated, when i click on "Upload & Install" Appear this error: componente Installa: DB function failed with error number 2006 MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components...
I have just installed the component and I got it in the blog section, but not in the front page that have the same blog posts. Can someone help me? the website is http://www.ve-global.org...
hi all.. installed joomla comment 3.26 on my joomla install (1.5.4) and now its broken the front end of the website.. i still have access to the admin side and i have tried to uninstall the component but it wont uninstall.. i removed the actual fo...
Hello, i replaced with jom comment with joomlacomment, but nothing is showing up on my website. When i look in the source code of a page, i see this <!-- START of joscomment --><!-- END of joscomment --> but nothing more is showi...
I am trying to use joomlacomment with mamblog. I installed joomlacomment and it works great on normal content, so far so good. I installed the plugin for Mamblog (2 hacked files), which gives me in the Mamblig backend the option to assign Joomlac...
how to turn off bb-code support for images but leave the support for links and quotes etc. ?...
I'm going on a trip to Paris for the weekend. So don't expect any answers to your questions till Monday 18.08.2008. Have fun! Daniel...
Hello I've installed your !JoomlaComment component, and before publishing it I want to import comments from another comment component. The only problem is, I don't understand the import mapping selections I need to do. The comment component I w...
Hello guys! I've installed and set-up the component Joomla!Comment but I have mainly two problems ( I think and hope that they come from the same issue). The first one: clickin on the emoticons they seems not to be added in the textarea, same for t...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Using tags from other extensions in comment
I like the comment extension you made, i just have one issue with it. I want re...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 21 August 2008
SOLVED - Component inicialization failure
Hi everyone... I don't know if this is really a joomlacomment bug, but every...
4 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 20 August 2008
Need help with Security/Censorship settings
I've just installed !Joomlacomment and I'm still learning the ropes... My proble...
1 Replies
comments doesent appear
I tried to help a friend of my to install joomlacomment on his site, but i cant ...
16 Replies
Posted on Friday, 08 August 2008
Great tool
I run a number of Joomla sites where I will be installing this great tool to pro...
0 Replies