OK, I am a real newb and I am just getting into this stuff. I think that this will work out for me, but before I dive too deeply into it I just have four questions, please?? 1. Does this extension allow users to post a new topic that other people ...
Hi, Very cool component! (Thanks!) I have a question about the censoring of comments. Actually, I want to know if this feature works like the banlist in Wordpress? So that spam comments can be banned entirely if they contain certain words and if th...
I'm getting an error in internet explorer "error on page" and it lists "joscmyslide" I'm not sure how to correct this....
Hey there! We are so far. The first alpha package is ready. This is a developer release. I need to collect your opinions. I decided not to use categories, but always tags. So for !jolog the tags are equal to categories. A lot of things are s...
Hi there, When i display the 'latest comments' module (block), the comments are shown in the middle of the block, but i want is left in the block... Can anyone help me?:dry:...
FAQ has some advice on how to hide 'Powered by JoomlaComment' . However, I find it very brief and can't get it done. Would appreciate if someone can give fuller instructions. Thanks....
Is it possible to have the add comment dialog box closed by default, so that the users must have to click on the add comment button to show it? thank you, for your excellent work......
Hi. I love joomlacomment I have tried styling the popup, but only seems to take one parameter at the time. http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/?Features Is there a better/easier way to do it ? have check the module and it doesn't have a css Bas...
Hi there . First of all thanks for this cool extension ! I have tried to install !joomlacomment 3.26 on my 1.5 Joomla site , turned legacy on and everything went fine . Then two things happened: A: i cannot access the configuration fro...

Joomfish

Hello @ all, I am making my first experience with internet from the "Backside" i'm new with Joomla and my english is veri bad, but i hope you can understand me. The Joomla Version is 1.0.11 Stable and my Site is http://www.doc4win.com ...

Joomfish

Hello @ all, I am making my first experience with internet from the "Backside" i'm new with Joomla and my english is veri bad, but i hope you can understand me. The Joomla Version is 1.0.11 Stable and my Site is http://www.doc4win.com ...
OK excelent component so far, and I suggest the following future improvements: 1. we need a clean template, maybe white background and black text, not red or blue, just clean and easy to customise; 2. add ability to report comments 3. add ab...
Hey everyone..im a new user of JoomlaComment. It looks very niiceee..in the content section it works great, but somehow i cant get it to work with the Seyret component. I added com_seyret in the Other Component Settings of JoomlaComment, but no comme...
I want joomlacomment to work with Mamblog. I installed the plugin and now under the list of blogs is a link 'View/Add Comments (1)'. This links to the full-view blog with the comment under it and the editor under that. I would like to get in the b...
hallo, I'm a new JoomlaComment-User. It's a fantastic extension! Now, I want to make the 'write comment' - link in the frontpage (content) as a button-link. How can I do this? This is the original link of one article: "http://www.mydomain...
Hi, I read your documentation about plugins for 3RD party components and I think it is not enough for what I try to accomplish. You see, VM has it's own "comment" system, very old actualy, an I managed to integrate VM with an older fr...
Is it possible, dont show a comment to a specific content?? Anything link this to you put in the content: {!joomlacomment} and dont show the comment form....
The location of the plugin is /tmp/joomlacomment.3.26.zip and the permissions are appropriate afaics. System: PHP Built on: Linux hpbrio 2.6.18-5-686 #1 SMP Mon Dec 24 16:41:07 UTC 2007 i686 Database Version: 5.0.32-Debian_7etch6-log Databa...
The location of the plugin is /tmp/joomlacomment.3.26.zip and the permissions are appropriate afaics. System: PHP Built on: Linux hpbrio 2.6.18-5-686 #1 SMP Mon Dec 24 16:41:07 UTC 2007 i686 Database Version: 5.0.32-Debian_7etch6-log Databa...
Hi @ll! I got a very interesting e-mail yesterday. I will share it with the community: i get the "Character problem. empty comment" when i try to send a comment, what is this about!? FIX IT :O kthxbai Dear anonymous! Please regist...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Four questions
OK, I am a real newb and I am just getting into this stuff. I think that this wi...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 30 July 2008
Is there a "banlist" feature to ban cert
Hi, Very cool component! (Thanks!) I have a question about the censoring of co...
1 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 02 August 2008
joscmyslide error code
I'm getting an error in internet explorer "error on page" and it lists...
12 Replies
Posted on Monday, 28 July 2008
!jolog 1.0 alpha 1
Hey there! We are so far. The first alpha package is ready. This is a develop...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 01 August 2008
Latest Comment Block
Hi there, When i display the 'latest comments' module (block), the comments are...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 31 July 2008