Hi guys, I have Joomla/SMF website. Registrations are disabled on Joomla, I use SMF system, so, my question is if there is a way of user can post coments in joomla under SMF registration, using SSI. I'm not using bridge because it don't work on my ...
When I write a comment, I see that the lines don't appear continuously. See it: http://www.barcelonafriendly.com/bares-de-copas-y-pubs/conciertos-solidarios.html Thanks a lot!...
Thanks for this handy light tool. I have had some battles with the captcha image. I have given up on it and will wait to see if I get tonnes of spam. I like that you can specify by category articles to be excluded. Thanks Daniel! Fun, Green and...
Here's a few sites I made that have iJoomlaComment extension installed. There's one more in the making and hopefully will be up in a few days [url]http://www.journeytowellness.com[/url] [url]http://www.junglewalla.com[/url]...

Latest Comments

I'm having problems in the format of the Latest/Most Comments when displayed on my site. I looked at the Demo on this site and see that it works correctly. It has a Title of JoomlaComments below "Latest/Most..." and on the demo here it lo...

Latest Comments

I'm having problems in the format of the Latest/Most Comments when displayed on my site. I looked at the Demo on this site and see that it works correctly. It has a Title of JoomlaComments below "Latest/Most..." and on the demo here it lo...
well,i need croatian translation, i have find in components/com_jomcomment/bot.zip (wia ftp) file place where some languges are shown but when i try to change it it hapend nothing am i mising something, is there anywhere alse place with languages...
I use Joomla 1.015 I just tried to install joomlacomment 3.26 after first uninstall the 3.12b ver. I got error about in the component\com_comment folde already installed component.. so I manually delete the commponent/com_comment folder the...
Hei... i'm a noobz sure.. I use Joomla 1.015 A long time ago..I already installed com for joomla.. Joomlacomment 3.12b And it works fine except the URL bug that start to bother me now. So decide to install the latest joomlacomment.. But.. I...
I guess this is a bug with JoomlaComment. I'm using J1.5 with JoomlaComment 3.26, and what happen it this. If anyone add a comment, dosent show the comment, need a reload to show the comment. If you want to test, this is the website: http:/...
Hi there, I would like to link to a page from the main menu on where all latest comments are listed (the comments linking to the relevant article on the website) I had this feature working before i have upgraded to 1.5, and Ii can see the plugin ...
So, I have done the installation of your component, and when i want to write a comment, i have a magnific white page with the text below ( i have activate debug for you ). I precise, the component seem to work when i comment a single article, but th...
I don't know why but whenever I install Joomlacomment 3.26 then my site is crashed. It asked me to connect the author of component and say that the component, plugin need to be in legacy mode on but I turned on already the legacy mode. Please could y...
I like the comment extension you made, i just have one issue with it. I want registered users on my site to be able to use tags in their comment to link to YouTube video’s with the use of the allvideos extension I have installed. This works fine if...
Hi everyone... I don't know if this is really a joomlacomment bug, but every time i try to manage my comments, the joomla comment screen don't open! Instead, i'm redirected to the joomla administrator home. The problems started a week ago, after...
I've just installed !Joomlacomment and I'm still learning the ropes... My problem is I can't set the correct parameters for the component to recognize and replace only full words, and longer words containing/starting with a word I've banned show up w...
I tried to help a friend of my to install joomlacomment on his site, but i cant get it to work. I think the installation when well, but det comments doesent appear at all. Is there some secret tips on how to make them appear? site: http://www.flyfi...

Great tool

I run a number of Joomla sites where I will be installing this great tool to provide more interactivity. Current it is installed on my Joomla 1.5 Demo Site - a site in Joomla! 1.5.6...
Hello, I've successfully imported old comments from another component (thanks to help here in forum). I have a question: In the list alternatives there's a button called "Convert to iso-8859-1". The webpage I'm running is in English langua...
how do users get notified of new posts? I selected 'notified' when posting. then logged in as another user and posted a comment. then logged in as the first user: no notification in email or uddeim-mailbox. so what happens with 'Enable users noti...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Could be possible write comments under smf id?
Hi guys, I have Joomla/SMF website. Registrations are disabled on Joomla, I use ...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 13 August 2008
Problems with text lines.
When I write a comment, I see that the lines don't appear continuously. See it: ...
5 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 27 July 2008
Comments on a fair trade and green ideas site
Thanks for this handy light tool. I have had some battles with the captcha image...
0 Replies
Posted on Monday, 25 August 2008
Fueled by iJoomlaComment
Here's a few sites I made that have iJoomlaComment extension installed. There's ...
5 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 24 July 2008
Latest Comments
I'm having problems in the format of the Latest/Most Comments when displayed on ...
3 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 22 July 2008