Hello, I got a little problem with the "show 'Read on'" option, since when I tried to desactivate it, JoomlaComment disappeared from all the articles on my website where it used to be available. Worst, when I put it back to "on"...
first of all i have tried jc and it was easy to install, easy to configure, and very flexible. salute ! i have managed to get native joomla 1.0.x to blog, or what i consider is a blog. appreciate if you all could just post some crap so that i c...
Hi all, is there the possibility to show near the COMMENT button the number of comments inserted in the system? thhks Fabio...
Hey there, just how i ask in the subject, how can I put a joomla module after the Write Comment form from iJoomlacomment?. The mosMainBody() put all the content and the iJoomlacomment together, and i want to put my module between. Thanks in advanc...
Hello! I'm spanish and Sorry for my bad english. Recentlly, I install JoomlaComment and its powerfull. I look this tutoria: http://compojoom.com/media/tutorials/TEMPLATEcopy_320.html and I do everything. I amb interested to do that Write com...
Hi Daniel I'm very happy that you keep the project alive. I need a little help because I want to remove the "Write comment" link on the Frontpage (I'm using J!1.5.3). I need it on all other pages (Blog category, blos section...). How can...
Just checking to see if version 3.26 still requires Legacy mode. Thanks to all of you for carrying the torch!...
Hi I have been using Joomla for 6 months and I think it is great. I would never have been able to get a site up and running with so much functionality without Joomla. The website address is http://www.doncasterathleticclub.com/. I use Jooml...
First, thanks everyone ! Thanks to continue the support right after acgeorgette.net ! Some comments I received needs some feedback. I'd like to contact the people who posted it but they didn't leave any email. Can I request to JoomlaComment to ...
Hi, using 3.26 under Joomla 1.5.3. When i will manage the submited comments and the filter is set to show 20 (for example) the Pagination will not work because the link shows a linkadress# and will jump to the top of the page. greetings Mar...
I have uploaded the changed files associated with the JoomlaComments Mamblog plugin. I have mamblog linked as a component in the main menu. When I go to that link: http://d862560.ht158.hightouchhosting.net/component/option,com_mamblog/Itemid,58/ t...
How do i control where the {readon}{/readon} block displays when the content item is rendered by joomla i.e. i want to achieve the following output: STORY 1 TITLE x comments | STORY 1 DATE STORY 1 TEXT STORY 2 TITLE x comments | STORY 2...
I installed joomlacomment 3.25 on joomla 1.5, in firefox everything works fine, but in IE 6 and IE 7 all pages work fine only the index.php goes down, the css does noet work anymore so the site looks terrible in IE. what am I doing wrong? greet...
Hi, Mistery. I have selected on config 'Administrator' as a group of moderators. But at the backend only SAdministrator can access at Joomlacomment and manage comments, or change settings. Administrator's are rejected "you don't have permissio...
Hi I use joomlacomment. it was fine and no problem with it. but some days ago, without any change in site or component, voting buttons return error in IE. there is no problem with FF. in IE when I press the button, it updates the database but doesn'...
catid=10&id=61...
Wow guys, congratiulations of the bew site. Its very very better than the other....
Hi, First, thanks to your JoomlaComment support Few questions please : - if I install JoomlaComment 3.25 now in Legacy Mod, do you ensure me that I will upgrade to !JoomlaComment 4 without lost my datas ? - I saw in emo that when there is a lo...
I get the following error when I try to install the Mamblog plugin as a module. (Same error if I try it as a mambot as well.) Upload mambot - Upload Failed ERROR: Could not find an XML setup file in the package. Upload mambot - Failed In...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Show "read on" off killed JoomlaComment
Hello, I got a little problem with the "show 'Read on'" option, sin...
4 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 13 July 2008
How to get comments allocated per article ?
first of all i have tried jc and it was easy to install, easy to configure, and ...
4 Replies
Posted on Friday, 11 July 2008
Show number of comments really in the system
Hi all, is there the possibility to show near the COMMENT button the number of c...
2 Replies
Posted on Friday, 11 July 2008
How to insert module after iJoomlacomment
Hey there, just how i ask in the subject, how can I put a joomla module after th...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 10 July 2008
Change write comment style
Hello! I'm spanish and Sorry for my bad english. Recentlly, I install Joom...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 08 July 2008