Copy file admin_polish.php to 'administrator\components\com_comment\admin_language\' Skopiować plik admin_polish.php do 'administrator\components\com_comment\admin_language\' pl_PL_joomlacomment.zip...

layout problem

For some reason this component is adding a space above the main body area on my web pages. Disabling the iJoomlaComment plugin fixes the problem, but I'd like to have the commenting functionality set up now rather than later. You can see the prob...
We are a small group of 20 to 30 year olds that would like to see a little more time invested in the local area with youths in mind. These days young people are ever so more being referred to as a nuisance or simply making the streets look un tidy...
When I click the first time on the button "RSS" an article he gives me the correct items. Once when I open another article and I click on the button "RSS" it gives me the flow of the previous article and the old items! I tried ...
Hello all, My blog was originally built using MyBlog and JomComment. Due to limitations I found in JomComment, I moved to !JoomlaComment, including migrating all of my existing JomComment content. I am using the Compojoom MyBlog<->!Jooml...

Download problem

Hi I am trying to download the file but each time I do I end up with an empty zip file. Do you have any suggestions to help? Thanks Ralph...

Senna 4ever

http://senna-4ever.webcindario.com/ The site Senna 4ever is a tribute to the the best autoracing driver Ayrton Senna da Silva, died in 1994 San Marino GP. Here u'll find out videos, races, pics and a f1 2009 calendar, with forum (it is still in...
Just added it to my site last night, which is a small portfolio page of my artwork. Great job and can't beat the price; it was easy to install, and making the html and css available was just perfect. I loved the wink tutorial too - saved me havin...

viviendolinux.com

This site, http://www.viviendolinux.com, is a digital Linux Magazine from Mexico, it is primarly in spanish, with translation to english (and is expected to have french, german and other languages in the future) There are interestling articles, do...
Do you get an error like this after trying to use JoomlaComment4? Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /somefile.php on line 11 Doesn't matter if it's not exact, the unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR means you have PHP4 on your...
catid=3&id=6152...
Hey can I change the positioning of my pagination from the bottom to beneath videos ( above the comment system) http://pcwalkthroughs.byethost2.com/armed-and-dangerous-mission-01-storm-the-base.html...
Hi I'm just a newbie and i have a problem while installing the joomlacomment the error says (Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:wampwwwjoomlalibrariesjoomlafilesystemfile.php on line 298). when i install it back again...
I have problem's with the installing of jommlacomment! In the directory (com_mmsblog) is missing the XML-Setup. After installing jommlacomment the error says: There was a problem with your installation error when moving /www/htdocs/v0../joom...
Hi, dont know if this is an bug or my personal problem. i want to use comment functino also for eventlist. so i added com_eventlist in the other componets settings area. but unfortunately no comment system is shown on the live page. is there an...

Edit Comments

[size=1]It would be nice if there was a feature that would allowed you to edit your comment. This feature should have a timer that is set by the administrator. The admin can set it to 5 or 10 minutes. When comment is published it will say you have ...
Am attempting to install the joomlacomment component using the standard Joomla 1.5 extension Install function. The package I downloaded from your site (http://compojoom.com/download/cat_view/56-joomla-15/47-joomlacomment-component.html) says to unzip...

JComments

I would like to change the colors of the comment box to match my color skeme.....

Hiding Comments

I can't believe no one has asked this yet (well, at least I cannot find it). Is it possible to have comments hide after a certain number of negative votes? If not, tell me what part of which file to modify in order to add this, thanks....
I have enabled user notification. But there's nothing to choose from in the dropdownlist. ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Unable to load Google Maps correctly on this page.
Hi, Since this morning, all my sites that use Hotspot are in error with this me...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 25 June 2020
  • Resolved
  • EasyDiscuss Avatar Integration
    Can we get Avatar Integration with EasyDiscuss?...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 23 June 2020
    Bug
    So, habe hier ein kleine Katastrophe. Ich hatte schon einmal dasselbe Problem...
    6 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 19 June 2020
  • Resolved
  • 'Comments powered by CComment' not removed after u
    I installed the CComment on Joomla 3 and uninstalled shortly after. However, the...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 12 June 2020
    Geocode Error: REQUEST_DENIED
    Recently, when users go to book a event, the following popup error appears: &...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 12 June 2020