How to remove hotspots is powered by compojoom.com? Using the version 2.0.5 Hotspots...
Здравей, Даниеле, току-що инсталирах Компджум-комент и в първия момент имам доста трудности. Коментарите отзад например излизат не на български, а на маймуни. Ако ги сейвна, излизат и отпред на маймуни. Има и други проблеми, дълго е за описване. М...

Hello! I'm using hotspots since a day now, and it's great! What I don't understand is the search option... I figured out, that it searches only words in the description, not in short description. That's okay, I hide the dexcription and use it as...
Whenever I try to submit a new category nothing happens. The save and apply buttons are inactive. I just installed the latest version of Joomla, as well as the latest version of Hotspots. Please help!...

Module

hi I need to put a [color=#cc0000]module Hotspot[/color] in Top Block position of YOOtheme templates....
Maybe make categories work as tags... right now for a comic shop, I need to put it inside "comics" it doesn't matter it also sells "merchandising", "videogames", "books"......
Hi Daniel, I have been playing around with the new beta version http://labs.compojoom.com/index.php/hotspots. Pretty cool the "Show hotspots from all categories" feature. Is there any chance that when you are getting directions [B in ...

Sobi2 Import

I have built a site using Hotspots and need to find documentation for Hotspots as well as the Sobi2 upload instructions....
Don Moore CComment supporter

Map not loading

I just installed this extensiion and i cant get the plug in to load and teh map is not loading need some help my map pages are not loading http://clearexposure.com/index.php?option=com_hotspots&view=all&Itemid=105#...
Hi All This is full Admin Arabic language for compojoom comment 4.18 compojoom comment 4.18 Admin arabic language I hope it helps And big thanks for Daniel ...
a suggestion for improvement for compojoom comments in dutch 'comments' is 'reacties' or 'commentaar' however, i believe 'reacties' is a better word. Also facebook uses the word 'reacties' That is why i replaced in my language file all occuren...
Brecht Coene CComment supporter
Example profile: http://www.kalamies.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=4206 , click on the "Artikkelikommentit" tab Q: How can I show username in the title, "Latest comments by" instead of names? The ma...

Search hotspots

Hi every body, I want to add a search for Hotspots in the place of standard adress search of the map. How can i do that ? Regards...

New version

Hi, Have got it all installed and had a play, looks good. My project site is hoping going live in about a month, From what I underatnd there is a new version coming out and have acouple of question which will help me to decide how to set up Hot...

SOBI2 Import

Daniel, I am trying to import a list of sobi2 entries into Hotspots. I imported a .csv file into SOBI2 using a com_ called CSVI SOBI... The title will import but no other information is being copied over such as the address, city, state, postal c...

Map not loading

I am having the same issue. The Loading data box just stays up. http://metrotech.mcmilliandesign.com/index.php/the-community/map There is one category with one entry. Also the new marker selection map puts all of the address info in the wrong ...
D, I noticed that if I have the auto approve feature turned off, that the new Hotspot submitted by users does not show up in the activity feed for JomSocial. Even after I publish the hotspot, there is nothing showing in the activity feed. Any Idea...

Documentation

Hallo, I hope someone can help me. I bought the support subscrition one hour before. I could install the software but it is not possible to download the documentation. The folder is empty. Can someone help me. Without documentation it is a little ...
My wish is to have a function for email notification in the backend, where I can set "notify" as the default option....

Hotspot

I have 3 problems after installing hotspot...1. I cannot log into my Yahoo Msger 2. I can't log into my email ( my own domain address) 3. I also can't log into my Comcast Caller ID for my PC.......As soon as I turn Hotspot off, I'm able to log in...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Im Tourenkalender fehlt der letzte Tag
Hallo Yves, auf unserer Homepage haben wir unter "Programm" die Men...
15 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 29 September 2018
Matukio Events Checkbox
Hallo, ich habe im Standard-Buchungsformular Checkboxen für Datenschutz etc. ei...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 24 September 2020
  • #layout, checkboxes
Structure of KML
Hi, I would like to import multiple files with KML. So far I failed:-( Do you ...
0 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 04 October 2020
zubuchbare Optionen nach Vorauswahl des Kunden fil
Hallo, gibt es die Möglichkeit, zubuchbare Optionen in Abhängigkeit eíner Vor...
1 Replies
zubuchbare Option - Schalter verdeckt Beschreibung
Hallo, wo muss ich eingreifen damit die Beschreibung einer zubuchbaren Option...
1 Replies