Manage Comments

When logging into the backend - Manage Comments - the content item link when clicked on gets a 404 error. I don't know if it matters, but I set the site up for "SEO friendly" urls, but when I click on the contentitem link the url string, is...

Registered Users

Hey everyone I just recently installed jomcomment to my site and am extremely happy with it! I just have a preference dealing with registered users. I know if a user is logged on to Joomla, their username will be pre-filled in the name field by defa...

HELP

Table 'joomla.jos_comment' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count(*) FROM jos_comment AS c LEFT JOIN jos_content AS ct ON ct.id = c.contentid WHERE c.component = ''DB function failed with error number 1146 Table 'joomla.jos_comment' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT...
display of comments underneath the articles is possible in 1.5 without a core hack as posted in http://compojoom.com/index.php/forum.html?func=view&catid=10&id=611 if the html is not echo'd but instead returned when using the event trigger onAfterDis...
I will be traveling next week, so don't expect me to answer any forum threads up to the 4.01.2009. Have fun and happy new year to all of you!...
I tryed to instal !joomlacomment 3.26 2.25 and 3.23 many times and every times I try a empty page apear and tells me this: Connection Interrupted The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. The network ...

Voting logic

Hi, I don't know if I messed up things, or if it was actually a designed feature, but in my installation (joomla 1.5.8) the comments voting was available only to the author, just the opposite of what I wanted (to have people entitled to comment, be a...
catid=17&id=1775...
catid=10&id=1753...
catid=10&id=1755...
Is it installing? Is it working? Do you want to congratulate us? Do it here ...
Can anyone point me to the code that controls the number of characters allowed in a comment title. I'd like to increase the number of characters allowed. Thanks....
So guys, I understand that donation is not an acceptable way for the most of the people here to support the project - even if they think that !jocomment is a great thing. That is OK. I also like to use open source software and not to pay for it ...
I found that we have too much spam accounts today. I have deleted them(Please excuse me if I deleted a real account!) And I changed the register form to one that has a captcha image on it and also terms and conditions. If you have any problems to re...
Hello ! I don't understand what are the returned (id,title) of the function getObjectIdOption and what are their goal ? Thank you ! Bye !...
I'm off till Saturday afternoon. Until then you will not get any support from me. Hopefully someone from the community will help! Thank you in advance and have fun!...
Hello, Thanks for this great component, greatly appreciated!!! Today I even found out I could assign registered users to comments written by guests (users forgotten to login :P ) Great! I was even looking for a way to display the recent c...
Hi: could someone please tell me if is possible to add comment option for videos published on the same static page. my question is if i can add something like {comment}. I have some videos but all published on the same page and i want to let my v...
Installed the component nicely and configured the component. But the comment area on the selected categories/ articles are not showing? What could I have done wrong.? The sections/ categories are set to included. (have tried the opposite) I had...
i translated the italian.php fileof the 3.23 version, if you are interested......

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

How to quickly unpublished an hotspot from user's
Hi It is possible to delete an hotspot from user list in front end but we would...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 06 February 2020
  • Resolved
  • Time zone for virtual online location?
    Feel like this is a pretty stupid question, but ... How do I configure an onl...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 27 March 2020
    • #time zone
    Language override and GDPR compliance
    Hi, I need to display a checkbox below the message box so the user can accept t...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 26 March 2020
    • #GDPR
    • #rgpd
    infinite scroll load of users hotspots
    Hi Daniel I am stuck at something trying to infinite scroll load of users hot...
    13 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 28 March 2020
  • Resolved
  • CMC - Mailchimp for Joomla fails to Sync with Vir
    Hello, I just installed CMC - Mailchimp for Joomla. I added the token to the co...
    23 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 04 February 2020