Hi Daniel, Right now if we click on 'Directions' from InfoWindows / Marker, we are getting this: For me, the 'To' doesn't have sense because we wanna go to that place. Also, It could be nice to include directions if we are walking, Bicyclin...

easyblog

Hi Daniel, do you have plan to integrate compojoomcomment to work with easyblog. I have nearly plan to export content from myblog to easyblog which the popular blog component for joomla, good support and continually update. Now their component can ...

Installation Error

Hello after the Installation of the comment component joomla 1.7 show me an error Komponenteninstallation: Fehler in benutzerdefinierter Installationsroutine. Löschen fehlgeschlagen: josccleancache.xml Löschen fehlgesc...

I get the following error after enabling myblog plugin on Joomla 1.7.2 with Myblog for Joomla 1.7. --- Fatal error: Call to a member function registerEvent() on a non-object in /home/xxxxx/public_html/plugins/content/compojoomcommentmyblog/compojo...

mobile version

Hi guys, I know that someone was asking for this before, but I wanna be more specific. I am thinking in something like the following examples: Img #1 Img #2 Img #3 ...
The complete error message is: * Warning: Failed to move file! * JFolder::create: Could not create directory * Unable to create destination This is Joomla 1.7.2 on localhost LAMP server. Please Advise. Cordially, TwoH...

request failed

I install !joomlacomment and they looks very good and perfectly match my web site but I found 1 error. After I install component and include it on my news when I wrote coment I got notice: Request failed and in textbox text is gone and I got this: ...

Remove search box

How remove the search box in hotspot component? I don't want nothing, I'd like only the categories icons.... is it possible? thx...

Search Plugin

Hi Daniel, ich habe eben das Search Plugin 2.0 installiert. Jetzt habe ich 2 Probleme: 1. Er findet zwar die Hotspots aber die Links funktionieren nicht: Es wird hier hin beispielsweise weitergeleitet: http://www.trimm-dich-pfad.com/standort-hi...
Michi Meindl Hotspots supporter

Map not showing

Hi Compojoom-Team, i installed the current version of hotspots (2.0.5 pro) and created two categories including hotspots. Everything is published, but the map isn´t displayed. May somebody help me? I use joomla 1.7 ... caching is disabled. Thank ...

Map Module

Easy to make good looking webpage with Hotspots....

Map Not Showing

Hello Daniel, I am having a similar issue that another user had with the map not showing. I checked my cache settings like you suggested to the other user, but all my cache settings are all disabled already. From what I can tell anyways! I've att...

Custom fields

Hi Daniel, Thank you for the work you and your team have put into this. I'm very happy about my purchase. I have a quick question - the option to add additional fields or custom fields was put in motion since DEC 2010 (a 4 hour job as you put i...
Hello all, I just installed the CompoJoomComment 4.2 pro on my Joomla website. However during the installation i received an error: JInstaller::install: Bestand '/home/dewiiom/domains/http://dewiiombouwen.nl/public_html/tmp/install_4e50d089e5f2a/...
Hello, I was using JComments for a long time but the owner is not very eager to upgrade to J1.7. So I decided to give CompoJoom a try. However I have a big problem; I need EasyBlog integration. Compared with JComments this is the only major feat...

Script Conflict

Hi, I'm using Joomla 1.5, with a Joomla Bamboo template, which means I'm also using JB's JBLibrary system plug-in. But my problem is that when I have this plug-in enabled, Hotspots won't work. The page loads up, but layout isn't quite right, pre...

Map not showing

Hallo, wenn ich einen Menü-Punkt für alle Marker erstelle, wird keine Karte angezeigt: http://www.radmarathon24.de Wenn ich einen Menü-Eintrag für die Anzeige eines einzelnen Markers erstelle, geht alles problemlos. Ideen? Gruss, Daniel Sc...

Jomsocial Plugin

How can I change the Activity Stream in Jomsocial to dislpay "(user) added a new Dive Site: (new site)"?...
How to remove hotspots is powered by compojoom.com? Using the version 2.0.5 Hotspots...
Здравей, Даниеле, току-що инсталирах Компджум-комент и в първия момент имам доста трудности. Коментарите отзад например излизат не на български, а на маймуни. Ако ги сейвна, излизат и отпред на маймуни. Има и други проблеми, дълго е за описване. М...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

TOP COMMENTERS Feature Request for CComment.
I am currently using JComments and am looking to buy a modern and supported comm...
0 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 29 October 2020
Demo access to Matukio Events backend
Hello! Is there a possibility to get familiar with Matukio Events backend? The...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 28 October 2020
Display is not working
Hello, we have a problem with the component operation. Mamap is not displayed. ...
3 Replies
Posted on Monday, 26 October 2020
smart search find address
Dear Compojoom : Hope everything fine, I write beause Im´trying to load . 'one_...
6 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 30 September 2020
CSS styling inside comments
Using CComment, I would like to know if it is possible to integrate into comment...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 21 October 2020
  • #CComment
  • #Css
  • #style