QuickFAQ component

Hi could anyone tell me if JoomlaComment will work with QuickFAQ? if so how do i enable it? many thanks!...

Template

Hi! Is this template, the only one available at the moment? I'd love to update (still in legacy mode), but I just can´t have a white-background template in a very dark website xD Is it too difficul to change this? I am using akostyle at t...

Mandatory fields

Hi! Thanks for the JoomlaComments, it's a great component. I would like to know if it's possible to make some fields mandatory (like name and/or email, for example), in order to do not allow anonymous comments. It would be great. I also would like...
At the time of writing, the latest version of Joomla - 1.5.15 - is not compatible with PHP v5.3. Most web servers will remain on 5.2/5.1 for some time, however if you use XAMPP you must install 1.7.1 otherwise large portions of built-in Joomla functi...

EventList

My site http://www.pubevents.co.nz uses EventList quite well to publish events and nightspots in NZ. However, I want to integrate JoomlaComment into each event and every venue so people can comment on where to go and what to do. Where do I start with...

J and beyond

As most of you already know. At the end of may, we will have an international joomla conference. http://jandbeyond.org/ If you want to see me talking there, you can vote for my proposed Workshop here: http://jandbeyond.org/attendees/proposed-tal...
As the included Dutch language file was way out of date (2007) and many items weren't translated at all, here's the updated (complete) version for version 4.0 RC1 Kind regards, Gerard nl_NL_com_joomlacomment4.zip...

Sassy template

This is just a few small adjustments to the Modern template for !JoomlaComment 4.0 RC1. The Modern template is a great general one, suitable for close to everything! But I wanted a little more "punch" with the blue colour. So I did it, ...
Hi Daniel, I've updated the italian frontend translation for the RC1 release. Hope to be in time for the release! :P Thanks for your work!! Paolo italian-20100129.zip...

installation error

Hi! I've downloaded !JoomlaComment Component and tried to install, but get the error * JInstaller::install: SQL-feil. DB function failed with error number 2006 MySQL server has gone away SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `vpo_c...

Update made easy

One thing I would like to see happening, is a process for the update to handle itself. There are very few components that have this feature, but it is both a time saver, and makes me less nervous of upgrades. I am thinking of a system like for ...

translation

Hello, Please advise what I should translate that Joomcomments were in my native default language? I don't find it...
*************************Requirements:********************* 1. joomla 1.5 2. PHP5 and MySQL5 3. joomlacomment 4.0 beta2 4. HWDVideoShare 2.1.5 *************************Instalation:********************** 1. Unzip the com_hwdvideoshare folder...
This one installed just as easy as everything else has so far from Compojoom! Great work! A couple of tips for newbies though: The folder for your Flypage is by default: [color=#800000]ROOT/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/p...
Because the configuration of !joomlacomment to work with VM is a little bit trick, I'll post the instructions here so that we can refine them and they will be better understood from everyone. First make sure to download the plugin from here: http...
Yes people, at long last here it is, what you have all been waiting for... the Norwegian language file! Yepp, pre saved in UTF-8 too, so it is just to open it, and dump it over FTP to your site. This is for version: !JoomlaComment4.0 Just uplo...
Here's the translation for the joomlacomment 4.1 The component downlaods as filename: joomlacomment4-20091115.zip. This language installs as a regular language install, through the Extensions > Install/Uninstall area backend. Yepp guys, no FT...
What about a plugin that lets you comment on profiles, somethig like the facebook wall?...

Security Image

Hi, I have just installed JoomlaComment on my test site..http://www.dev.worldbznews.com and can not see the security image. Any idea? Thanks in advance....

K2 Plugin

Ok so i've written a K2 plugin for Beta 2 using the dummy plugin file on Joomla 1.5.14 For the largest part i've got it up and running. I have a working comment system for each k2 article. Yet there seem to be a few more minor issues that nee...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

other compojoom integrations
Dear Compojoom : Hope you are very fine , I need to ask if with other of your...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 12 August 2020
error after update hotspot pro
Hi after update hotspot pro ger error on spot page Warning: count(): P...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 06 August 2020
  • Resolved
  • Update Matukio auf 7.0.18
    Hallo, ich versuche, Matukio von Version 7.0.17 auf Version 7.0.18 zu aktualisi...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 04 August 2020
    Doppelte Buchungen im Backend aufgetaucht
    Hallo Yves, ich verwende noch Joomla 3.9.5 und Matukio 7.0.15 aktuell komm...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 28 July 2020
    Disable comments in
    Dear Admin I want Disable comments in "startpage ID 2549" How ...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 30 July 2020