Hi: could someone please tell me if is possible to add comment option for videos published on the same static page. my question is if i can add something like {comment}. I have some videos but all published on the same page and i want to let my v...
Installed the component nicely and configured the component. But the comment area on the selected categories/ articles are not showing? What could I have done wrong.? The sections/ categories are set to included. (have tried the opposite) I had...
i translated the italian.php fileof the 3.23 version, if you are interested......
I am using Joomla 1.5.5/Legacy. When installing, I am getting this message... when moving /home/e--ites/public_html/administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php TO /home/ecobites/public_html/plugins/content/joscomment.php Pleas...

getting started

I watched the short video and have this com added to joomla site. However I seem to be having problems with getting it to work. Both with integration and just by itself. I try to get it on certain pages by setting includes and the pages are blank....
How can I make this phrase below my content to be in just one line. This phrase is Write comment (0 Comments). Because on the site the (0 Comments) is under the "Late Update" and not nice to look at...Do anyone knows where to fine the code ...
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the bad support these last days. This will continue up to the 1st. of October. Finally, I'm going on vacation! See you! Daniel P.S. We have 434 Members right now Perhaps you guys with experience can help the newbies til...
Hello, Bit stuck on this issue and really would appreciate so help! When emails are sent from the site they appear with the local IP address of the server (in the LAN) not the public name of the site for example like this http://192.168.1.1/jo...
This is doing my head in, all I want to be able to do is actually display the comment and NOT a link to the comment. How can I achieve this? Seems like this is a real requirement but I can see no way to achieve it. Thanks in advance....
I just installed the comment component, but the Captcha security doesn't work. I get just a ? instead of an image. I understand from previous posts that GD Freetype needs to be installed. phpinfo() doesn't show anything about GD Freetype. How can I s...
Hi, Seems that joomla search does not see the comments, does anyone know how to fix it. and the second question: Is it possible to display the authors name in the comments....

Gravatar

Hi! My question is: where (and how) are the tables containing the comments generated so that I can add Gravatar support. Thank you!...
very thanks for a good component Exists very well and modern component of loads - "jdownloads", he is actively supported and develops. For today he to on to many excels other components possibilities. This component is collected by popul...

MySQLi bug report

Not sure if this has already been told but it seems that when you are using Joomla in MySQLi mode instead of MySQL, you receive errors when you try to post the comment. Nothing is sent, and the mysql_escape_strings error pops up from the utils.php. ...

Layout

Hi! Please visit my site at the page http://www.tsrmmc.org/content/view/38/23/ How can I make the above bar smaller? Thanks a lot...
Thanks for this handy light tool. I have had some battles with the captcha image. I have given up on it and will wait to see if I get tonnes of spam. I like that you can specify by category articles to be excluded. Thanks Daniel! Fun, Green and...

Latest Comments

I'm having problems in the format of the Latest/Most Comments when displayed on my site. I looked at the Demo on this site and see that it works correctly. It has a Title of JoomlaComments below "Latest/Most..." and on the demo here it lo...
I use Joomla 1.015 I just tried to install joomlacomment 3.26 after first uninstall the 3.12b ver. I got error about in the component\com_comment folde already installed component.. so I manually delete the commponent/com_comment folder the...
Hei... i'm a noobz sure.. I use Joomla 1.015 A long time ago..I already installed com for joomla.. Joomlacomment 3.12b And it works fine except the URL bug that start to bother me now. So decide to install the latest joomlacomment.. But.. I...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Display only details of the hotspot clicked
Hello Team, Please I have many markers (locations) on my map and the list of ...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 04 March 2020
I am interessed in buying matukio
Ich bin daran interessiert, Matukio zu kaufen. Für die Entscheidung sind einige ...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 13 March 2020
oss.maxcdn.com
Hi, This morning, I've concerns about slowness to access Hotspot Pro in the bac...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 05 March 2020
  • Resolved
  • Buttons not in line
    Hi there New installment. New install of EasyBlog, where I am using CComment o...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 01 March 2020
  • Resolved
  • Veranstaltungen duplizieren versteckt diese
    Hi Yves, hier nochmal was, das mir aufgefallen ist und das ziemlich Probleme ...
    13 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 21 January 2020