Hello, We use iframes in the info bubble to show our user's page but we need to remove these iframes from the right menu because it messes everything up. Is there a way to remove the iframe tag from the right menu only ? or is there a way to ha...
Hi Daniel, Reviewing some functions we noted that copy link does not work as intended. When copying links in hotspot we have a url like : https://activ-ha.com/2014-01-06-11-35-31/test-locations#!/catid=20&c=(48.893494, 2.2908029999999826)&z=15...
Hallo Yves, Wir nutzen Matukio 2.1.1. Wir erhalten bei der Anmeldung an neuen Events und beim Versand von z.B. Stornierungsmails einen Fehler: Die folgende Absenderadresse ist nicht korrekt: info@unseredomain.de Allerdings nutzen wir das Sys...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 3.2 PHP version: 5.4 MySQL v...
Mandatory information about my setup: Joomla! version: 2.5.19 PHP version: 5.4.24 MySQL version: 5.5.35 Matukio version: 3.1 Beata - com_matukio-git_a1f59ae Direct link to the page that shows the issue: (unknown) Hi Yves, I tried to instal...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 3.2.2 PHP version: 5.3 MySQL...
Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 2.5.17 PHP version: 5.3.28-1~dotdeb.0 MySQL version: 5.1.58-1~dotdeb....
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: (3.2.2) PHP version: (5.3) M...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 3.2.1 PHP version: 5.3.28 My...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 2.5.18 PHP version: 5.3.27 M...
Hello (again ;-) ) It seems impossible to change controls position. Even if we set it to top right or top left the output is always the same. This is a problem on iOS as the bottom bar is ineffective on safari iOS and we cannot push on the zoom...
Hello I did not found the answer anywhere in the forum but is it possible to add a street view link in the info bubble next to the zoom link ? It would be great to zoom or to street view directly from within the info bubble for what we need ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Ja Have I searched the forum before posting? Ja -> https://compojoom.com/forum/22-deutsch/17736-matukio-wartelisten Have I read the documentation before posting...
Das Update auf die Version 3.08 hat das Problem leider nicht behoben. Ich habe ein Event mit 10 Euro Rabatt bei dieser Veranstaltung. Gerade habe ich es selbst ausprobiert - es wird zwar der korrekte Preis angezeigt bei der Buchung, aber nach der W...
Hi Daniel Something is broken when trying to affect a menu page to a single hotspot on joomla 2.5.16 Selecting a hotspot does not work and open the main hotspot component in the iframe. Also it is impossible to affect different modules to the ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: 2.5.17 PHP version: (unknown)...
Description of my issue: In my custom.css file, I have managed to edit the calendar to fit my needs with the exception of the actual event name listed in the calendar. I need to increase the size of those titles so people can read them easier. I'm...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Looked at the first few pages. Included a ticket search for friendlier use of the ticket system. Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes, but my Dutch is not...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 2.5.17 PHP version: 5.3.3-7+s...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: 3.2.2 PHP version: (unknown) ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Unable to delete uploaded images, front or backend
Hi Daniel I noticed that this issue has been mentioned before. I currently ge...
5 Replies
Posted on Monday, 26 June 2017
ältere CComment Versionen zum Download?
Hi, Ich versuchte dummerweise die neuste CComment auf mein (noch) Joomla 2.5 zu...
6 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 21 June 2017
  • Resolved
  • After June Update sometime, map and categories not
    The plugin worked for a long time without issues or problems. Recently(not sure ...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 27 June 2017
    Problems with fonts after update to 5.3.8
    Hi there, since I've updated to Hotspots 5.3.8 the fonts in the list module i...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 27 June 2017
  • Resolved
  • How to edit ticket list?
    Hi. I want to show only the price, no text "COM_MATUKIO_FEES". Where d...
    7 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 09 June 2017
  • Resolved