Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unknown)...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Y Have I searched the forum before posting? Y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Y Joomla! version: 3.3.0 PHP version: 5.3 MySQL versi...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unkno...
I have notice that hotspot form does not work with CDN for joomla while all other hotspot views are working correctly with CDN Is there a reason for this or did I miss something ?...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: 3.2.2 PHP version: 5.3.3-7+squee...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 2.5.20 PHP version: 5.3 MySQ...
Hi I need to show the CB users on the map. I read this: https://compojoom.com/support/documentation/hotspots/ch04s06 and you say: "To enable this feature you need to enable the CB plugin Hotspots. [Note] We install the CB Hotspot...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: (Joomla 2.5) PHP version: (un...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Y Have I searched the forum before posting? Y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Y Joomla! version: 3.3.0 PHP version: 5.3.28 MySQL ve...
I´m comming from #1309 I´m searching a solution about: let the users connect among themselves each hospot has one owner, I need some how the users can connect with the hotspot´s owner in the full description page. I was thinking in a contact fo...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Joomla! version: 2.5.11 PHP version: (unknown) MySQL version: (unknown) Tiles version: Latest Direct link to ...
I need to include a contact form within the "tab-details" id (on the "read more" open window, body class= view-hotspot page). It is possible to include a contact form in the "tab-details" id? Can you tell me how? (...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: 3.2.1 PHP version: 5.3.28 My...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 3.2.3 Matukio version: 3.1.1 ...
Hi, I've just upgrade to 3.1.1. After this I have a following problem. What I want is to display registered participants for one event. In attached print screen this event name is "Nurkowanie w Bałtyku - także dla początkujących!". I go...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? NO Have I searched the forum before posting? YES Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? YES Joomla! version: 3.2 PHP version: (unknown) My...
Joomla! version: 3.2 CComment version: 5.0.6 Anyway to filter out words based on a list of 'bad words'? Or replace them with **** ?...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unknown)...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 3.2.3 Matukio version: 3.1.1 ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Anpassung Rechnungs-/Buchungsnummer
Hallo, wir sind kurz vor dem Übergang in den Produktiveinsatz. Dazu zwei Fragen...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 26 July 2017
  • Resolved
  • Falsche Werte bei den Statistiken nach Import aus
    Bei dem Import aus Seminar scheint es ein Problem mit den Statistiken zu geben. ...
    6 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 24 July 2017
  • Resolved
  • Moving the hotspots search panel to the left of th
    Is this possibile? The problem with it being on the right is that the vertical s...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 12 July 2017
    Arbitrary map centering
    I need to center my maps on different locations for each Joomla menu item. That'...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 25 July 2017
  • Resolved
  • Bug bei Speichern Konfiguration und API Key
    Hallo, nach dem neuesten Update kann man die Optionen ohne API schlüssel nich...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 26 July 2017