Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: 2.5.16 PHP version: (unknown) M...
Seit dem Update auf die neue Version wird das eingestellte BCC e-mail nicht mehr verschickt - ist das ein bekannter Bug?...
Is it possible to rewrite this plugin so it can be used with Matukio....
Description of my issue: I've just bought the pro version of CComment but where is my download?????...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Nein Have I searched the forum before posting? Ja Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Jain Joomla! version: (3.2.3) PHP version: (5.3.8)...
Hi, On backend, on "Dates" menu the quantity of participants leads to the participants list of the event. The problem is, I can't delete the participant there. Once I check one of the names and chose "delete" it changes status ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 3.2.2 PHP version: 5.3.1...
When user is registering on the event and don't fill all required fields he gets a message that he needs to fill all required fields but the owner of the event gets this e-mail: Thank you for registration Your booking details:: MAT_BOOKING_ALL...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: 2.5.22 PHP version: 5.3 MySQ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: (3.3) PHP version: (5.3) MyS...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Joomla! version: 3.3 PHP version: 5.4 MySQL version: (unknown) Tiles version: latest Direct link to the page ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unknown)...
Dear Supporter Sorry I am not sure if this issue had been reported because some of the issues are not in English which is the language I can understand I have successfully installed Matukio, now I am required to add category so that it become...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: 2.5.20 PHP version: 5.3.2 My...
Mandatory information about my setup: I've just purchased Ccomments. Description of my issue: I can't find Latest comments module...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Y Have I searched the forum before posting? Y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Y Joomla! version: 3.3.1 PHP version: 5.3 MySQL versi...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unknown)...
Hi, If you go to "Booking" menu you see all participants from the past, who signed for any event. If you want to see Additional Booking Fields, that was entered when user was registering, you can't. You can only see standard booking fiel...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Y Have I searched the forum before posting? Y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Y Joomla! version: 3.3.0 PHP version: 5.3 MySQL versi...
Can you please tell me what is the different, in backend, between these two options of Matukio admin panel: COM_MATUKIO_RECURRING_DATES="Dates" COM_MATUKIO_EVENTS="Events"...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Why are there h3 header tags on the latest hotspot
I don't know if it is a bug or not, but this is something new I have never seen....
1 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 20 August 2017
Can I filter Latest Comments by Category?
Just purchased Pro version and have everything setup and I'm happy for the most ...
4 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 25 January 2017
Download-ID
Hallo, ich hatte Hotpsot schon installiert und nun geupdatet + Lizenz erneuer...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 24 August 2017
  • #Hotspots
comments voting not working
Hello on my website norwegia1.pl comments voting are not working. i have ch...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 24 August 2017
mod_matukio_map's "map zoom" has no effe
Hi, in mod_matukio_map the advanced parameter "map zoom" has no eff...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 23 August 2017