Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unknown)...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: 2.5.7 PHP version: (unknown) ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Tutorial Joomla! version: 3.2.1 PHP version: (unk...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: 2.5.17 PHP version: (unknown)...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: (2.5.16) PHP version: (unknow...
How can I change my template Directory to become like this? http://demo.compojoom.com/hotspots/submit-a-location...
Hi Daniel, mir ist aufgefallen, dass ich seit ein paar Monaten keine E-Mails mehr bekomme, wenn ein neuer Hotspot eingetragen wird. Gibt es da eine Einstellung oder weißt du woran dies liegen kann? Gruß Michael...
Michi Meindl Hotspots supporter
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Joomla! version: Joomla! 3.2.0 Stable [ Ember ] 6-November-2013 14:00 GMT PHP version: 5.3.27 MySQL version: 5...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 3.2.1 PHP version: 5.3.27 My...
I added the file "it-IT.com_hotspots.ini" translated into Italian on the server: "/http://www.snoopcity.it/administrator/language/it-IT" but it does not work. You can control? http://www.snoopcity.it...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unknown)...
Hi Yves! Registrierte Nutzer erhalten in der Bestätigungsmail abweichende Zeiten (-1h). Buche ich testweise selbst als registrierter Nutzer, passen die Angaben in der Bestätigungsmail. Für alle User ist die Standardzeitzone von Joomla voreingeste...
Hi, I have a problem with the configuration of pro hotspot. 1) In the site configuration I set JCE as the default editor. I have two different user groups that can add new hotspots: manager and registered. In new hotspot page, for the user manager e...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: Joomla! 2.5.14 Stable PHP ve...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: (3.2) PHP version: (5.3.3) M...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: 2.5.7 PHP version: 5.3.25 My...
Matukio 3.05 When hitting the button Contact in frontend the contact form is not placed in the center of the screen. It is shown down right and it is not possible to fint the Send button. When hitting outside the form and then the Contact again al...
Hi! A problem in the View bookings in backend (Matukio 3.05). When hitting the name field to sort by name the list is not sorted (alphabetically) correctly. And there should be an option to sort by last name as a printed signature list sorted by f...
I cannot find these strings in language files and can't translate them: Thank you for your booking! You have choosen cash as payment method....
In the confirmation mail there are a unwanted text string: Please complete the form (nut sure if my translation is correct as I run Norwegian translation here). The mail contains something like Referansenummer:: 7B52009B64 Vennligst fyll inn det...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Veröffentlichen als Anonym
Hallo Leute, habe mir mal die free version zum testen installiert. Ich möcht ve...
8 Replies
Posted on Monday, 15 May 2017
CComents not displaying on K2 articles
I have added the com_k2 new integration, and I have activated the K2 CComment pl...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 11 January 2017
CMC usage on two different domains
Hi Daniel, I am building, upgrading two Joomla sites of a client and I wonder...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 02 February 2017
Add search criteria to a map view
Hi there I need to show a selected group of hotspots on a map which may be ta...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 08 February 2017
CComment & ZOO
Wie kann ich CComment in ZOO einbinden. ZOO bringt ein eigenes Kommentarsystem m...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 30 May 2017