Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: Joomla! 3.3.0 Stable [ Ember ] 30...
Hi Daniel, ich wollte kurz fragen, ob es möglich ist, dass sobald unter einen Hotspot in dem Comment Modul, ich eine Email bekomme? Ich habe nämlich gerade festgestellt, dass etliche schon einen Beitrag geschrieben haben aber ich diesen noch fr...
Michi Meindl Hotspots supporter
Hallo, ich habe in Veranstaltungen zusätzliche Buchungsfelder, unter anderem Dropdownfelder angelegt. Diese werden im Frontend auch schön dargestellt und man kann die einzelnen Werte auswählen. Wenn man dann eine Veranstaltung bucht und ein Dropdo...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? YES Have I searched the forum before posting? YES Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? YES Joomla! version: 3.3.0 PHP version: 5.4.9 M...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? I searched on few pages there's no search box where I can search it fast. Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before postin...
Dear, bought the hotspot component, but wanted to post it as a module map. In the slideshow. But try to find the module map and no gathering. Signed the pro version and it does not appear. I need you to help me as fast as possible....
I can not download help??? https://compojoom.com/downloads/official-releases-stable/ccomment/ccomment-5-0-7...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Installation pages Joomla! version: (3.2.3) PHP ve...
Vielleicht bin ich zu dumm, aber normalerweise sollte eine Komponente, für die im Verhältnis richtig Geld verlangt wird auch eine anständige Dokumentation haben. Damit könnte man viele Einträge im Forum vorbeugen! - Aber nun mal gut mit meiner Klugs...
Is it possible when a new hotspot is submitted, that the submitter be automatically subscribed with its email to all new c comment for this hotspot ?...
Hello I can't inserted a map in the k2 item. I have not the parameter of the plugin. Regards Hubert Jost...
Hello I can't draw KML file. The structure is goof, I have add a KML file to an category and no point is drawing. Regards. Hubert Jost...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: 3.2.1 PHP version: 5.3.28 MySQ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: 2.5.20 PHP version: (unknown) M...
Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 3.2.2 PHP version: 5.3.13 MySQL version: 5.5.24 Hotspots versi...
Joomla! version: 3.3 PHP version: PHP Version 5.4.10 MySQL version: MySQLi 5.5.29 Matukio version: 4.0.3 Direct link to the page that shows the issue: Cant as its being developed using MAMP Description of my issue: I have just purchased M...
Joomla! version: 3.3 PHP version: PHP Version 5.4.10 MySQL version: MySQLi 5.5.29 Matukio version: 4.0.3 Direct link to the page that shows the issue: Cant as its being developed using MAMP Description of my issue: I have just purchased M...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Y Have I searched the forum before posting? Y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Y Joomla! version: 3.3.0 PHP version: 5.3 MySQL versi...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Y Have I searched the forum before posting? Y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Y Joomla! version: 3.3.0 PHP version: 5.3 MySQL versi...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: (3.2) PHP version: (5.3.28) ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Matukio support required
Dear Support, I have a new booking module set up on our w...
4 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 15 August 2017
  • Resolved
  • login with social
    Hi, How to allow users to log in with social network (Facebook, Google, etc.)...
    3 Replies
  • Resolved
  • Problems with Matukio - Map API and Various on pro
    Hello, Now we have the Event Component on the live site. There are a few prob...
    12 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 12 July 2017
    CMC module and dropdown issue - first option pre-s
    Hi there, I am using the CMC module for a list and it seems that it pre-selec...
    0 Replies
    Help request for background image in certificate p
    I'm trying to add a background image to a certificate. I can get part of the way...
    16 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 26 July 2017