Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: (2.5.14) PHP version: (5.3) ...
 hi i want to add more fields into from like Name: School: Age: Name of artwork: you have only name and e-mail , how i can add it ?...
 I am having a problem getting the map to show. I added a category and location and assigned it to a menu and all that show is the 2 selected categories. The map is blank. I am using the following. Joomla 2.5 Gantry K2...
 I am having a problem getting the map to show. I added a category and location and assigned it to a menu and all that show is the 2 selected categories. The map is blank. I am using the following. Joomla 2.5 Gantry K2...
 Moin Yves, wir haben etwa 10 Kathegorien in denen von den Übungsleitern (Sportwarten) Veranstaltungen eingestellt werden. Sie sind damit "Besitzer" der Veanstaltung. Leider ist es in der Natur des Menschen, dass trotz Buchngsmails eines M...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unknown)...
 Hello, In the ticket #654 you told us, that exporting registered users wil work with 2.2.1 verson. I have 2.2.3 now and it still deosn't work. Is it me, or it just don't wort still ? Thanks for help...
Hallo Yves Wo finde ich die aktuellsten vollständigen Sprachdateien Deutsch? Ich finde immer wieder nicht übersetzte Wörter. Besten Dank für Deine Hilfe! Freundlicher Gruss Richi...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: Joomla! 3.1.5 Stable PHP vers...
Wie bringe ich das hin, das registrierte Teilnehmer nicht nach Adresse etc gefragt werden sondern einfach nur Buchen können ? Danke...
Friedrich Schäuble Matukio supporter
 How do I change form to request the information my clients need? I have read the "bookingfields" documentation and cannot deduce from it the means by which to accomplish this task. Thank you....
HI Daniel, ich habe ein kleines Problem. Ich habe meine Internetseite in Joomla 3.1 neu aufgebaut auf folgender Domain: trimm31-testa.woce.de Nun habe ich meine Seite online gestellt auf http://www.trimm-dich-pfad.com Hier werden jetzt abe...
Michi Meindl Hotspots supporter
 My website is http://www.visitpaphos.org. I have about 100 listings but i cannot see any!...
 Das Buchungsformular überspringt Seite 2 (mit Bezahldaten) bzw. Seite 3, auf der die Zustimmung zu den AGB gegeben werden muss. Die folgende Meldung weist auf eine fehlerhafte Buchung hin, da die Zustimmung zu den AGB fehlt ... Was tun? Beisp...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unknown)...
Was mache ich falsch ? 500 - Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten DB-Funktion mit Fehlercode 1054 fehlgeschlagen! Unknown column 'hot_event' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `xos_matukio` (`id`,`semnum`,`catid`,`title`,`target`,`shortdesc`,`descrip...
Friedrich Schäuble Matukio supporter
 Hi, We have encountered a problem / bug with the email-field confirmation function in Matukio with COM_MATUKIO_FIELDS_EMAIL bookingfield (we are using the 2.1.10 version of Matukio). The problem is, that a user can book an event even when he ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes (https://compojoom.com/support/documentation/cco...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 2.5 PHP version: (unknown) M...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Matukio Platzhalter Tickettyp und Option
Für Meine csv- Datei und die Buchungsbestätigung brauche ich die Variable bzw. d...
2 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 18 February 2017
  • Resolved
  • Need to remove info from right bar
     I need to remove the info from the sidebar Please suggest I have upgraded m...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 17 February 2017
  • Resolved
  • Buchung, Gebühren, Warteliste
     Hallo, ich wollte keine 4 Tickets aufmachen, deshalb meine 4 Fragen hier gebün...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 17 February 2017
  • Resolved
  • Multi Language
    Hallo, wir nutzen FaLang für die Mehrsprachigkeit auf unserer Seite. Nun vers...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 16 February 2017
  • Resolved
  • Displaying events
     Hi, Is there a way to force matukio to display events large than the current...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 12 February 2017
  • Resolved