Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? YES Have I searched the forum before posting? YES Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: Joomla! 2.5.14 PHP version: 5....
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Joomla! version: 2.5 PHP version: 5 MySQL version: (unknown) Tiles version: latest Direct link to the page th...
Hi, ich habe 2 kleine Fragen: 1. In welcher Datei kann man in Hotspots für Joomla 3.1 die Übersetzung ändern um es genau auf meine Seite anzupassen. Früher gab es die Datei de-DE.com_hotspots.ini. Leider finde ich diese nicht mehr. Ich mö...
Michi Meindl Hotspots supporter
Hi, ich habe ein paar Fragen zur Hotspot Eingabe im Forntend: http://www.trimm-dich-pfad.com/standort-hinzufuegen 1. Kann man den Editor einstellen? Da dieser verschwunden ist. Bei einer Neuinstallation war dieser vorhanden. 2. Über der Bes...
Michi Meindl Hotspots supporter
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Chapter 3. Using the Matukio Component Joomla! vers...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Chapter 3. Using the Matukio Component Joomla! vers...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unknown)...
Mandatory information about my setup: Joomla 2.5.14 Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: (2.5.14) PHP ve...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: 3.1.5 PHP version: 5.3.27 My...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? YES Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? YES Joomla! version: 2.5.14 PHP version: (unknown) ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: (3.1.5) PHP version: (5.3.27)...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: 3.1.5 PHP version: (unknown) ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Categories Joomla! version: 3.1 PHP version: (...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Posted same issu earlier Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: 2.5.14 PHP...
 Dear Daniel, How are you? May I trouble you with a question about he behavious of the map module when you chose to go into Streetview. The navigation seems to work OK, but when my little marker appears and a user clicks it, it does not load, it j...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: Joomla! 2.5.14 Stable [ Ember ] 0...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: (2.5.14) PHP version: (5.3) ...
 hi i want to add more fields into from like Name: School: Age: Name of artwork: you have only name and e-mail , how i can add it ?...
 I am having a problem getting the map to show. I added a category and location and assigned it to a menu and all that show is the 2 selected categories. The map is blank. I am using the following. Joomla 2.5 Gantry K2...
 I am having a problem getting the map to show. I added a category and location and assigned it to a menu and all that show is the 2 selected categories. The map is blank. I am using the following. Joomla 2.5 Gantry K2...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

cForm & j§3.7
Hello, I am currently using wordpress the formidable form plugin ( https://for...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 11 April 2017
Comments not expanded by default
I'm wondering if there is a setting that allows for comments to be expanded bene...
4 Replies
Posted on Friday, 07 April 2017
individuelle Buchungsfelder
Hallo Yves, ist es möglich, Buchungsfelder anhand von Events zu steuern. Ich...
4 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 07 March 2017
  • Resolved
  • user auto set to subscribed if they apply twice
    Hi, I've just started using the CMC extension but I've noticed if you submit ...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 16 February 2017
    Remove CB users hotspots
    Hi Daniel I'm wondering if there is a way to link the Joomla usergroup of a u...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 06 April 2017