Hi There. We have events every 30 minutes with 7(!!) ticket types for each. How can i set that up please?...
Hi guys I would like to insert a thumbnail and below a link to the reference page. Can you tell me the code to insert in the hotspot description? Thanks in advance...
Trench J Hotspots supporter
Hello, I have an issue about the forntend edit of existing hotspots (Hotspots » User hotspots). - the issue is I cannot see "Marker custom options" in frontend and when I submit, the linked article I have set in backend, is reverted back...
Philip Christiansen Hotspots supporter
Hello, I cannot attach an image to a hotspot using the "Picture" option. When I create a new hotspot/or edit an existing in backend and save it, I get an error about "Cannot find source file.", although it seems to upload th...
Hi How do I enable the calculation of road direction on the map? Thanks in advance...
Trench J Hotspots supporter
Hello, When using the plugin "Content - Hotspots Anywhere" in an article, then It loads with email-to fields in the bottom, which doesn´t seem to work, so I would like the option to remove it from view, but how? I don´t see any js err...
How can I automatically publish an event on a Facebook fanpage?...
Marco Hug Matukio supporter
Dashboard not working correctly. I installed Matukio Events with a Problem. System install information : OS: Debian 9 Webserver: nginx Php: php7.3_fpm (also witn 7.2 tested) Mostly everything works besides the Dashboard in Matukio Even...
KommWis GmbH Matukio supporter
Hello, I've turned on rss feed. What is the url to see the feed ? Best Regards...
Simon Christelle Hotspots supporter
Hello, I have three questions: I have put a menu link on my website for any person to submit an event to the administrator. a) Is there a possibility the admin is getting a email when a event was submitted? b) Is it possible that after submi...
Hannes Greiling Matukio supporter
How can I customize the booking-process? first - the menu "login as user / guest / register new user" after booking doesn't look good out of the box... is here a way to move this register option at the end of the booking process?...
Marco Hug Matukio supporter
How is it possible to insert the submission form to appear in a custom html?...
Søren Reiter Hotspots supporter
Many of the articles in this support forum cannot be found because of an 404 error. Forexamble I cannot read the following link found in an articel called "multiple Menu items with different map centers": https://compojoom.com/support/do...
Søren Reiter Hotspots supporter
Hallo zusammen! Ich hätte eine sehr dringende Bitte, ich bräuchte Support zu einem sehr komischen Verhalten: Unter http://kurseneu.sportzentrum-traunstein.de/ läuft eine große Matukio-Installation in einer Test-Umgebung. Man muss sich einlogge...
Martin Strobl Matukio supporter
We have set up CComment to send a notification of new comments (e-mail) to a selected usergroup (moderators) and also to the author of the article. (com_content). Now when an article has been posted by a user that is in the moderator usergroup get...
Jip Jonker CComment supporter
Hallo zusammen, wo kann ich das Programm matukio als Demo anschauen? Viele Grüße Thomas...
No Ranking
Hello, can you tell me how / where I can center the tils in the tiles module (matukio). If I unlock it there are one the left side I want I want it in the middle (center the whole module). Yours Hannes...
Hannes Greiling Matukio supporter
Hi Team, Suddenly Ccomments on k2 page are just appearing. Also its form and all comments are not coming Please let me know how we can fix this? Thanks Sheetal...
Hallo wir haben ein Problem, wenn wir das Standard-Buchungsformular anpassen möchten: Error executing http request Response with status: 499 No Reason Phrase for URL: .../administrator/index.php?option=com_matukio&view=api&format=raw ...
Deniz Yüksel Matukio supporter
If you fill out the form here: http://www.sfbaydefense.com/index.php/contact-us and hit Submit, the page reloads to: http://www.sfbaydefense.com/index.php/component/cforms/?view=form&id=1 with a brand new form yet 1/2 the page is missing it's o...
Michelle Wing Hotspots supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

7 price categories for tickets
Hi There. We have events every 30 minutes with 7(!!) ticket types for each. ...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 02 April 2019
Thumbnail and link
Hi guys I would like to insert a thumbnail and below a link to the reference pa...
18 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 20 March 2019
frontend edit / link hotspot to article?
Hello, I have an issue about the forntend edit of existing hotspots (Hotspots...
4 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 11 April 2019
  • Resolved
    • #frontend
    • #hotspot pro
    • #edit
    • #marker custom options
    Image upload / hotspot
    Hello, I cannot attach an image to a hotspot using the "Picture" op...
    8 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 11 April 2019
  • Resolved
    • #frontend
    • #hotspots pro
    • #backend
    • #image upload
    Direction
    Hi How do I enable the calculation of road direction on the map? Thanks in adv...
    8 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 22 March 2019