Hi, I've upgraded alpha 3 to beta1. None of the pages were showing up, here is an error: !JoomlaComment template not found: default-emotop I fugured out this is about smilies. I had modern ones. I've changed smilies to default and it's...
Hello guys, I would like to know if is possible to hide form by default (only show if click on Add new) Thanks and congratulations to developers !...
Hi... I´m using 4.0beta1 I want to know if there´s a way to force the user to fill the "name" field when posting a new comment... Can I change the code to do that?? I want to unregistered users to be able to post, I just dont wa...
I successfully installed recaptcha in JoComment 4, through the JezreCaptcha plugin, by replacing the code for the built-in captcha with JezreCaptcha's {captcha}. B) This has resulted in a layout problem: the SEND button, which should be below the (...
How is mmsblog plugin installed? Joomla Extensions Manager returns "Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package."...
Hello, I searched for long time, but I didn't find a correct answer about my problem. Compojoom meets all my needs, but something is blocking me: I want that the comments are enabled only for certain items or certain categories. Are my researc...
Hi when I try to manage comment in Backend Components>!Joomlacomment>Manage Comment I got this error message Warning: JLoader::include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/libraries/includes/application.php' for inclusion (include_path='...
I'm using Joomla Comments 3.26 and i get this problem, when a user is not registered the Name field and the e-mail field are deactivated how can i activate them. Help ...
Hi all, I'm really bored by creating censored list ... so I'd like to ask you to provide the community with your lists of censored words. We can consolidate & re-use. Daniel, would it be possible, to add txt files as an optional download ...
Здравейте :silly: следният проблем знам че няма нищо общо със компонента но може би някой знае къде е проблема Template - Yootheme Evolution JoComment version - 4.0 alpha3 Благодаря :cheer:...
Hi, I've installed 4.0 beta 1 into my Joomla site. The plugin works fine in the frontend, but I cannot use the backend. All pages are empty when I click it. I checked my database jos_comment_setting: totally empty. Any clues what to do now? ...
I have changed launguage to Danish but the head lines in the forms are not changed. See http://www.enhimmelskmundfuld.dk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=130:asiatisk-gryde&catid=2:svinekod&Itemid=13 In what file do i change Yo...
After having to reinstall jComments on a different website, I've come into the same problem as before. That problem was getting the following: I have already done the following to try and fix it: -Uninstalled and reinstalled -Changed file perm...
Hello.... I have created a custom component for Joomla 1.5 and now I need to add the possibility for visitors to add comments to the content thay are viewing (this content is not stored in jos_content table), so I think I can develop a custom plugin ...
I need to change comments position insite the article. This image shows where is my time/date and author stamp at the front page. And this shows where it's placed inside the article view. Any ideas? Thx for help!...
Hi Daniel Dimitrov , I want to use images as background for the latest comment module. But I dont know where is its html and css file or code. So that I can modify it. Actually I want to use use two images. First one as background for heading ...
Hi, I'm having a little issue where JoomlaCommnts is slightly overlapping Sexy Bookmarks. Is there a way of moving a bit down. You can see what I mean at wwwpcprimary.com Thanks Ed...
Hi, installed !JoomlaComment yesterday and it seems like a really great product. I´ve encountered a strange space appearing before all content after the install though. I´ve tried to uninstall the component and then the space dissapears, but of cours...
Here is my site: Cain Velasquez Work fine on site, but dont work in admin zone. I was find problem in forum, but i will wait new version. I like this extension ...
Can't see the white send button and have looked EVERYWHERE I know of to find it and ran out of options. Pleas help, here's a link to show what I mean. http://mainstreetdeli.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=102&Itemid=109...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Upgrade alpha3 beta1 - JoomlaComment template not
Hi, I've upgraded alpha 3 to beta1. None of the pages were showing up, her...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 15 July 2009
Hide form by default?
Hello guys, I would like to know if is possible to hide form by default (only...
7 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 15 July 2009
How to require the name of the author?
Hi... I´m using 4.0beta1 I want to know if there´s a way to force the user...
8 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 11 July 2009
recaptcha on JoComment
I successfully installed recaptcha in JoComment 4, through the JezreCaptcha plug...
5 Replies
Posted on Monday, 20 July 2009
MMSBLG plugin does not install
How is mmsblog plugin installed? Joomla Extensions Manager returns "Error! ...
4 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 22 July 2009