Hello Folks ! I have installed this component on my website but as i can see on your demo website you link a section or category on the home page and as i can see where visitors can comment on individual articles. After installation this component...
I've been looking through the forum, and I've not found anyone else asking about this error. I'm trying to install JoomlaComment 3.26, with Joomla version 1.5.9 I have enabled Legacy. I tried following the instructions in the Wink file, but no ...
I would like any tips on this one as i am clueless; everything else works, fine. I edited a bit css and html to have seemless insertion in the website (however i did not remove anything from html). What hapens is when i click on the quote button, ...
Hi I am migrating from joomla 1.0.15 to 1.5.11 and I want to migrate my JoomlaComment contents. The version on Joomla 1.0.15 was 3.1.1 and the one on Joomla 1.5.11 is 3.26 I exported from the old table jos_comment and imported it in new data...
I am trying to get Joomla comment to only appear on some of the articles of the page. When I go to manage content settings I get the following: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /home/losha3/public_html/administrator/comp...
Love this component. I use it on almost all of my sites but here's the main one blog I find that this works best in a blog format type of site, but the options are quite diverse. On top of everything, it's free so...how much love is there in th...
I just installed Joomlacomment 3.26 on my site, and the only changes I made were to the css to give it a dark background, and the language to change the text on the Send button to Submit. When I tried to test it I keep getting a popup with an erro...
In JComment that I am using, I get "This Plugin cannot be reordered" . I would like to order the plugin so that I can have some control on how it comes out in the artcle view. Has anyone done this? Thanks, Ingu...
Здравейте, на пръв поглед, и не само пръв, и не само поглед - повече от добро изпълнение. Тепърва ще го разучавам и откъм функционалности. И един въпрос (поне засега) - възможно ли е да се направи така, че коментар към статия да могат да правят са...
Hi! I hope you could help me with an issue I have yet to find a solution to: I have allowed nested comments, and even when I'm using one of the templates that by default places the message box at the bottom, below the messages (currently I'm usin...
After installing version 4 alpha 3 on a Joomla 1.5.11 site I get a hole list of php-code on every page and no 'comments' button. ?php defined('_JEXEC') or die('Direct Access to this location is not allowed.'); /* * Copyright Copyright (C) 2007 Ala...
Hi, Been using 3.2 and love the ease of use. However; I've assigned a manager level user to access this component from the backend and this is my dilemma: I can log in under this other user name and see the comments and edit away without any prob...
Why are votes stored based on IP and not the logged in user!? This is not secure. Anyway to work around this? (Hack method? )...

Hiding Comments

I can't believe no one has asked this yet (well, at least I cannot find it). Is it possible to have comments hide after a certain number of negative votes? If not, tell me what part of which file to modify in order to add this, thanks....

Hiding Comments

I can't believe no one has asked this yet (well, at least I cannot find it). Is it possible to have comments hide after a certain number of negative votes? If not, tell me what part of which file to modify in order to add this, thanks....
I have enabled user notification. But there's nothing to choose from in the dropdownlist. ...
I have enabled user notification. But there's nothing to choose from in the dropdownlist. ...
Hi, i've upgraded the italian frontend translation. I'm using !JoomlaComment from months and i'm completely satisfied! This is my way to contribute to this wonderfull project, thanks Daniel! Replace "italian.php" file in the &qu...

translation

In the form for adding comment there is a line called "Your contact details". How to translate this in to Dutch?...

translation

In the form for adding comment there is a line called "Your contact details". How to translate this in to Dutch?...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

How to start with this component
Hello Folks ! I have installed this component on my website but as i can see ...
3 Replies
Posted on Monday, 13 July 2009
Component install issue.. HELP!
I've been looking through the forum, and I've not found anyone else asking about...
13 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 19 March 2009
Help Quote Function Not functionning - Freeze Joom
I would like any tips on this one as i am clueless; everything else works, fine....
9 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 11 July 2009
Character Problem in Migration
Hi I am migrating from joomla 1.0.15 to 1.5.11 and I want to migrate my Jooml...
13 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 08 July 2009
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPE
I am trying to get Joomla comment to only appear on some of the articles of the ...
28 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 03 February 2009