hey I have some kind of layout problem with my "Write comment (0 Comments)" My "(0 Comments)" comes below the "Write Comment" and is displayed in my next article. How can I put that sentence together on 1 line? ...
Hi, I can't find where to make the email field required. I don't see it in the configuration screen. Please advise. thanks....
I have Joomla 1.5.12 running with Legacy ON. I installed JoomlaComment 3.2.6 and when I go to "Manage Comments" the link to the comment shows wrong URL.. index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2228&joscclean=1&comme...
I'm using 2 Joomla1.5 content plug-in components (jReviews and JoomlaComments) and the reviews and comments get displayed one below the other in the articles - see e.g. on http://www.responsiblespender.com/joomla/component/content/article/36-applic...
Just installed beta1 and some some reason the time or date is not showing properly in the front end. So in the front end instead of the date and time it just has d-m-Y or Y-m-d, what ever I put in the settings to display the date and time. I ha...
Hello.... when the posts need to be approved by an administrator, no messages appear because published is 0. This fact causes posting to fail with this error appearing in the text area: <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined inde...
I had no issues installing this on my localhost I test stuff with but I got a new host and I get this error evertime The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request. The script had an error or it did ...
I installed your component today and it is really nice, thank you! I did find a little problem with the captcha image URL, please note the double forward slashes (//) after the domain name. http://www.mysite.com//components/com_comment/joscomme...
Hi, dont know if this is an bug or my personal problem. i want to use comment functino also for eventlist. so i added com_eventlist in the other componets settings area. but unfortunately no comment system is shown on the live page. is there an...
Hi, dont know if this is an bug or my personal problem. i want to use comment functino also for eventlist. so i added com_eventlist in the other componets settings area. but unfortunately no comment system is shown on the live page. is there an...

Edit Comments

[size=1]It would be nice if there was a feature that would allowed you to edit your comment. This feature should have a timer that is set by the administrator. The admin can set it to 5 or 10 minutes. When comment is published it will say you have ...

Edit Comments

[size=1]It would be nice if there was a feature that would allowed you to edit your comment. This feature should have a timer that is set by the administrator. The admin can set it to 5 or 10 minutes. When comment is published it will say you have ...
Hello. I use joomlacomment on my site and first I would like to say that this component is VERY VERY good. But I have a problem with it. Submit button does not show in internet explorer. Also when I publish normal poll the submit button does n...
I open this post on the forum at the request of JonusC to find a solution of a problem which he raised on my site. I remind his message: " Hello friend! I came across your link on the Extension page, and noticed there is a small error on your...
Hello all, My comments cannot be seen to unregistered users, only when users registered then the comments appear. But to all guest/unregistered users, comments cannot be seen, it says "no comments". How do I configure if I want all u...
Hi! How can I translate or change the text of e-mail notifications? E-mails with subject: NewComment, ToBeApproved, ... Thx!...
So I had the previous version of IjoComment, i think was the 3.5.6 or somithing like.... and I unistaled it in order to install the 4.0 beta. Ok I installed it withou a hitch but, the problem is everytime I go to Components-----> and try t...
Hello, I'm trying to install joomlacomment4.0.0beta1 on Jommla 1.5.14 site. Site is hosted locally with xampp. I'm able to install component on Joomla fresh installation however fails with next error messages when trying to install on the site wit...
Hello , i get this error at seyret videos : Joomla Version 1.5.12 JoComment 4.0 beta1 Notice: Undefined variable: ubbIcons in /home/irlz00/public_html/components/com_comment/joscomment/comment.class.php on line 2778 Notice: Undefined index:...
Много съм доволна от компнента и реших, че е време да мина от алфа към бета... Обаче сега изобщо не се появява. При инсталиране на компонента ми каза: error when moving /administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php TO l/plugins/...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Write comment (0 Comments)
hey I have some kind of layout problem with my "Write comment (0 Commen...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 04 August 2009
How to make email field required
Hi, I can't find where to make the email field required. I don't see it in the c...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 04 August 2009
404 - Error with Manage Comments
I have Joomla 1.5.12 running with Legacy ON. I installed JoomlaComment 3.2.6 and...
3 Replies
Posted on Monday, 03 August 2009
Displaying Comment plugin selectively within sub-t
I'm using 2 Joomla1.5 content plug-in components (jReviews and JoomlaComments) a...
7 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 15 July 2009
Date and time issues
Just installed beta1 and some some reason the time or date is not showing proper...
2 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 02 August 2009